CONFIRMED Harry Maguire - Signed for Hull City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Are you in for Liam Cooper ? If so, that lad is a brilliant signing, i'm serious now, we should never have let him go,and when we did, we we were all moaning that he was already a better player than Alex Bruce.

He has bags of pace, for a centre half, he's brave,hard and intelligent on the ball. I'm not taking the piss !

Are you in for Liam Cooper ? If so, that lad is a brilliant signing, i'm serious now, we should never have let him go,and when we did, we we were all moaning that he was already a better player than Alex Bruce.

He has bags of pace, for a centre half, he's brave,hard and intelligent on the ball. I'm not taking the piss !

More likely we are in for Tommy Cooper

I don't hate it, I find it cute, with your little arms flapping away. It's almost as if your flagging the sunshine bus down :)

All i can say is you have to be there. Well in the City crowd, if you know what i mean. I sit near the away fans, and it clearly pisses them off. It's hilarious to see some away fans clapping us, and other (let's say less intelligent types) looking very angry and gesticulating and looking very angry.

Arf, that's a brilliant post alco ! The stadiums a nice place to be though to be fair, you might have one like it yourself one day. As for Hull Tigers, they don't exist, thanks to fans like me.

Seriously fella, if we ever have a stadium like that, any plastic bowl in some non descript suburb, I'm done.

UTB

All i can say is you have to be there. Well in the City crowd, if you know what i mean. I sit near the away fans, and it clearly pisses them off. It's hilarious to see some away fans clapping us, and other (let's say less intelligent types) looking very angry and gesticulating and looking very angry.

I don't see why there's anything to get angry about. I think it's truly a generous gift that Hull fans have decided to do something that looks so hilarious that literally anything another team's set of fans do will look automatically better. Football fans everywhere should rejoice - it actually makes our old Tom Hark goal celebration look not all that bad.

Seriously fella, if we ever have a stadium like that, any plastic bowl in some non descript suburb, I'm done.

UTB

The first couple that were built circa 1990's seemed impressive at the time but they become more dull and uninspiring with every new one that pops up.

I love Bramall Lane. Proper football stadium in the heart of the Sheffield. Wouldn't swap it for any soulless plastic bowl.

I don't see why there's anything to get angry about. I think it's truly a generous gift that Hull fans have decided to do something that looks so hilarious that literally anything another team's set of fans do will look automatically better. Football fans everywhere should rejoice - it actually makes our old Tom Hark goal celebration look not all that bad.

Oh hell yeah, the Tom Hark celebration ????? Anyway, no one should be too worried about seeing the "mauled". We only do it when we route someone. That's not going to happen too often. Is it ?

_tiger_says_rawr__by_roshi_kun-d36vq08.png

How could anyone get angry at this??

If Paul McShane, James Chester and Alex Bruce are his competiton then I don't think Maguires got much to worry about, I think the biggest test is how he will respond to playing in front of a smaller crowd?

Well now Greenwwich, peace should always be at the forefront of our minds. I love you as a human being, a football connoisseur and a Yorkshireman.

Let us be friends.

When it comes to love and peace I'm a world-renowned expert, trust me; not only do I have all the Hawkwind albums, I've got all the Gong ones too. And Steve Hillage. Plus I was at the Stonehenge Free Festival in 1984, my first hitchhike no less.

Indeed, my only visit to the KC was made with one of my best friends at work, a City season ticket holder of decades standing.

BUT the message-board-line should never be crossed.

Back in the days of SUISA's old Viewpoints board there was a Barnsley fan who used to come on just to abuse us, but then he had a conversion bordering on Saul on the Road to Damascus and came over all lovey-dovey from then on. His postings were the most nauseating piles of sweetness and light imaginable.

Now if you'll excuse me I've got some joss-sticks to light and some chants to Aum, Ohm and Om.

The first couple that were built circa 1990's seemed impressive at the time but they become more dull and uninspiring with every new one that pops up.

I love Bramall Lane. Proper football stadium in the heart of the Sheffield. Wouldn't swap it for any soulless plastic bowl.

I love it too. Iv'e already said, iv'e been there loads of times (ok maybe about three). It's an excellent traditional football ground. I'd swap it for the KC any day.

If Paul McShane, James Chester and Alex Bruce are his

If Paul McShane, James Chester and Alex Bruce are his competiton then I don't think Maguires got much to worry about, I think the biggest test is how he will respond to playing in front of a smaller crowd?

That's really funny, but come on,let's get serious now.

Has stan upset somebody or what?I must have missed something here.
We get more like them fuckers everyday,if he comes on slagging us off then fine i'm all for it,but to me it seems like he's a decent bloke.pigs and that charlton fan springs to mind off that Charlton thread.Don't turn in to them twats.

We get more like them fuckers everyday,if he comes on slagging us off then fine i'm all for it,but to me it seems like he's a decent bloke.pigs and that charlton fan springs to mind off that Charlton thread.Don't turn in to them twats.

Ah no worries wiz.

UTB

And what you do if your owner tried to change the name of your'e club ? How would you feel about that alcoblade ? It's not all so wonderful up here as you might think....

Posting on other clubs' message-boards is a line that must never be crossed, in any form.

My post wasn't meant to be boastful in any way Judge. I get what you mean,but i was honestly just trying to enlighten you on what lies in front of HM.

Why? I, for one, haven't the slightest interest in Hull or any of their players. I couldn't name most of them.

Who do you think will play right-back for United this season?

Pointless, nerdy, and nauseating.

For the record, I am good friends with supporters of just about all of the other 91 League clubs, including Wendy and Weeds; I do all my football discussions with them in person or via email, and even some by text. And on Facebook of course, because they are chosen friends of mine.

And that's how it should be.

Pointless, nerdy, and nauseating.

For the record, I am good friends with supporters of just about all of the other 91 League clubs, including Wendy and Weeds; I do all my football discussions with them in person or via email, and even some by text. And on Facebook of course, because they are chosen friends of mine.

And that's how it should be.

Ahh, Greenwich! You were doing so well - peace, love, getting on with other fans etc.

And then you mention fucking Facebook! :mad:

Hahahaha city of culture, a drugs culture perhaps :D

Sure we've mentioned this before, but on our visit before last, we called in the chippy on the main road. Part way through giving our order we were interupted by a lad with a carrier bag coming in...

The lass serving proceeded to sort out the deal, before the returning to our order.

Remains the only pre-match snack we've ever had interrupted by a drug deal.

I love it too. Iv'e already said, iv'e been there loads of times (ok maybe about three). It's an excellent traditional football ground. I'd swap it for the KC any day.

I don't have a massive problem with modern stadia Stan. It's becoming the norm, just commenting that they do nothing for me personally. I would feel very differently about them if acoustics were taken into account on construction. All the focus seems to go into it's visual appearance and sound just seems to escape from all of them. The Stadium of Light is the only full one I've been to where there was anything like an atmosphere.

Indeed it does.

I'm just not in the "every player who wants a transfer will sulk all season" camp. Never seemed to affect Woody when his transfer requests were turned down.

As we discussed the other day, that was then and this is now. I think that expecting today's footballers to behave by the standards of the 70's is rather utopian.

Sure we've mentioned this before, but on our visit before last, we called in the chippy on the main road. Part way through giving our order we were interupted by a lad with a carrier bag coming in...

The lass serving proceeded to sort out the deal, before the returning to our order.

Remains the only pre-match snack we've ever had interrupted by a drug deal.

You did check that the salt was actually salt before you put it on your chips, right?

Back
Top Bottom