Goodbye, Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chasing an equaliser, chance to pin them into their own corner and try to create a chance

Or fly in like Bruce fucking Lee

Would rather see one of the young lads taking the odd few minutes rather than that bell end on forty fuckin grand

Should never be allowed the privilege of wearing the shirt again

The most galling thing is that 5 seconds earlier I’d been screaming at him to push up and pen them in the corner.

If he had any positional sense and was where he should have been in the first place, he wouldn’t have needed to dive in like a fucking idiot.

I’m definitely in the minority but i think he’s a good squad player. He does have good hold up play and a good shot on him but i do get everyone else’s frustrations with him. He hasn’t helped himself today but i do think he has good attributes.

I’m definitely in the minority but i think he’s a good squad player. He does have good hold up play and a good shot on him but i do get everyone else’s frustrations with him. He hasn’t helped himself today but i do think he has good attributes.
The way I see it he doesn't make any difference as a whole. We've (for want of a better word) coped without him pretty much ever since he turned up at the Lane and if we can get some cash for him we need to send him off asap, doesn't matter whether he's here or not, he's seldom fit enough to play and when he does he hardly sets the place a blaze.

Shift him on where he can be utilised more.

I’ve always stuck up for him, there is a player in there, he has shown us glimpses but we have never seen the true player because of injuries. He is the sort of player who needs a run of a dozen games on the trot regardless if he scores or not to truly get back to the promise he previously has shown. But he is never going to get that sort of run in our side so I’ve finally come round to the fact he needs to move on and sharpish because he will stop a youngster progressing from the U21s upto the 1st team squad.

He showed passion and tried to put his foot in. He majorly fucked up, but that’s that. No need to beat the lad up any further.

Ps who the fuck is going to sign him anyway?

This would be my entire take.

He's not walked on and chinned somebody off the ball. I think he cares, he was too enthusiastic in the tackle. Rightly he's off. Though I'd suggest the Brentford one against us was far worse

The way I see it he doesn't make any difference as a whole. We've (for want of a better word) coped without him pretty much ever since he turned up at the Lane and if we can get some cash for him we need to send him off asap, doesn't matter whether he's here or not, he's seldom fit enough to play and when he does he hardly sets the place a blaze.

Shift him on where he can be utilised more.
I don’t know whos going to spend money on him

He showed passion and tried to put his foot in. He majorly fucked up, but that’s that. No need to beat the lad up any further.

Ps who the fuck is going to sign him anyway?
Passion spelled I.M.M.A.T.U.R.I.T.Y.
Doesn't have what we need and keeps proving it.Let his team mates down,us fans and Wilder and co but walks off with a shrug and a smirk with no sign of humility cos he has none,in my eyes.

He would be a good squad player if his transfer fee and wages were a fraction of what they are.

Passion spelled I.M.M.A.T.U.R.I.T.Y.
Doesn't have what we need and keeps proving it.Let his team mates down,us fans and Wilder and co but walks off with a shrug and a smirk with no sign of humility cos he has none,in my eyes.
For all the frustrations we feel over Brewster, I think the one thing he can’t be accused of is not caring. He made a big mistake and got punished. End of.

And if everyone can put their toys away, I’m not sure how much his sending off impacted us so late in the game, and secondly he’s been a peripheral figure for so long how much are we going to miss him?

I’ve always stuck up for him, there is a player in there, he has shown us glimpses but we have never seen the true player because of injuries. He is the sort of player who needs a run of a dozen games on the trot regardless if he scores or not to truly get back to the promise he previously has shown. But he is never going to get that sort of run in our side so I’ve finally come round to the fact he needs to move on and sharpish because he will stop a youngster progressing from the U21s upto the 1st team squad.
Once Archer & Ben go back then he would be 3rd choice striker for me (if fit, which he never is).

Archer
Osula
Mcburnie
Diaz
Brewster
Jebbo
One

So i think he does still have a part to play next season for us but i get your point. I think it would be more beneficial to keep him around than let him go, unless we replace him for something better. I don’t think anyone would buy him so we would have to lose him on a free.

Utter idiot. I am done defending him.

I put a lot of his time here down to bad luck with injuries but going in like that when there was no need for a challenge like that shows how useless he is.

Back
Top Bottom