CONFIRMED Hecky Sacked

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I can confirm I had eaten cheese yesterday evening.

Billy put his arm on my shoulder and said ‘the journey isn’t over yet pal’ - he’s coming back and there’s nothing anyone can say to convince me otherwise…
If you’re so certain about the prophecy of your dreams, I’m just glad it wasn’t Hecky putting his arm on your shoulder saying “Listen, thy ant seen owt yet, lad”.

Come back tonight and @ me. Received a text last night saying “Hecky gone tomorrow” - the same source that was first on the Mcatee deal, the same source who works deep in football as an agent and has dealt with our club.

?

Both the Mail and Telegraph are surmising based on logic, not fact, or any inside track. The only thing that seems concrete is that Hecky will attend today’s press conference ahead of the Liverpool game.

I’m not convinced he’s gone just yet.

John Percy is normally pretty good but even he isn't commiting to it fully!

Papers reporting Hecky having a dig at the owners for saving not spending, losing his best players, players letting him down etc, thats not the Hecky we've known, looks like a man who knows he's on his way out to me
It’s certainly out of character for him.

Papers reporting Hecky having a dig at the owners for saving not spending, losing his best players, players letting him down etc, thats not the Hecky we've known, looks like a man who knows he's on his way out to me
At the weekend he said he could hold his head up high. Probably a sign he knows his days(hours?) are numbered

It may well not be wilder who gets the job. Club set heart on someone who are trying to make it happen urgently.

I can't say his name out of respect for my source.
Respect your source but not the manager: poor.

Hecky's best selling point to the owners was his willingness to not kick up any public fuss whatsoever whilst being heavily shafted by them behind the scenes.

So yeah, him not doing that anymore suggests he was already told he'd be off if he lost or at this point he wants to be.

And for the same reason, I can't imagine Wilder being wanted back regardless of the supposed making up of him and the Prince

See I was on the balls guys.

He should tell it as he sees it, but should also accept his own part in this shitshow with his tactics and team selections. “Having to go with what we’ve got” doesn’t excuse his poor management.?

Back
Top Bottom