Incoming? Harlee Dean

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So much for the OP's declaration that a signing was almost complete......as Bladesman says, there never was substance in the first place so a discussion ensued about a player we were never interested in.
To be fair if you look back I hardly made out like it was nailed on.

I was just passing on something i'd heard which I thought is what this section was for.:)

Next time your mate comes up with a gem give him a swift kick in the bollocks:)

Can't find the original thread, but he's now been told he can leave Brentford at end of season, but available on a Bosman from Jan apparently

Wonder if Adkins is still interested, that's if the rumours were right last time?

Hasn't he played loads of games this season ? Don't see why Brentford would release him and if they did why would he drop a division. Having said that Adkins knows him from Southampton so there is a link and he would be a great signing.

I would have thought he would have plenty of championship options closer to home to be honest

Brentfords other centre back refused to play Friday night so can't see him being there much longer, doubt they'd let 2 centre backs go at once

Having now looked at this a few times I reckon that is Collins facing the camera. Not sure what time it was taken though? After all the rumours about Neil being the McCabes inside man, then I wouldnt be surprised to see him meeting up with them for a drink and maybe, possibly signing a new contract. :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Having now looked at this a few times I reckon that is Collins facing the camera. Not sure what time it was taken though? After all the rumours about Neil being the McCabes inside man, then I wouldnt be surprised to see him meeting up with them for a drink and maybe, possibly signing a new contract. :eek::eek::eek:
I agree - Collins, I met him and his family in pizza express after the Bradford game, looks like one of his daughters too.

I agree - Collins, I met him and his family in pizza express after the Bradford game, looks like one of his daughters too.

Really hope he hasn't signed a new contract. Thought the idea was to get rid of the rubbish this summer!

Hairline is similar to Collins's, but the mush doesn't imo

index.php

Back
Top Bottom