Hooligans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pomps, you and I often disagree but you're fucking spot on here. Ask any of our new breed to step into the trenches and they'd shit themselves before they even started running a mile!

Yea. We're fucking great at going abroad. Invading another crews turf. Shooting the fuck out of them. Bombing countless women and kids in the process.
If you can't see the most perverse irony about what you and Desso man are blathering on about.
The military. Football hooligans licensed by the government and given real big fuck off weapons not bottles and bricks. Welcome everywhere aren't they.
Ireland,Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Syria.
And that's without the fucking Empire.
FFS.

Yea. We're fucking great at going abroad. Invading another crews turf. Shooting the fuck out of them. Bombing countless women and kids in the process.
If you can't see the most perverse irony about what you and Desso man are blathering on about.
The military. Football hooligans licensed by the government and given real big fuck off weapons not bottles and bricks. Welcome everywhere aren't they.
Ireland,Iraq,Afghanistan,Lybia,Syria.
FFS.
Unlike you SBT but you've totally missed my point.

That point being that today's wannabes would a) be fucking useless against the real hoolies of the 80's that I (and probably you) experienced and b) would be even more useless in a war that our forefathers probably volunteered to go and fight in.

That point being that today's wannabes would a) be fucking useless against the real hoolies of the 80's that I (and probably you) experienced and b) would be even more useless in a war that our forefathers probably volunteered to go and fight in.

That isn't how I read your post. Thanks for clarifying. I totally agree with your points above.

That isn't how I read your post. Thanks for clarifying. I totally agree with your points above.
I know that's not how you read it SBT which is why I clarified it. Now, can I get back to my brandy and cigar overlooking the pool on my balcony in moonlit Almeria?:)

Bit pissed off that I won't be at the lane tomorrow though but don't tell Mrs BB! ;)

Nah. Can't be fuckin arsed pal. Maybe 24 hours ago but life has moved on since. Anyway ,what the fucks it got to do with you,you don't even go.

Yay. 'How many matches have you been to/I'm a bigger Blade' bollocks.

Nice to see you at Eastleigh. Plenty of 'holding of ground' by 'crews' there.

pommpey

I know that's not how you read it SBT which is why I clarified it. Now, can I get back to my brandy and cigar overlooking the pool on my balcony in moonlit Almeria?:)

Bit pissed off that I won't be at the lane tomorrow though but don't tell Mrs BB! ;)

Almeria. Lovely part of Espana. I envy you. Can't wait to go back to living on Mallorca.

pommpey
Hey Pomps, is it true that our friendly at Eastleigh was part of their fundraising plans to get a Desso pitch?

Just joshing mate, just joshing ;)

Ireland,Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Syria.
FFS.

Ha. This is the twerp going on about 'holding ground', like he knows anything about it. Very much sounds like I have called him out here. Hero worship of hoolies - no real bravery to go and do it for real. Very possibly one who sees smashing up oppositions' facilities as a signal triumph off supremacy, whilst the lowly paid staff cower in fear, and the thin line of elderly stewards try to calm things down and get a smack in the process. I've seen it all (regardless of what SBT says) and it disgusts me. And the irony is all his, aligning the military as football hooligans, and being super-wooshed by missing the point. It's almost as though he is supporting them in their noble acts of domestic terrorism.

Shame.

pommpey (Desso man)

*strange how he wants to move the subject to an old argument

Hey Pomps, is it true that our friendly at Eastleigh was part of their fundraising plans to get a Desso pitch?

Just joshing mate, just joshing ;)

Nope. Its for new nets.

Done's last goal, sadly.

pommpey

pommpey

Only End Bells say "Yay".

Bigger Blade. Nah. But you don't go period.
Eastleigh. Mmm.

Bit like the game at Hallam. Pointless.

Stick to having a bitch about the pitch.

a) Its all about beating up lone scarfers and terrorising innocents these days
b) Haven't the potatoes to do this

pommpey

Almeria. Lovely part of Espana. I envy you. Can't wait to go back to living on Mallorca.
'Tis indeed Sean. My first trip to this part of Spain and its lovely. Not many Brits about and lots of locals. Sat here in shorts catching up on all things SUFC and cricket with a rather large Carlos III.

And it's rather pleasant :)

Ha. This is the twerp going on about 'holding ground', like he knows anything about it. Very much sounds like I have called him out here. Hero worship of hoolies - no real bravery to go and do it for real. Very possibly one who sees smashing up oppositions' facilities as a signal triumph off supremacy, whilst the lowly paid staff cower in fear, and the thin line of elderly stewards try to calm things down and get a smack in the process. I've seen it all (regardless of what SBT says) and it disgusts me. And the irony is all his, aligning the military as football hooligans, and being super-wooshed by missing the point. It's almost as though he is supporting them in their noble acts of domestic terrorism.

Shame.

pommpey (Desso man)

*strange how he wants to move the subject to an old argument

That is without doubt the biggest load of shit I've read on here.

Either pissed,on meds or just a fruitloop.
You should probably re-visit the crap you've posted after a good night in the Brigg with a hosepipe on you.
Jolly Jack Tar.
Seriously pal. You've lost the plot.

'Tis indeed Sean. My first trip to this part of Spain and its lovely. Not many Brits about and lots of locals. Sat here in shorts catching up on all things SUFC and cricket with a rather large Carlos III.

And it's rather pleasant :)

Nice one. I'm partial to a nice Soberano.

Eastleigh. Mmm.

Only 'End Bells'? Oh. Hang on. You're just in from the pub, aren't you? Couple of Flagons of Stella down at the Cock and Bollocks, eh? With your 'crew'.

I don't really give a fuck how many games you go to and I don't. Do pay attention. It's clear it matters not, as you are now into the quicksand already and referencing the Desso. Been there, done that.

pommpey

Only 'End Bells'? Oh. Hang on. You're just in from the pub, aren't you? Couple of Flagons of Stella down at the Cock and Bollocks, eh? With your 'crew'.

I don't really give a fuck how many games you go to and I don't. Do pay attention. It's clear it matters not, as you are now into the quicksand already and referencing the Desso. Been there, done that.

pommpey

Wrong on all counts.
As you usually are.
Syphyllis affects the brain in its later stages.
Common naval ailment I believe.

That is without doubt the biggest load of shit I've read on here.

Either pissed,on meds or just a fruitloop.
You should probably re-visit the crap you've posted after a good night in the Brigg with a hosepipe on you.
Jolly Jack Tar.
Seriously pal. You've lost the plot.

Yay (there you go again - you can have that one)

Naval-referenced 'bants'. I've rattled you here, haven't I? Called you out as a hoolie worshipper and no mark wannabe, who knows all the terminology and possibly likes to run with the thugs in numbers. Maybe you were there at Boro, in the car park, kicking off and chucking stuff at shirters?

Jog on, sonny.

pommpey

Eastleigh. Mmm.

Wooaah, hang on Sean. I went to the Hallam game.

And so did little BB.......

And my Dad!

I think that makes the BB clan MASSIVE blades!

And little BB had a chat with John Brayford after the game!

Having said that, we won't be there tomorrow so I take back all I said about being massive blades!;)

Wooaah, hang on Sean. I went to the Hallam game.

And so did little BB.......

And my Dad!

I think that makes the BB clan MASSIVE blades!

And little BB had a chat with John Brayford after the game!

Having said that, we won't be there tomorrow so I take back all I said about being massive blades!;)

I also went,and had the embarressment of extricating Lavery from the clutches of a mate who wanted to kiss him-literally-as we retook the field for the second half.

Have a like for that.

Here > is wit

Here> is you

pommpey

So unoriginal. So tedious. So passe.
It should be along the lines of...

"See that piece of steaming dogshit over there?"

"That's you that is"'

Quit while your'e only a millenium behind sweetheart.
PM me for my very reasonable hourly rates on how to genuinely be a clever cunt.

Stepped up to Carlos 1 last night. They warm the glass especially for that, which is nice:)

Try a nice Carajillo coffe. Cafe solo with a shot. My favourite is sweet Amazon dark rum.
I assume you already love Lumumba? Hot chocolate with a shot of whatever you fancy? The perfect nightcap.

So unoriginal. So tedious. So passe.
It should be along the lines of... clever cunt.

Nah. You totally lack the intellect to be clever. And are in the red for wit too.

Kick off at the Hallam game? You and your crew hold any ground against the massive bastards or did their pensioners get a slap?

You're pathetic, feller.

pommpey

If you plan to live in Mallorca, Sean, I think I know a nautical Blade who will do you a deal on ferrying you and your stuff out there.

Lives in the Portsmouth area I believe :)

By the way, can I come along and watch? I'll pay my own way!;)

Try a nice Carajillo coffe. Cafe solo with a shot. My favourite is sweet Amazon dark rum.
I assume you already love Lumumba? Hot chocolate with a shot of whatever you fancy? The perfect nightcap.
Hot chocolate Sean??? It's still 70 degrees here and brandy is about the hottest thing I want........

Which is what I've got!:)

If you plan to live in Mallorca, Sean, I think I know a nautical Blade who will do you a deal on ferrying you and your stuff out there.

Lives in the Portsmouth area I believe :)

By the way, can I come along and watch? I'll pay my own way!;)

LOL. Thanks. I lived there for a number of years. Plan is simply to return ASAP.
I drove myself last time. Long wheelbase transit Sheffield-Dover-Calais-Barca-Palma.
Would go the same way again. Easy drive through Fance and into Espana via Perpignon.
Don't trust dodgy characters that hang out in dodgy bats in naval towns. Probably make a shilling out of press ganging. Or gang banging.

Nah. You totally lack the intellect to be clever. And are in the red for wit too.

Kick off at the Hallam game? You and your crew hold any ground against the massive bastards or did their pensioners get a slap?

You're pathetic, feller.

pommpey

Are you retarded or senile.
What the fuck are you dribbling on about re the Hallam game.
Ring the fucking bell and get your carer to administer a sedative FFS.

I also went,and had the embarressment of extricating Lavery from the clutches of a mate who wanted to kiss him-literally-as we retook the field for the second half.

We retook the field refers to the team coming out for the second half you plantpot.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom