Incoming? Harlee Dean

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Barney

Reaction score
Speaking to a mate earlier today who thinks Dean is close to signing as well as another CB to follow that I hadn't heard of until he said. Didn't say anything about the other Brentford player mentioned in another thread. Hopefully true because Dean would certainly be a decent signing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sounds like a street name to me or yhe make of that motorbike they are raffling off at half time;).

Speaking to a mate earlier today who thinks Dean is close to signing as well as another CB to follow that I hadn't heard of until he said. Didn't say anything about the other Brentford player mentioned in another thread. Hopefully true because Dean would certainly be a decent signing.
I already mentioned Harlee in another thread yesterday evening

Ha. I can see that afternoon nap beckoning from here Boo.

Will wave when we are flying over Sheff up to Edinburgh. Not that you'll see it, mind. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hic
On the exercise bike at the moment Ken.
Done some weights, situps, pressups already.
you can either take it or you can't .
Granola for breakfast as well.

Be a brilliant signing but can't see it. Made 40 appearances last season for Brentford and I think they've made him captain during pre season.

Be a brilliant signing but can't see it. Made 40 appearances last season for Brentford and I think they've made him captain during pre season.

Was all set to leave around May time by all acounts, Probably about 3rd, 4th choice centre back now though at Brentford...

Think we need a new left back ,harris isnt good enough
too slow got torn apart by that lad at swindon last season who couldnt believe the ammount of space he was afforded to work in

Was all set to leave around May time by all acounts, Probably about 3rd, 4th choice centre back now though at Brentford...
Don't get me wrong I hope it's true, be a class above in this league but surely a championship team would take him on?

Don't get me wrong I hope it's true, be a class above in this league but surely a championship team would take him on?

I wouldn't be surprised to him leave Brentford, to us would be a bit strange as he would find a lot of suitors in the championship. Harlee is a good player but is outspoken and in the opinion of some Brentford fans has a massive ego. This season he will be contending with Bjelland, Calvet, Tarkowski and O'Connell for the centre back place.

Decent signing for us even if he was just on loan.

don't see it, why would brentford sell and why would he drop down when he is a mainstay in a top end championship team
Has worked with Adkins before and I'd be surprised if we can't offer him the same wages he's on at Brentford. We've just signed Sharp and Sammon of whom both would have been on relatively large wages at their respective clubs.

This would be a fantastic signing at this level, and Championship level IMO
That's the kind of signing that gets me excited. One that would still be a coup if we were in the championship!
Young, almost got promoted to the premiership, highly rated, and plays in a position we are crying out for.

don't see it, why would brentford sell and why would he drop down when he is a mainstay in a top end championship team

It would be a surprise, but he isn't 1st or even 2nd choice anymore. Given he would presumably attract same division interest, I'd be delighted. Then again 3 out of 3 so far signed were playing championship football last season.

Back
Top Bottom