Has it ever been done?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm going to get jumped on for this, but fuck it. There's a little bit of me that can't wait for us to lose a game so we can drop the "unbeaten/unbeatable" mantra and start looking to improve.

I'm going to get jumped on for this, but fuck it. There's a little bit of me that can't wait for us to lose a game so we can drop the "unbeaten/unbeatable" mantra and start looking to improve.
i was saying the same.. we need a good tonking to shake things up a bit. .i'd rather win one lose one draw one then draw three.. it's worth an extra point for a start

I guess you didn't get the memo. Your not allowed to say those sort of things whilst supporting the Blades. Because you're not following the party line and say the truth, you must be a pig. The truth hurts on here and if they don't like what they hear, you must be a pig.

We're lucky that teams from 2nd downwards are just as bad as us. People can blame the ref as much as they want for the added time, but the truth is that the fault lies with the manager and players. They had the chances to wrap these games up but failed.

we are just getting promoted in reverse
it should be win your home games and draw the away ones
we are winning away and getting a draw at home

lateral thinking

or weve got 7 points out of the last 9
, do that in every set of 3 games left we will piss it

but hey ho
lets just fucking moan, why change the habits of a lifetime

imagine if you will we had played 12 in the prem and not lost
the same people would still be in here moaning, only 23 points
nearly 2 per game , disgusting

i was saying the same.. we need a good tonking to shake things up a bit. .i'd rather win one lose one draw one then draw three.. it's worth an extra point for a start
Wouldn't mind too much if that was tonight...although as I'm not going I have the advantage of not losing much in way of travel, ticket et alia.

But agree with the psychology here - maybe getting rid of the mantra/stigma will give 'em a well deserved kick up the derriere and voila??? Ah well, I can live in hope...

UTB

I People can blame the ref as much as they want for the added time, but the truth is that the fault lies with the manager and players. They had the chances to wrap these games up but failed.

Well spotted. As nobody is allowed to think this way on here, you're the first to say this. The forum isn't full of posts saying the same thing. No really, it isn't. Everyone blamed the ref.

:)

UTB

4-1 away win. Shit i wish we had got tonked.

4-1 away win. Shit i wish we had got tonked.

Aye, sack the board. Let's hope Preston demolish us on Saturday now.

Actually, I'm looking forward to us plummeting to the North East counties league. The thought that we can only improve from there is just too enticing to resist.

:p

UTB

Surely the waste of space cup is a good exercise in finding out which fringe payers and youngsters might just do a job
Thought Westlake was superb throughout , and that Miller if nothing else has great technique in striking a ball
A win is always welcome as it adds to the confidence. winning the trophy would at least shut up the pig fans , no matter how insignificant the trophy is , as theyve been bigging it up over a littlewoods cup win for ever, might need to win it to get to Wembley this year if we win automatic

If we win it I'll take it, if we don't then hopefully we have blooded a few youngsters and given match sharpness to others. We have a decent squad at this level so we should be able to run this and the League.

At least have a crack at it, even if we fall short we haven't lost anything in the process.

Surely the waste of space cup is a good exercise in finding out which fringe payers and youngsters might just do a job
Thought Westlake was superb throughout , and that Miller if nothing else has great technique in striking a ball
A win is always welcome as it adds to the confidence. winning the trophy would at least shut up the pig fans , no matter how insignificant the trophy is , as theyve been bigging it up over a littlewoods cup win for ever, might need to win it to get to Wembley this year if we win automatic

Westlake was superb???!!! What game were you watching? Defensively, he was the most inept player on the pitch and I hope to god McMahon doesn't get injured for a long period of time. Weakest link last night by a long shot.

Westlake came in with no game time or experience , thought he coped well , no it wasnt kyle walker at his best . but here in a rare outing he kept his side of the field in tact and grew in confidence after a shaky start , when hed obviously be nervous along with 4 other newbies,

Back
Top Bottom