Game on red button today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lightsoot

Reaction score
The original red button thread has been shifted to the Tickets, Travel & Telly section of the forum.

But surely not everyone will think to look in there??!? Can’t fathom why the thread got moved. Red Button isn’t anything to do with dodgy streaming.

Anyway game on red button today.

I've read your post about 5 times and it still makes no sense.

The red button is on the "telly" hence the tread has been moved to the "tickets, travel & telly" section because that's obviously where it would be.

Unless you mean the physical red button that you press on your remote control, in which case I guess you could argue it should be in the "buttons on contollers" section, but there isn't one of those sadly. Ultimately though, it wouldn't be in general blades chat either way.

Dodgy streaming shouldn't be mentioned anywhere because it's, ya know, dodgy, and could get the forum owners into trouble.

Unrelated, but if anyone knows of any small rivers where today's ball kicking contest is viewable feel free to dm me.

The red button is on the "telly" hence the tread has been moved to the "tickets, travel & telly" section because that's obviously where it would be.

Unless you mean the physical red button that you press on your remote control, in which case I guess you could argue it should be in the "buttons on contollers" section, but there isn't one of those sadly. Ultimately though, it wouldn't be in general blades chat either way.

Dodgy streaming shouldn't be mentioned anywhere because it's, ya know, dodgy, and could get the forum owners into trouble.

Unrelated, but if anyone knows of any small rivers where today's ball kicking contest is viewable feel free to dm me.
Ok smart arse. You can watch the game by pressing the red button IF you have Sky Sports Football and are a Sky subscriber.

And whilst it may ‘belong’ in the the Telly section of the forum (I’d dispute that), there might some posters who only browse the General section of the forum who are unaware it’s on the red button today.

Isn’t the value of a forum in that people can actually find stuff of importance?

Isn’t the value of a forum in that people can actually find stuff of importance?

Indeed. Which is why I'd expect news about if the game is on telly to be in the match thread, or in the TV forum. Not just a random thread in general which could easily have been bumped from that time Madine got sent off against Brentford or any other game

I can't see owt on sky about it being on red button. I will be surprised if it is though as it is a moved Saturday fixture and it is normally only the midweek games that are all on red button.

Its on red button. The sky football channel says

Weird, it isn't listed on the website as being on

I can't see owt on sky about it being on red button. I will be surprised if it is though as it is a moved Saturday fixture and it is normally only the midweek games that are all on red button.
This

It’s not on for that reason

Ive posted a picture of the sky Q planner which confirms 2 games are on red button. The 2 games are Huddersfield v Blackpool and Blades game. How much more confirmation do you want. They often show these random sunday games. Its definitely on

I don't know how to do a screenshot but I have just looked on the Sky schedule & it is definitely listed as on.

Ive posted a picture of the sky Q planner which confirms 2 games are on red button. The 2 games are Huddersfield v Blackpool and Blades game. How much more confirmation do you want. They often show these random sunday games. Its definitely on
I stand corrected then, I thought it was only mid week games they could do red button. They must just chuck the EFL a few extra quid now and then for some random Sunday games

Bickering about right and wrong sections again. Like women sometimes on here.

Anyone know what number red button it's on?

I’m a virgin media customer and recently subscribed to Sky Sports.

Will it work for me too?
Just pressed the red button and it comes up with a Sky Sports screen saying There are currently no interactive events on this channel. Do I need to wait until 3pm?

Anyone know what number red button it's on?

Is it an actual channel number.

Just gone down the TV guide list and on my virginmevia there’s a channel called BBC red button but no channel called Sky red button.

Sky sports football channel 403, red button menu options should be visible from 2.30
But footage won’t start until just before kick off.

I stand corrected then, I thought it was only mid week games they could do red button. They must just chuck the EFL a few extra quid now and then for some random Sunday games

Sunday games are on at the discretion of the home side. Hull have given permission, Boro the other week didn’t

Pm'd you.
EDIT: No I haven't. Your profile is private so I cant.

Back
Top Bottom