Gary Sinclair

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thought his comment about Ryan Reynolds yesterday was pathetic.

RR has said nothing against us and it made us look small-time.

The bloke is cringeworthy at times.
It was absolutely ridiculous, I hope someone at the club had a word with him about it.

A desperate man trying to be relevant to a Holywood star.

I know he's better than most but he really does show himself up at times.

He’s as cringeworthy as they come at times and prone to the odd small-time comment.

Didn’t Chris Wilder once have a pop at him for saying something over the tannoy?

Most people seem to love him though.

He’s as cringeworthy as they come at times and prone to the odd small-time comment.

Didn’t Chris Wilder once have a pop at him for saying something over the tannoy?

We were beating Millwall 1-0 and the bell end said over tannoy match winner Gary Madine Motm, Millwall then equalised.

Reactions: Dkc
Ah well, he's leaving soon and he'll be replaced by some corporate entity with a flat affect and all the personality of the average ironing board.

No room for characters in this brave new sports entertainment company.
I demand a non-binary trans queer drag act rifling off inappropriate innuendo to the kid mascots for the next one otherwise I'm done with this club. Its DISGUSTING the bigotry that hasn't yet happened but rest assured, the strongly worded email is in the draft box ready to go.

Seems to tread the line quite finely between giving the role a bit of personality, teeing up the atmosphere and making you cringe so hard you need to bite down on a wooden spoon.

He gives the games a sense of occasion in a way that I haven't heard other stadium announcers do at getting on for 60 grounds. Other than the guy at Liverpool who sounds like Ringo Starr on tranqulizers I can't bring any to mind. A Just remember how flat it sounds when he's on holiday and they get somebody else doing it.

No need for the Ryan Reynolds comment though yesterday. We have much bigger fish to fry. He has plenty of form for stuff like this. As mentioned above he also needs to give over playing songs over the top of supporters after a win.

He does also give a few token words of welcome/safe journey to away supporters as well as praising their participation in a minutes silence etc which again you don't get at a lot of places. I doubt many really care but its a sporting gesture at least.

So in essence, we'd miss him but needs to fucking wind his neck in a bit.

As an aside I had to go in Maggie May's with people from work earlier this year. Its the worst pub/bar in Sheffield by some distance.

Ah well, he's leaving soon and he'll be replaced by some corporate entity with a flat affect and all the personality of the average ironing board.

No room for characters in this brave new sports entertainment company.
That’s my career sorted

Get ready for ….

You ain’t seen nothin yet
Tie a yellow ribbon
All kinds of everything
Theme from van der valk

Running out to …

Simply the best

Request half hour …

Nice 👌

Wilder 'had a word' with him for making a comment at the end of the first half about Aston Villa when we battered em (2019 i think)

Still one of the best stadium announcers out there but takes it a bit too far at times.

I like him. I like the way he goes out on a limb sometimes. Sometimes it’s brilliant. Sometimes he gets it wrong. But at least he tries to be funny. It’s better than me doing it. Lots of complaints.

“Happy Mother’s Day to all the Blackburn mums. Fellas, in case you’re wondering, your mum is the one fucking your brother. Anyway here’s Annie’s song”

Ryan Reynolds has just sold a business for $1.3b and little Sinclair thinks he's got an eye on us playing Blackburn. It's pathetic he's still got an interest in Wrexham and their owner tbh.
yes but does ryan have a bar in town that caters exclusively for the grab a granny crowd eh? eh?

whos the real winner?

Back
Top Bottom