CONFIRMED Gustavo Hamer signs from Coventry City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don't want too put a dampener on things but sat in a pub with my lovely wife, and they have Sky Sports news on with the yellow ticker going around and there is no mention of Hamer too the Blades.
Kane, caicedo, Raya, etc
It was mentioned on sky sports earlier saying he was having his medical, Kane and Caicedo are the biggest current transfer stories of this summer so naturally they're going to keep getting mentioned on Sky Sports until those situations are resolved.

Having seen these medical / signing day film clips before, it' hardly gonna take an hour or so is it? There's the medical itself which I reckon probably takes anything approaching a couple of hours. Then there's the paperwork, the press stuff, the media stuff, editing etc. I'd be amazed if anything is out tonight, or it'll be late if it is.

Depends. Medical and paperwork obviously needs sorting, but they only need a portion of the media stuff done really in order to make the announcement. A photo of him in the kit and a very short video is enough in order to confirm things on social media. They can then film the interview and longer vids and either finish editing tonight or first thing tomorrow.

We'll see anyway.

Depends. Medical and paperwork obviously needs sorting, but they only need a portion of the media stuff done really in order to make the announcement. A photo of him in the kit and a very short video is enough in order to confirm things on social media. They can then film the interview and longer vids and either finish editing tonight or first thing tomorrow.

We'll see anyway.
No way can they keep this quiet when press (Mrs BadgersBigToe) are there

Did you look at who they had that plays in Doyle's position on the bench before posting that?
No,I just stuck it on ,
If he's not in the matchday squad,then hes got to be surplus to peps requirement . Just thought it would give us a chance now to get him back on seasons loan,make sense all round ...

No,I just stuck it on ,
If he's not in the matchday squad,then hes got to be surplus to peps requirement

Ah, so they're going to run with just 20 players this season, compared to everyone else going with 25, got you. To be fair they could probably get away with it, but it's kind of silly to say that Doyle is surplus to requirements on account of him not being on the bench ahead of (checks notes) Kalvin Phillips and Mateo Kovacic

Don't want too put a dampener on things but sat in a pub with my lovely wife, and they have Sky Sports news on with the yellow ticker going around and there is no mention of Hamer too the Blades.
Kane, caicedo, Raya, etc
Yeah cos no one likes us!

The Hammer and, erm, Pincers.

We'll see anyway.

I believe we have a spare signing presentation available, it comes complete with a Billy Sharp voice over

A little bit of editing putting Hamers face on it.

Sorted

Ah, so they're going to run with just 20 players this season, compared to everyone else going with 25, got you. To be fair they could probably get away with it, but it's kind of silly to say that Doyle is surplus to requirements on account of him not being on the bench ahead of (checks notes) Kalvin Phillips and Mateo Kovacic
I think it has been suggested that he will be leaving either on loan again or sale, but not necessarily to us.

She said that Akpom is the priority, Doyle probably another loan with obligation to buy. All the free cash is going on Hamer and Akpom , thats if we can get Boro down a bit from 15 million , or conjure up some instalment deal for Akpom.Doubtful Boro will stoop lower or agree instalments so it looks as though it really would be coup to land him. They hope to unveil Hamer tomorrow at 2.45pm on the pitch ! (Provided he passes medical which hadnt finished at 6.15. However as shes come home for tea then going to make some calls so no update on the Akpom deal yet. Doyle deal is on. Will update if she hears anything this evening. UTB

She said that Akpom is the priority, Doyle probably another loan with obligation to buy. All the free cash is going on Hamer and Akpom , thats if we can get Boro down a bit from 15 million , or conjure up some instalment deal for Akpom.Doubtful Boro will stoop lower or agree instalments so it looks as though it really would be coup to land him. They hope to unveil Hamer tomorrow at 2.45pm on the pitch ! (Provided he passes medical which hadnt finished at 6.15. However as shes come home for tea then going to make some calls so no update on the Akpom deal yet. Doyle deal is on. Will update if she hears anything this evening. UTB
So likely other loan is Archer than I deduce?

Back
Top Bottom