Heckingbottom

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Doing 57mph in a 50mph zone is hardly the crime of the century, is it?
Totting up, irrespective of by how much

If my job future, supporting the kids, charity work etc relied on my license, after getting to 9 points I’d probably put speed control on and ensure I don’t break it again

Also hard to believe a bloke who’s a millionaire cant just call an Uber to get to Udders for a job interview, or arrange for it to be in Maccys on Attercliffe Rd and get bus

Hecky back on TalkSport this afternoon with Simon Jordan and Jim White again if anyone gives a shit.

Hecky back on TalkSport this afternoon with Simon Jordan and Jim White again if anyone gives a shit.

Judging by the amount of responses on this thread, no one did/does.

After being in charge of SUFC for the first ever 8 nil home defeat, I can totally understand why.

Judging by the amount of responses on this thread, no one did/does.

After being in charge of SUFC for the first ever 8 nil home defeat, I can totally understand why.
Was a decent watch to be fair. He was screwed before the season started and I personally won't look back on him negatively, massively the opposite.

Presumably he'll have taken a speed awareness course too.
He's not eligible for one if he's reached 12 points from totting up. He'll have already been offered that when he got his first 6 points.

Did he say why he hasn't got a job yet?
Sounded very eager to get back in management "after a much needed break" and said he's aiming to get a Championship team into the Premier League. Did mention he doesn't want to move from Sheffield at the moment (not sure if that has anything to do on his driving ban) with a mention of his family enjoying it here.

Sounded very eager to get back in management "after a much needed break" and said he's aiming to get a Championship team into the Premier League. Did mention he doesn't want to move from Sheffield at the moment (not sure if that has anything to do on his driving ban) with a mention of his family enjoying it here.
Seems like he's holding out for a championship job then.. Huddersfield wouldn't have been bad but L1!

Back
Top Bottom