CONFIRMED Hecky Sacked

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

IF- and its still IF- this is true, then its got to be somebody with an eye on building for the Championship next year.

None of this Manager X “who has their eyes set on a return to the Premier League” bollocks, who’ll either take us down and leave anyway, or keep us up and then bail out with a miracle on their CV to whoever pays them more than we will- so practically anybody above League One apart from Rotherham. Its got to be someone who is in it for the long haul.

Not saying don’t bother this season; massive long shot, but a decent run -however unlikely- still gives us an outside chance (and we just CANNOT beat that Derby record). But realistically, its a case of salvaging a bit of pride and set us up for next season.

I don’t want Wilder, or Warnock in the same way I don’t want Dave Bassett. Not knocking any of them, just want a clean sweep.

We need a plan. And a man to fit the plan. Or implement the plan. Or a plan to fit a man. Or at least have an idea of a possible plan….

I don’t know what Abdullahs plan is. Or his motives, or his intentions. I don’t know why he is still here. I don’t know what he thinks, what he wants or what his goals are. Its like a shit 1990’s Sunday 7pm light comedy drama where some fish out of water, ten bob millionaire blags a money-losing country estate for a quid and hasn’t got a clue what to do with it when he gets it. Can’t get rid of it, can’t be arsed to work at it.

Surrounded by a support cast of well meaning, but comically incompetent yokels, he desperately comes up with dodgy schemes to save money being pissed away on something he can’t afford, was never qualified to run and is ultimately stuck with, to the misery of himself and all involved… ESPECIALLY the viewers.

I doubt we could afford this guy / or that he would come, but I had not realised what an amazing job he did at Wolves last season…. Took them from bottom to 13th - P23 W9 D 4 L 10 = 31 pts!!!!

Apparently he still lives in the Midlands and really wants another job in the Premier League

Even the Yorkshire Football app has given up on us nothing new since Bournemouth game 😆

Reactions: Dkc
I doubt we could afford this guy / or that he would come, but I had not realised what an amazing job he did at Wolves last season…. Took them from bottom to 13th - P23 W9 D 4 L 10 = 31 pts!!!!

Apparently he still lives in the Midlands and really wants another job in the Premier League

Great coach.

Yeah not happening.

I hope we are going for someone outside of the box now.

Wilder appointment was a few weeks ago or not at all.

Let’s hope the new guy gets time to save us from a double relegation.

I don't believe he will be sacked. We're gonna get relegated whoever is in charge and so why would PA pay several million in severance and then pay an incoming manager as well.

The net result will still be relegation but at a cost of an additional 4-5 million.

An owner who cared about the club, and the humiliation/slatings that we are getting may choose to incur those costs to protect their asset, but I don't think we have such an owner.

I wish him well once he has gone. He had it tough.

Alot has happened in the last 48 hours behide the seen.

Thanks for posting. Getting through the article is quite a trial in itself on that website, but It's the first I've seen of his quotes and he's clearly lost his shit with the players now, understandably.

Needs a new man in , but it's going to very difficult to resurect this season with players left

Make sure you apologise if it happens.
let’s be honest, it’s quite likely he will be sacked or resign. It’s quite likely that they will be lining someone up for that eventuality.
It’s blatantly a ‘look at me’ post because whoever gets the job, our ‘ITK expert’ can say ‘I told you so’
Posts saying ‘I know who the new manager / new player is, but I’m not telling you who’ have happened on here for as long as I can remember.
If our ITKer said, right i have heard it is ‘x’ and it turns out to be said person, there would perhaps be an apology if I called it to be bollocks.

My TRUSTED source tells me with 100% certainty that Hecky may, or may not, be sacked today.

YHIHF

Come back tonight and @ me. Received a text last night saying “Hecky gone tomorrow” - the same source that was first on the Mcatee deal, the same source who works deep in football as an agent and has dealt with our club.

Looking like he's possibly getting sacked today.

Sadly it probably has to be. We are going to be left with another one of those situations in our history of wondering if he had more backing and less of a chaotic transfer window would we be making more of a fist of it?

I guess if a new manager comes in and things improve we might have one part of that answered.

Few of the Twitter lot seem to be posting a big change is today

It may well not be wilder who gets the job. Club set heart on someone who are trying to make it happen urgently.

I can't say his name out of respect for my source.
Billy Sharp is being lined up to replace Hecky.

Source? I had a dream last night that he made a random appearance in.

I have got further details but won’t disclose out of respect for my source

Billy Sharp is being lined up to replace Hecky.

Source? I had a dream last night that he made a random appearance in.

I have got further details but won’t disclose out of respect for my source

A guess, but was your source some extra mature cheddar before bedtime?

Back
Top Bottom