HARRY MAGUIRE

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would you take him back?

• Yes, we'd be crazy not to

Votes: 238 88.5%
  • No, he's burnt his bridges. Onto new blood.

Votes: 31 11.5%

• Total voters

Wigan no? could be wrong

When did he play for Wigan? It says he did on his wikipedia page but I genuinely can't remember that.

He also got relegated from the Championship with us didn't he? Although he did only play a few games that season.

I loved Harry when he was here...can't wait till he's dead old and the bring im back rumours' start.. :)

When did he play for Wigan? It says he did on his wikipedia page but I genuinely can't remember that.

He also got relegated from the Championship with us didn't he? Although he did only play a few games that season.

I forgot about his relegation with us! That counts in my book! He was loaned to Wigan from Hull for the 14/15 season - relegated to L1 in the summer of 2015.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/31869124

Anyone with half a footballing brain could see what Walker was different class minutes after he stepped out for the first time. Naughton was quality for us, but with Walker you just knew that physically he had what it takes to take him to the next level.

I was in Skeg Vegas when I saw it in the paper that we'd sold em both. Was gutted.

Good luck to him, and all we need is a war for Kyle Walker..

Wherever the money goes, it's great news for the bigger picture..

Really???

£1.4m into the club will definitely be an advantage.

I know what you're saying, but I thought we had quite a few £ available. What's an extra million going to do when we do business as we have been doing?

I know what you're saying, but I thought we had quite a few £ available. What's an extra million going to do when we do business as we have been doing?

Ever been to the shop and seen a really nice drink you want for £1.35 but you only have £1? So inevitably you have to get a can of X that doesn't give you as much for 79p.

If only you had an extra 35p you'd have gotten better value overall...

See where I'm going?

Ever been to the shop and seen a really nice drink you want for £1.35 but you only have £1? So inevitably you have to get a can of X that doesn't give you as much for 79p.

See where I'm going?

I think I've probably got my understanding all wrong.

I was under the impression that we had a Prince who was prepared to put in £ if we got promoted to the Championship. We also have McCabe of course who does invest.

Let's say £10 mil has been made available. Wilder is choosing not to spend most of that so to not unsettle our current group of players. He's signing players for smaller fees, and not on obscene wages.

So if he's got 10 mil, and he's only going to spend 5, then what's an extra million going to do?

Again, totally made up numbers and I'm probably completely wrong with my understanding. But that's how I had things happening in my head.

Please set me straight.

See where I'm going?

Yeah, you need to start earning more coin.

:D

Errrmmm, yes...

See where I'm going?

Did you suck off the old Asian shopkeeper as well?

Suddenly I don't feel so bad.

Errrmmm, yes...

Did you suck off the old Asian shopkeeper as well?

Suddenly I don't feel so bad.
It was an option.

Yeah, you need to start earning more coin.

:D

My morale was more along the lines of...

Every little helps.

I think I've probably got my understanding all wrong.

I was under the impression that we had a Prince who was prepared to put in £ if we got promoted to the Championship. We also have McCabe of course who does invest.

Let's say £10 mil has been made available. Wilder is choosing not to spend most of that so to not unsettle our current group of players. He's signing players for smaller fees, and not on obscene wages.

So if he's got 10 mil, and he's only going to spend 5, then what's an extra million going to do?

Again, totally made up numbers and I'm probably completely wrong with my understanding. But that's how I had things happening in my head.

Please set me straight.

Alright, i'll just message Roman Abramovich and tell him the next time someone offers 10+ million to sign a player off Chelsea to reject the money but give them the player anyway, because, well... he's already loaded and doesn't need it.

Silly statement to make, of course it will make a difference, mainly because of FFP that's an extra 1.4mill towards FFP.

Rumours on twitter manure have made an approach for him and we might get a slice of any potential transfer due to him having gone through our academy. Kerching.

Unlikely, we have no contract with Leicester or Man Utd. Our contract was with Hull

Unlikely, we have no contract with Leicester or Man Utd. Our contract was with Hull

Unless Hull have a 10% sell on... say Leicester make a £50m profit... that's worth £5m to Hull.

If we have 10% from Hull... would we then get £500k??

Also, 30 people wouldn't have taken him back in 2012!!

It's a new rule where the academy club gets a chunk of any transfer fee , nothing to do with sell on clauses

Back
Top Bottom