Is Ollie Norwood the most promoted player on earth?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He must love United as aren't we the only ones not the ditch him after, like some easy one nighter!
I'm sure he's our, or the championships most promoted player. Or something. Sure someone mentioned it. Or I could be dreaming. Yesterday morning I woke up convinced I'd bought a boat. Turns out I hadn't.

He must love United as aren't we the only ones not the ditch him after, like some easy one nighter!
Don’t speak too soon.
We didn’t ditch him last time - different decision this season though. Assuming we go up of course.

He did 3 promotions in 3 seasons in our last one. Shame last season broke the streak. Still, 4 in 5 championship seasons isn't all that bad.

I'm sure he's our, or the championships most promoted player. Or something. Sure someone mentioned it. Or I could be dreaming. Yesterday morning I woke up convinced I'd bought a boat. Turns out I hadn't.

Good stat, is this copied and pasted from the sun?

Promoted 17 times in his 4 year professional career?
So I'd say yes to is he the most promoted player, certainly no other player has been promoted over 4 times a year.
Lmfao.
He's special. And ours. 😍

He didn't seem too happy at not being offered a new contract yet. Last question on his pre-match interview for tomorrow.

Thats an interesting point though.
Several managers who know his strengths and weaknesses have decided his style won't be good enough for the Premier League.

He's always been a quality passer but maybe previous managers thought he didn't have the athleticism and speed for the PL, especially when out of possession.
Maybe it deserves a separate thread but does anyone think that Norwood deserves a new contract extension.
We've seen how the whole midfield seem to be better with Doyle playing instead of Norwood.
If we were in the Championship I'd say yes, but unless we revolve the whole team around his strengths, think he might struggle in the PL.
Being sentimental, Norwood (like Sharp) has played in a major role in our good times and deserves all the respect and credit
but in the real world, you would think we can find younger, fitter, more dynamic midfielders.

Don’t speak too soon.
We didn’t ditch him last time - different decision this season though. Assuming we go up of course.
I think we should keep him for the squad/backup. Great professional as well - we need those in and around things.

If we seal promotion this season Ollie will have been promoted 17 times in his 4 year professional playing career so far, making him the most promoted player ever.
I haven't actually checked the stats but I'm pretty sure I'm correct.
Without checking the stats, I'm pretty sure you are wrong. 17 times in 4 years in going some.

Back
Top Bottom