Gary Sinclair

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I demand a non-binary trans queer drag act rifling off inappropriate innuendo to the kid mascots for the next one otherwise I'm done with this club. Its DISGUSTING the bigotry that hasn't yet happened but rest assured, the strongly worded email is in the draft box ready to go.
Is that your application?

Seems to tread the line quite finely between giving the role a bit of personality, teeing up the atmosphere and making you cringe so hard you need to bite down on a wooden spoon.

He gives the games a sense of occasion in a way that I haven't heard other stadium announcers do at getting on for 60 grounds. Other than the guy at Liverpool who sounds like Ringo Starr on tranqulizers I can't bring any to mind. A Just remember how flat it sounds when he's on holiday and they get somebody else doing it.

No need for the Ryan Reynolds comment though yesterday. We have much bigger fish to fry. He has plenty of form for stuff like this. As mentioned above he also needs to give over playing songs over the top of supporters after a win.

He does also give a few token words of welcome/safe journey to away supporters as well as praising their participation in a minutes silence etc which again you don't get at a lot of places. I doubt many really care but its a sporting gesture at least.

So in essence, we'd miss him but needs to fucking wind his neck in a bit.

As an aside I had to go in Maggie May's with people from work earlier this year. Its the worst pub/bar in Sheffield by some distance.
The worst pub in Sheffield. It must be fucking shit then considering some of the cesspit pubs in Sheffield.

Did he say something like:

“If you’re watching Ryan Reynolds, this is a real fairytale, you handsome cunt.”

I hope not, but I couldn’t guarantee it.

I proper hate Gary Sinclair me can’t stand the bloke

He’s not done owt wrong I just hate him oooooooohhaaaahhhhhhhh

Swear some people just hate everything and everyone

The whole Wrexham thing was tinpot

As an aside I had to go in Maggie May's with people from work earlier this year. Its the worst pub/bar in Sheffield by some distance.

Try playing a gig there!

Did try to get a booking at Crookes WMC but alas full booked wi' Kenneth on t'organ and Rod on t'drums playing sixties 'classics'

pommpey

I proper hate Gary Sinclair me can’t stand the bloke

This should be good ...

He’s not done owt wrong I just hate him

You can't beat unreasonable hatred. It's not the marker of several personality disorders, at all.

oooooooohhaaaahhhhhhhh

Put some cold water in before you get in you daft twat

Swear some people just hate everything and everyone

Yeah. They're called misanthropes

Was it? I think they gave us a run for the money myself. The Hollywood thing was a bit ballocks, but that's football

pommpey

This should be good ...

You can't beat unreasonable hatred. It's not the marker of several personality disorders, at all.

Put some cold water in before you get in you daft twat

Yeah. They're called misanthropes

Was it? I think they gave us a run for the money myself. The Hollywood thing was a bit ballocks, but that's football

pommpey

our hatred for Wrexham was tinpot Portsmouth not the Wrexham thing
Portsmouth

The most tinpot thing was us getting rattled by a social media bloke

our hatred for Wrexham was tinpot Portsmouth not the Wrexham thing
Portsmouth

The most tinpot thing was us getting rattled by a social media bloke

You said

Now you say

not the Wrexham thing

Make your fucking mind up, eh?

And who was this 'social media bloke'? You talking about Reynolds? Esteemed, established Canadian/American actor Ryan Reynolds, Golden Globe nominated and star of several big-grossing movies? Him?

pommpey

You said

Now you say

Make your fucking mind up, eh?

And who was this 'social media bloke'? You talking about Reynolds? Esteemed, established Canadian/American actor Ryan Reynolds, Golden Globe nominated and star of several big-grossing movies? Him?

pommpey

It’s called banter postsmouth

Something a person who takes life and yourself so seriously will never understand

Thought his comment about Ryan Reynolds yesterday was pathetic.

RR has said nothing against us and it made us look small-time.

The bloke is cringeworthy at times.

Reynolds was acting like a full weight at the Lane match. Easy to do when you're high up cossetted. It was glorious giving some back when Sharp scored.

I can say in all honesty I have never actually heard a word Sinclair has uttered . It's just a garbled mess of random noise. I don't think I've missed anything but would be fine with any replacement actually being audible and with a mental age in double figures.
Can forgive him as he's a staunch Blade.

Bringing Wrexham back up was an extremely weird thing to do. We’ve beat Spurs and just beat Blackburn to get to Wembley and he’s still got fucking Wrexham on his mind.

He generally good when compared to others at away grounds but he does need putting back in his box every now and then.

I can say in all honesty I have never actually heard a word Sinclair has uttered . It's just a garbled mess of random noise. I don't think I've missed anything but would be fine with any replacement actually being audible and with a mental age in double figures.
Can forgive him as he's a staunch Blade.

Glad it's not just me. Was starting to wonder if I needed a hearing aid.

Try playing a gig there!

Did try to get a booking at Crookes WMC but alas full booked wi' Kenneth on t'organ and Rod on t'drums playing sixties 'classics'

pommpey
Been there done that, twice in fact. Went down really well. I think my old band was the first to play it.

I agree with all these comments.

By the way, who have Wrexham got in the semi-final?

Glad it's not just me. Was starting to wonder if I needed a hearing aid.
No. You don't. My job requires stringent drug, alcohol,sight and hearing tests to a no tolerence /very high standard.
Nothing against Gary Sinclair whatsoever but as stated, no idea what he's said for over 20 plus years.

Back
Top Bottom