Get your vaccination passports

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Boris wished he had a shaven head like me šŸ‘not a sheep on his bonse
Theyā€™ve made the fucker up as they go along which is understandable all things considered but I know of a few people who own a few businesses that donā€™t want Vaccine passports as it will hinder their business big time.

To be honest I canā€™t be arsed with this bollocks mate and thatā€™s why I have avoided the Covid threads, at the end of the day no fucker should be made to do anything against their will and I mean anything!

Multiple problems. Take your pick. The main one being why should people who donā€™t want to be vaccinated not allowed into football grounds when thereā€™s a hell of a lot of cases of vaccinated people catching Covid
The argument about transmission looks to be a weak one based on the latest data from Israel, people who are vaccinated are just as likely to transmit the virus as non-vaccinated.
However, that data also shows that the unvaccinated are nearly 30 times more likely to end up in hospital with serious illness, so although you wouldnā€™t be protecting fellow citizens as first thought, you would be protecting the NHS and health workers, and also freeing up valuable hospital resources for the backlog of operations etc that people are waiting for.

The laugh is you can't get data when there's 30k at the lane ,it will be a complete and utter shambles .you walk round Shoreham street corner at ten to 3 ,and then as a steward try to put into practice the government's proposals .all I'll say is carnage

You save the pass in your smartphone Wallet or equivalent so you donā€™t need data I imagine.

The argument about transmission looks to be a weak one based on the latest data from Israel, people who are vaccinated are just as likely to transmit the virus as non-vaccinated.
However, that data also shows that the unvaccinated are nearly 30 times more likely to end up in hospital with serious illness, so although you wouldnā€™t be protecting fellow citizens as first thought, you would be protecting the NHS and health workers, and also freeing up valuable hospital resources for the backlog of operations etc that people are waiting for.

Nailed it.

Donā€™t think itā€™s anything to do with ā€œprotecting other peopleā€. Thats just another deception by the government to try to encourage/ blackmail everyone to take a vaccine. The bottom line is the NHS struggle every Winterā€¦.so any increase in hospital cases causes real problemsā€¦risking avoidable non covid deaths.
The NHS also have a backlog situation so they cant risk anything that might cause increased admissions.

However there should be more specific age related data regards admissions.
Last year in was consistently reported that the vast bulk of hospital cases were the elderly and vulnerable cases, these people are now virtually all vaccinated.
So going forward you wouldnā€™t think many of the unvaccinated (mainly the young) would end up requiring hospital treatment.
I suppose where thereā€™s risk, however small, itā€™s just easier to have a carte blanche policy of targeting vaccinating 100% of the population.
Itā€™s kind of using a sledge hammer to crack a nut but it certainly gets the job done.

How could anyone access your records ,the security setting up the app is second to none .and why would anyone want to know what Joe bloggs has and what tablets he's had .I'm sure hackers would love to know about my Johnny Giles šŸ˜‚
Well in Ireland when they had their medical database hacked recently there was a massive rise in scam phone calls ripping off vulnerable people by pretending to be from their health service and demanding money and such.

People believe the scams much more when they are quoting their private medical info to them.

Well in Ireland when they had their medical database hacked recently there was a massive rise in scam phone calls ripping off vulnerable people by pretending to be from their health service and demanding money and such.

People believe the scams much more when they are quoting their private medical info to them.
You don't think that the demanding money bit is a clue?

You don't think that the demanding money bit is a clue?
I'm not saying I've fallen for it but there are plenty of older folks who would. Especially when they are in a country where they pay for their treatment regularly.

Even people over here have fallen for random people knocking at their door demanding money to come in and jab them.

99% of all scams seem blatantly obvious but loads of people fall for them

I'm jabbed but I have concerns for the wellbeing of some of those who aren't who may find themselves with restrictions on what they can and can't do and whose mental health may have been already severely tested during the pandemic and various stages of lockdown.

I'm jabbed but I have concerns for the wellbeing of some of those who aren't who may find themselves with restrictions on what they can and can't do and whose mental health may have been already severely tested during the pandemic and various stages of lockdown.

I have clinical depression and anxiety and my mental health is being severely tested by the pandemic and various stages of lockdown, and has been for 17 months.

I would find it comforting to know that certain events I'm attending are as safe as is possible until covid infections are down to a manageable level, which vaccination status checks would help with. So swings and roundabouts innit?

Also immunocompromised people who are also being severely tested.

And if it reduces infections, people waiting for operations that get cancelled when hospitalisations take up their spot.

Shouldn't be a way to sneak in permanent ID cards and shit, and I hope there are protections in law to say this is a temporary measure, but while there's a pandemic on, any short term combative action is fair enough.

Transmission is reduced substantially among vaccinated people with the virus.

Everyone knows, or should do, that even if you're vaxed up to the eyeballs, you can still spread Covid and you can still catch it. Therefore, vaccine passports don't prove who's safe....... they just prove who's complied.
But it's safer to be amongst the vaxxed

Fully vaccinated people who were infected with the virus tended to have less severe illness than unvaccinated people and seemed to have smaller amounts of virus in samples, the researchers added, meaning they may be less likely to pass it on if they are infected.

But it's safer to be amongst the vaxxed

Fully vaccinated people who were infected with the virus tended to have less severe illness than unvaccinated people and seemed to have smaller amounts of virus in samples, the researchers added, meaning they may be less likely to pass it on if they are infected.
Having read all ten pages, nobody has mentioned the important fact that being vaccinated reduces the chances of infection, that reduces the amount of people with the potential to form a variant which could be more devastating than what we have already seen.

That's the reason vaccination is being pushed. We cannot eradicate, we have already managed to protect the health services from overload by people's willingness to get vaccinated. By increasing vaccination further, we limit the opportunities for new and worse strains to develop.

If you do not have any underlying condition that might predict danger in having the vaccine, you serve everybody else by getting it. Simple as.

I have clinical depression and anxiety and my mental health is being severely tested by the pandemic and various stages of lockdown, and has been for 17 months.

I would find it comforting to know that certain events I'm attending are as safe as is possible until covid infections are down to a manageable level, which vaccination status checks would help with. So swings and roundabouts innit?

Also immunocompromised people who are also being severely tested.

And if it reduces infections, people waiting for operations that get cancelled when hospitalisations take up their spot.

Shouldn't be a way to sneak in permanent ID cards and shit, and I hope there are protections in law to say this is a temporary measure, but while there's a pandemic on, any short term combative action is fair enough.

Sorry to learn of your situation. I agree that there is an element of swings and roundabouts.

I had deep reservations about having a vaccine with no long term studies to draw upon as to its pros and cons but the situation was such and I took the greater good option to hopefully protect myself and others. Only time will tell if this was the right choice or not.

Like many though I have curbs on my freedoms fatigue and this sense must be even stronger in the unvaxxed.

Nailed it.

Donā€™t think itā€™s anything to do with ā€œprotecting other peopleā€. Thats just another deception by the government to try to encourage/ blackmail everyone to take a vaccine. The bottom line is the NHS struggle every Winterā€¦.so any increase in hospital cases causes real problemsā€¦risking avoidable non covid deaths.
The NHS also have a backlog situation so they cant risk anything that might cause increased admissions.

However there should be more specific age related data regards admissions.
Last year in was consistently reported that the vast bulk of hospital cases were the elderly and vulnerable cases, these people are now virtually all vaccinated.
So going forward you wouldnā€™t think many of the unvaccinated (mainly the young) would end up requiring hospital treatment.
I suppose where thereā€™s risk, however small, itā€™s just easier to have a carte blanche policy of targeting vaccinating 100% of the population.
Itā€™s kind of using a sledge hammer to crack a nut but it certainly gets the job done.
Anything that will swell the take up of the vaccine is a good thing in my opinion.
No vaccine is 100% effective or safe ! Most of us have had jabs for one thing or another.
It's selfish to refuse it unless you intend to live in a bubble with no human contact! Is that really possible?.

It's selfish to refuse it unless you intend to live in a bubble with no human contact! Is that really possible?.
Sorry but that's utter bollocks.

There's plenty of people out there with legitimate reasons for not being vaccinated. My mate being one of them. He can't even get his GP or consultant to confirm he should have a vaccine due to his condition.

Not been interested in posting much after being called a twat by a so called fellow blade for having an opinion. There's a few opinions on here that I disagree with but would never call anyone a twat for having it.

I would rather educate them on how manipulation works:

1. Fear - do this or something bad will happen
2. Flattery - do this and you're a good person
3. Bribery - do this and I will do something for you
4. Violence - do this or else

We are now at step 3 moving into step 4.

I spent all last year following the 'science' published by the government and found in their own documents that they were double entry book keeping with the numbers and I kept it as proof to show anyone who disagrees with me about this hoax. Those who I had conversation's with basically just regurgitated what Phillip Schofield and fat boy Piers were spewing out every day and could not back any of it up with evidence.

If you really want to know what is coming next I suggest that you start reading the Bible but that probably made your eyes swivel.

In September 2017 we had the Revaluation 12 sign.
Last year was the rider on the white horse (peace fully) set out to conquer wearing a crown (corona) with a bow (translates as the simplest piece of cloth - look at the shape your masks make when spread out)
Followed by"all nations were deceived by their sorceries (Original Greek is Pharmacia - drug)

Then there's the interview John Snow did with the head of Sage. All the know it all's then ask what's sage (no, it's not the herb) these are the people who decide on things behind closed doors and belong to secret societies (watch the handshakes & signals they make) He literally said that they won't know until the autumn if the vaccination has been successful and they can assess if the sterilisation has been implemented on at least 60% of the population. I can give you the link if you don't believe me.

Finally the antichrist declares a seven year covenant with many this autumn when the Pope addresses the UN with his laudato si. Instead of making it look less suspicious and ask for 6 years or 8, he's asking for 7.

Obviously those of you clammering for "something must be done" for the past year and driving around on your tod in the car wearing the mask are still sniggering at so called tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theory nuts like me but remember this:

And he causes all both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond to receive a mark in their right hand (actions) or in their foreheads (decisions). And that no man might buy or sell save he that has the mark.

The tracking system is being run by a company owned by the grandchildren of Nazis so if the holocaust was a test run then this is going to be truly horrific and bad things happen when good people blindly obey orders.

Forgot to add that when I was searching for the real death rate last year they started to hide it so I went to the national cremation website to look at how many deaths they had been reporting and for some reason had not published the figures last year like they previously had done.

And before anyone starts with my family died of corona, so were mine. They were extremely elderly, frail, couldn't or wouldn't eat and were given not long to live. No one lives for ever and they have been used to create a system that will track every move you make. And for that we weren't allowed to say goodbye to them and it's not me that you should be angry with.

Fortunately for me I've read the book so I know how it ends and the good guys have already won. The only thing that you should be concerned with is which side are you on?

The seeds have been sewn for the new lockdown coming in October or November. Id love to see the actual "deaths from coronavirus" rather than this within 28 days of a test nonesense.

There's plenty of people out there with legitimate reasons for not being vaccinated. My mate being one of them. He can't even get his GP or consultant to confirm he should have a vaccine due to his condition.
I did say most people ! Goes without saying certain conditions make it impossible for some people to take it.

This is the level of ignorance that is being drummed into both pro-vaxx (by the media) and anti-vaxx (by CT lunatics).

My wife had COVID recently and the only thing a couple of her 'mates' really wanted to know (before remembering to ask if she was OK) was her vaccination status. They also didn't pass up the unnecessary opportunity to extoll their moral and medical virtue about being vaccinated.

Divisiveness is as high as it's ever been.

Last edited:
This is the level of ignorance that is being drummed into both pro-vaxx (by the media) and anti-vaxx (by CT lunatics).

My wife had COVID recently and the only thing a couple of her 'mates' really wanted to know (before asking if she was OK) was her vaccination status. They also didn't pass up the unnecessary opportunity to extoll their moral and medical virtue about being vaccinated.

Divisiveness is as high as it's ever been.

Iā€™m not sure itā€™s such a pronounced division. Weā€™ll be up to 95% of adults double vaccinated soon. I expect most have ceased caring about the vaccines, the vaxx objectors, etc and are cracking on with life.

Not been interested in posting much after being called a twat by a so called fellow blade for having an opinion. There's a few opinions on here that I disagree with but would never call anyone a twat for having it.

I would rather educate them on how manipulation works:

1. Fear - do this or something bad will happen
2. Flattery - do this and you're a good person
3. Bribery - do this and I will do something for you
4. Violence - do this or else

We are now at step 3 moving into step 4.

I spent all last year following the 'science' published by the government and found in their own documents that they were double entry book keeping with the numbers and I kept it as proof to show anyone who disagrees with me about this hoax. Those who I had conversation's with basically just regurgitated what Phillip Schofield and fat boy Piers were spewing out every day and could not back any of it up with evidence.

If you really want to know what is coming next I suggest that you start reading the Bible but that probably made your eyes swivel.

In September 2017 we had the Revaluation 12 sign.
Last year was the rider on the white horse (peace fully) set out to conquer wearing a crown (corona) with a bow (translates as the simplest piece of cloth - look at the shape your masks make when spread out)
Followed by"all nations were deceived by their sorceries (Original Greek is Pharmacia - drug)

Then there's the interview John Snow did with the head of Sage. All the know it all's then ask what's sage (no, it's not the herb) these are the people who decide on things behind closed doors and belong to secret societies (watch the handshakes & signals they make) He literally said that they won't know until the autumn if the vaccination has been successful and they can assess if the sterilisation has been implemented on at least 60% of the population. I can give you the link if you don't believe me.

Finally the antichrist declares a seven year covenant with many this autumn when the Pope addresses the UN with his laudato si. Instead of making it look less suspicious and ask for 6 years or 8, he's asking for 7.

Obviously those of you clammering for "something must be done" for the past year and driving around on your tod in the car wearing the mask are still sniggering at so called tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theory nuts like me but remember this:

And he causes all both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond to receive a mark in their right hand (actions) or in their foreheads (decisions). And that no man might buy or sell save he that has the mark.

The tracking system is being run by a company owned by the grandchildren of Nazis so if the holocaust was a test run then this is going to be truly horrific and bad things happen when good people blindly obey orders.
Yeah but the Bible has people living to 947 and feeding 5000 people with a fish , so that means everyone should open a chippy and do a pensioners discount

what confuses me about all this is that these jabs are for everyone safety. like the meningitis, MMR, tetanus, polio. as the numerous idiots have found out ending up hospitalised or worse.

the only reason why we are allowed back into ground is because of the vaccination rates. which is why for 85% of country this will be no issue. Boris has been an moron at times but he's not that stupid to stop people attending in March 202p because there not vaccination then 15 months later just let unvaccinated people in.
As you say, the country is 85% vaccinated, so why must we show our documents to maintain our freedomā€¦

I refuse to show private businesses a vaccine status, I will only show it if I am travelling to another countryā€¦

The passport is a step too far and businesses will lose out because of it

As you say, the country is 85% vaccinated, so why must we
because (stupidly in my opinion). prime minister is trying to care for those 15% anti vaxxers & doesn't want a unvaccinated person going to football match & ending up in hospital

in my opinion. if you want to believe the conspiracy theories & remain unvaccinated thats on that particular person not the government. so we shouldnt

As you say, the country is 85% vaccinated, so why must we show our documents to maintain our freedomā€¦

I refuse to show private businesses a vaccine status, I will only show it if I am travelling to another countryā€¦

The passport is a step too far and businesses will lose out because of it
But ... some businesses feel the risk averse will stay away from their business if they don't ask for the passport. That is what businesses are doing/will do. They are assessing what is best for their bottom line. Will it be better to ask for the passport and lose customers like you. Or will it be better to welcome all comers and lose the risk averse. That's how they'll call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom