CONFIRMED Gustavo Hamer signs from Coventry City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

sup-girl-eyebrows.gif

Good deal all round I think.

£15m is a £14m profit for us and we were lucky to have Hamer for 3 seasons. He dragged us to the play off final last year and was quietly the best player in the division.

He'll fit right in. He's confident and will perform from minute one in the PL.

I just hope there's a good sell on clause. When we sold Gyökeres for £20m last month, we had a 35% sell on clause. Our new owner is a good business man and I'm sure will push for at least 15%.

To put it into perspective how good he is. People were fairly happy to get £20m and see Gyökeres leave. Hamer on the other hand is gutting for Coventry fans and most have written off our season because of it. He's too unique to replace, despite the fact we'll spend the cash.
I’ve heard it’s £15 million and 1000 whistles for the fans when you’re next protesting. :)

All hands to the pump this evening.Bettis and Hecky (and my Mrs) still at Shirecliffe together with the media team. Hamer started medical at 4.45. Bettis on the Akpom deal. Not sure on Doyle but they are progressing with talks with man city. So the mrs is working late cos if all this, hopefully a busy and productive evening. UTB
IMG_2097.gif

Whats this.... a Brazilian samba carnival on Cherry Street!😳

Back
Top Bottom