Incoming? Harlee Dean

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pigs now rumoured to be looking to off load Forest Fairy to free up funds to sign a player or two with Harlee Dean high up on the wanted list

Haha haha, who's guna buy that cunt, a striker that's only real strike has been against taking penalties!!!!! Haha haha!!

lol

Wolves are reported to be after Rhodes and Nelson Olivera, spending another £20m IF they can get around the FFP rules

lol

Wolves are reported to be after Rhodes and Nelson Olivera, spending another £20m IF they can get around the FFP rules
Jesus wept, the world's gone mad!

Pigs now rumoured to be looking to off load Forest Fairy to free up funds to sign a player or two with Harlee Dean high up on the wanted list

Local journo Alan Biggs saying on Twitter that Forest Fairy has played his last game for the filth, with Huddersfield looking to sign him

B'ham have agreed a £2mil fee for him, good value considering the prices players are going for these days.

Don't think he's needed here though now.

Not sure I agree Reedy, he would be a good signing and g8ven theLenihan bid still seems to be in Dean would have been a good alternative. He's proven at this level and the right age and as u say 2m is value in today's market

Birmingham seem to be mopping up at the moment, in typical Redknapp fashion.

Before he'll fail to take him up and walk leaving them with crippling wages.

So, you have Brentford, Derby, Birmingham, Bristol City, Wolves, Pigs, Fulham all without Parachute payments, all seemingly spending way above their means.

Who will cripple first.

Would have been a good signing at that price tbf. Much more so than say lenihan for £1.5m

Still I think with ccv that will be our only defensive signing. Though I'd be tempted by shotton If brum are signing more defenders

Not sure I agree Reedy, he would be a good signing and g8ven theLenihan bid still seems to be in Dean would have been a good alternative. He's proven at this level and the right age and as u say 2m is value in today's market

He would be a good signing 100% but with us now gettting CCV we have enough bodies at the back (including Stearman when fit in that) imo. We need to use whatever budget we currently have to invest in a No.10/wide player & a pacey forward in the next few days.

So, you have Brentford, Derby, Birmingham, Bristol City, Wolves, Pigs, Fulham all without Parachute payments, all seemingly spending way above their means.

Who will cripple first.
But they can't spend above their means can they Scoots, what with the fair play thingy?

Who will cripple first.

It's the most absurd version of "Keeping up with the Joneses". Going hell for leather, losing a grip of the implications that this financial fever has on every club eager to secure promotion.

I want United to be successful, it's something I hope to see sometime during the next decade, but I don't want the club to invest to the point where the figures don't add up. Of course, should we become part of the current financial merry-go-round that is the Premiership, then we'll have money to spend, but in order to get there, I don't want us to mortgage ourselves to the point where we suffer for decades to come.

Reports Brum have bid 3.5m for Flint from Bristol City and Reading 7.5m for Aluko from Fulham. It's the trickle down effect from the preniership and youd think it will end in tears but ive been thinking that for years now.

But they can't spend above their means can they Scoots, what with the fair play thingy?

FFP is a mechanism to further distance the rich from the poor - in two fold.

The big clubs get 'a transfer ban', which isn't entirely true because Barca bought Arda Turan during their ban. They also get a 'fine' which means absolutely nothing.

You can bet your bottom dollar if this was Swindon, or Dagenham, they'd be demoted 10 divisions.

Would have been a good signing at that price tbf. Much more so than say lenihan for £1.5m

Still I think with ccv that will be our only defensive signing. Though I'd be tempted by shotton If brum are signing more defenders

Looks like Shotton is off to Middlesbrough.

Birmingham now looking to offload Dean. Seems he has a fallen out with Bowyer and been put up for transfer.

Another fallout led to Boyd-Munce leaving and walking into M'boro's team
Didn't he have similar falling outs at Charlton? lets be honest all the best managers are strong characters, ruthless etc great when it works, Fergie- Beckham etc and folk quick to praise Arteta re his stance with Aubameyang, but if Arsenals result had been different, Arteta would be criticised, its results driven

Egan's CB partner at Brentford in 16-17 before they both got moves the following summer

Back
Top Bottom