Incoming? Harlee Dean

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's not Collins at all, get to specsavers seriously

Can you suggest a name for us then, or just tell us who it definitely isn't?

I think it looks more like Neil than any of the other suggestions being thrown around.

The picture clearly indicates that someone is short on their contribution to a few rounds. Even jolly old Kev is struggling to work out if his jingly can stretch to his share of the bevvies........why anyone can imagine this represents a signing or capture of a new Blade's 'ace' baffles me. Or is the administration's new approach to signing a player to drag 'em down the boozer, ply them with Sheffield's finest, then slide an agreement under their nose?

I think we've at last found the replacement for Chris Morgan we've been looking for.

As U21 coach.

I think it looks more like Neil than any of the other suggestions being thrown around.

It looks like Michael Higdon to me, more than Hammond/Dean/Collins at least. But I'm on the side of thinking that the "signing" is bollocks and it's just a complete random.

heard it may be Ryan Tafazolli of Mansfield, centre back and was part of Southamptons youth set up when Adkins was in charge

I'd say it's either Paul Coutts or Harlee Dean. Definitely isn't Collins in my opinion.

It's not a new signing, he is Scott McCabe's mate, goes to quite a few games when we are down south so I've been told, lives in Essex.

It's not a new signing according to Mike Stephenson87 on twitter. Its definitely not Tafazolli, that I do know.

Yeah definitely not a new signing, although a couple of players mentioned on here are starting to gather some pace.

Not HD I'm afraid, not that I'm aware of. Good information from the club, can't say who obviously, but it's not one of those "my brothers mates Dad works at the academy and says we're signing X, Y and Z" scenarios.

There's not a cats chance in hell Dan Burn will be signing for Sheffield United this window

images

You never know, it all depends on the rumours he wants to move back oop North.
Out of contract, so the ball is in his court.

Apparently re-leaved of the captaincy until his future is sorted out.
In last year of contract and apparently available for £2 Million plus add ons.

Now can't say I remember ever seen him play, but captain if a top half of the table side he can't be too bad.

But what would put the icing and cherry on the cake if we did sign him, would the the meltdown on Porktalk. In fact meltdown would cover it.

Some of the comments about him After they have found out he might be available at the above price.

"Great thing is we are one of the best options for him"

"We are the best option
end of"

Arrogance is alive and well in S6.

If that figure is right, we should be all over him. And hopefully J o'C is bezzie mates to have a word.

Decent defender, plateaued a little in the last year or so but bags of potential. Unsure whether he'd head north to any club, and of the two Sheffield options:

1. Pigs - likely to throw money at it, but out of form and lacking squad unity. Gamble.
2. Blades - potential to grow, good squad harmony, but currently less established at this level than the Bees and the Pigs and may be seen as a step backwards for now for a player who may looking to really press on. United's potential could see us catch up/overtake the other two though.

Back
Top Bottom