CONFIRMED Gustavo Hamer signs from Coventry City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hopefully they're filming late, with the need for a bit of cheer up to the fans.

Having seen these medical / signing day film clips before, it' hardly gonna take an hour or so is it? There's the medical itself which I reckon probably takes anything approaching a couple of hours. Then there's the paperwork, the press stuff, the media stuff, editing etc. I'd be amazed if anything is out tonight, or it'll be late if it is.

Ok after extensive research I have concluded that it is, definitively, pronounced "Harmer" due to the fact his surname comes from his adoptive Dutch parents, and that's how the Dutch say it

Hope this helps

It's HARMER TIME

Having seen these medical / signing day film clips before, it' hardly gonna take an hour or so is it? There's the medical itself which I reckon probably takes anything approaching a couple of hours. Then there's the paperwork, the press stuff, the media stuff, editing etc. I'd be amazed if anything is out tonight, or it'll be late if it is.
But we’ve got eyes and ears inside

Just play the video on the big screen tomorrow then bring him out on to the pitch. That would be better than any of this twitter bollocks!

Don't want too put a dampener on things but sat in a pub with my lovely wife, and they have Sky Sports news on with the yellow ticker going around and there is no mention of Hamer too the Blades.
Kane, caicedo, Raya, etc

Don't want too put a dampener on things but sat in a pub with my lovely wife, and they have Sky Sports news on with the yellow ticker going around and there is no mention of Hamer too the Blades.
Kane, caicedo, Raya, etc
No dampeners required as it doesn't really matter what SKY are reporting, it's happening (unless he fails the medical).

Kane, caicedo, Raya, etc
Get her sent to Shirecliffe now, she can help take the load off Mrs GHLF😉

Cause he will sign, he owes Prince a favour for stealing off when doves cry for the song Pray

Just play the video on the big screen tomorrow then bring him out on to the pitch. That would be better than any of this twitter bollocks!

I for one would love to see Hamer paraded before the game, only for some random music to play, and Garyoke to go full Jim Ross, act confused, then be "wait, that's Chuba Akpom's music!" as he invades from the Kop and hits the ref with a steel chair

Back
Top Bottom