Goodbye, Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What's harsh Mr Asaba is hard working people having to stomach so called professionals taking the piss out of us.
Of course you're going to defend him but it doesn't wash.
We say it as we see it,some of us less vitriolic perhaps,but if you live by the sword n all thatđź‘Ť
Slimy pillock Asana speaks again. Makes my skin crawl. Essence of creepy.

Rhian Brewster​

Things haven't quite gone to plan for the 23-year-old ever since he swapped Liverpool for a big money move with Sheffield United in 2020. Brewster has netted just five times in his last 63 games in all competitions, and has quickly fell down the pecking order at Bramall Lane. The striker, who won the Golden Boot as England lifted the U17 World Cup in 2017, appears to be desperately low on confidence, but could a link-up with Irishman Rodgers give him a renewed spark in front of goal?

Rhian Brewster​

Things haven't quite gone to plan for the 23-year-old ever since he swapped Liverpool for a big money move with Sheffield United in 2020. Brewster has netted just five times in his last 63 games in all competitions, and has quickly fell down the pecking order at Bramall Lane. The striker, who won the Golden Boot as England lifted the U17 World Cup in 2017, appears to be desperately low on confidence, but could a link-up with Irishman Rodgers give him a renewed spark in front of goal?
I can drive him there tonight if he wishes.
Good riddance.

Would honestly pay him up tonight and release him tomorrow, if only to make a statement.

The fact he's earned more from us than 99% of people going to watch us will make in a lifetime is fucking disgusting.
Unfortunately we follow a game in which Marcus Rashford earns ÂŁ325k a week.

Marcus Rashford. Fuck me.

Rhian Brewster​

Farsley Celtic would be more realistic

Shocking when he come on today. Truly like playing with 10 men. One blight on the day.
That is utter bollox- I am in no way a Brewdog lover, but to be fair to him today his stint was good - could not have done better. And bar for some shit refereeing he fairly outmuscled the defender and could have been in on goal.

Have an open mind please.

Agreed. He looked inept at all of the basics unfortunately. Every time he gets a chance and you hope he’s going to look like some kind of a player, he lets you down. Poor positioning with and without the ball, non existent hold up play, making thoughtless runs or no runs, jogs when he should sprint and sprints when he should jog. And his tackles are so technically poor they look like he’s trying to get sent off.

On the positive side, the rest of the squad were proper good this afternoon and the away end sounded brilliant!

Agreed. He looked inept at all of the basics unfortunately. Every time he gets a chance and you hope he’s going to look like some kind of a player, he lets you down. Poor positioning with and without the ball, non existent hold up play, making thoughtless runs or no runs, jogs when he should sprint and sprints when he should jog. And his tackles are so technically poor they look like he’s trying to get sent off.

On the positive side, the rest of the squad were proper good this afternoon and the away end sounded brilliant!
Cheers Pep👍🏻🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

That is utter bollox- I am in no way a Brewdog lover, but to be fair to him today his stint was good - could not have done better. And bar for some shit refereeing he fairly outmuscled the defender and could have been in on goal.

Have an open mind please.
He did ok. I think he still rushes, over eager to make up for time off. His sending off the other week, and his halfway line shot today.
Just needs to calm down and make right decisions and let it come.

I’m not a Brewster fan, but he wasn’t shit today, he did okay.
No he didn't. The game was made for him to hold it, draw fouls and general make a nuisance of himself. He did none of that and then the ridiculous long range effort, when he should have just run to the corner - words fail me. Great result though.

Back
Top Bottom