Get your vaccination passports

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got to have it for the Heaven 17 Reproduction/Travelogue gig at the City Hall tonight.

pommpey
Hoped you enjoyed the gig pommpey, the London one last night was great but the vaccine stuff must be by venue as we didn't get asked for anything at the Roundhouse

If you take a lateral flow test along with you, whats stopping you using someone elses gob?

Really happy to be wrong if this is the case as I find the whole idea discriminatory.

Do you have a link that confirms this please?

What is the NHS Covid Pass and who can get it?​

In England you can show your Covid status with the NHS Covid Pass.
It can be used domestically and for travel if:
  • two weeks have passed since your second vaccine dose, or
  • you have had a positive PCR test result within the past six months, and have finished self-isolating (this pass lasts for 180 days after the result)
You can also use it in England (but not for travel) if:

The obvious flaw in your cunning plan is that Lateral Flow Tests require swabs from the nose.
Not my "plan" just what people will probably do. You can get more than enoigh drops out of the test tube things.

Apologies, I mean that beyond September you can only be permitted into venues with proof of full vaccination.
That was my initial understanding but it was suggested on here yesterday that you would still be OK with a LFT.

I'll need to clarify if they bring in vaccines for 12 to 15 year olds because as it stands my son doesn't want a jab and I'm not willing to force him based on the fact he's had Covid and the risk/reward isn't there.

If he changes his mind and really wanted it then I would let him but considering he's had all other vaccines offered him, this is the first time I'm a little reticent.

Not my "plan" just what people will probably do. You can get more than enoigh drops out of the test tube things.
You don't even need to do an LFT. Last time I was required all I had to do was register the number on it and say if it negative or positive.

OK. For the avoidance of doubt. Lateral Flow Test results are self reported negative or positive. Anyone who uses someone else's spit or nose juice to generate a negative result to report for themselves is missing the point. By a long fucking distance. Self reported I say. You report the result yourself. You, yourself, say whether it's positive or negative by a self report made by yourself.

OK. For the avoidance of doubt. Lateral Flow Test results are self reported negative or positive. Anyone who uses someone else's spit or nose juice to generate a negative result to report for themselves is missing the point. By a long fucking distance. Self reported I say. You report the result yourself. You, yourself, say whether it's positive or negative by a self report made by yourself.
You make the mistake of forgetting that the ones who claim to have "principles" can easily set them aside when it becomes an advantage to.

What's that got to do with people cheating on lateral flow tests because 'they can' ?
1. No-one was saying you should cheat, just that you can, therefore showing that it's not difficult to access events requiring a LFT as some are suggesting.
2. I didn't expect you to answer the question. It's coming to a tricky period for some now who've been claiming the moral high ground for 18 months and want every man, woman, and dog vaccinated. Swerving or carefully worded politicians answers are the order of the day currently on this topic. People don't want out themselves.

I'm sure I've read several times that lateral flow tests won't count anymore and neither will proof of having had covid and it is only for the double jabbed. Which is why it's utter nonsense and is nothing to do with any virus.

Hopefully I'm wrong and they will accept ltfs but I doubt it.

I've got it in writing that they will refund season tickets though for anyone that wants to cancel their season ticket

If people that for whatever reason selfishly don't want to help it's other citizens ,I'm sure they are bright enough to circumvent the rules .it's not rocket science

I'm sure I've read several times that lateral flow tests won't count anymore and neither will proof of having had covid and it is only for the double jabbed. Which is why it's utter nonsense and is nothing to do with any virus.

Hopefully I'm wrong and they will accept ltfs but I doubt it.

I've got it in writing that they will refund season tickets though for anyone that wants to cancel their season ticket

• you have had a positive PCR test result within the past six months, and have finished self-isolating (this pass lasts for 180 days after the result)

That's whats on their site currently. All the talk in the papers is saying that borris has said it must be double jabbed and that they're dropping the test or the past infection

You are quoting the current rules. Nothing to say they are absolutely saying the same.

My guess is they will as some people genuinely can't have the jab but to say it's 100% is incorrect

I'm "mildly interested" as to whether anyone posting thinks the NHS App is, of itself, evil or dangerous or thin end of the wedge or threatens their human rights or whatever.
I've been using the NHS App for quite a while to manage some health issues I have. Check test results, manage medication requests, assess long term changes, etc. I find it really useful as it brings all my health records into one place & makes them easy to access & read. I find it quite empowering - for eg I have a long standing condition that "flares up" about once a decade. When/if I have to contact the GP about it, it helps me a lot to lookup and know the last time I had a problem & what the medication/dose was.

All my self reported Lateral Flow Tests, PCR Tests, even actually having had Covid, plus vaccination records are stored in my medical records. Which I can access through the NHS App. I want to say - surely no one has a problem with that. But, I want to listen. Does anyone think that is dangerous, evil, etc?

It is from all that detail that the "Covid Passport" is generated & made available in the NHS App. I think the NHS App is a superb resource.

(The NHS App as I've described is not the completely separate NHS Covid Track & Trace App)

I'm "mildly interested" as to whether anyone posting thinks the NHS App is, of itself, evil or dangerous or thin end of the wedge or threatens their human rights or whatever.
I've been using the NHS App for quite a while to manage some health issues I have. Check test results, manage medication requests, assess long term changes, etc. I find it really useful as it brings all my health records into one place & makes them easy to access & read. I find it quite empowering - for eg I have a long standing condition that "flares up" about once a decade. When/if I have to contact the GP about it, it helps me a lot to lookup and know the last time I had a problem & what the medication/dose was.

All my self reported Lateral Flow Tests, PCR Tests, even actually having had Covid, plus vaccination records are stored in my medical records. Which I can access through the NHS App. I want to say - surely no one has a problem with that. But, I want to listen. Does anyone think that is dangerous, evil, etc?

It is from all that detail that the "Covid Passport" is generated & made available in the NHS App. I think the NHS App is a superb resource.

(The NHS App as I've described is not the completely separate NHS Covid Track & Trace App)
Thoroughly agree .a app with uses

Where and what do these letters/ passports look like? Been Doubled but only ever got 2 cards. Thanks for any advise.
Just ring 119 they just need your national health number which is on any prescribed medication

Anyway back to the h17 concert just for the unvaccinated ,the circle of death is a approaching .😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom