Match Thread Fulham v. Sheffield United - 20th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FULH
FULH
FULH

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1613770133517.png v. 1613770140520.png
EPL Week 25 - Saturday 20th February 2021 -

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/fulham-vs-sheffield-united.533/

Officials:

Referee:
Martin Atkinson
Assistant Referee: Constantine Hatzidakis
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Fourth Official: Gavin Ward
Video Assistant Referee: Peter Bankes
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 21.30.58.png

CW Going crackers, His team and formation is strange and not working! We are all over the place! Mid field terrible bash, not a midfielder, Fleck not in the game! Forwards can’t get the ball? Sharpe running about after nothing! CW really messed this up!

To say this has been one of the worst halves of football in a season this bad, is a pretty fucking spectacular effort.

Just when you think we can’t get any worse this season! Fucking up there with one of the worst United performances in a long long time!

No flow, basham is an inspiring player defensively, doesn’t offer much in the middle of the park. I.e. first touch, shielding the ball and finding a pass, Sharp hasn’t got the pace to run on to much that has been played into the channels, McBurnie same issue. These two would be good up front if we were dominating possession but that’s not happening.

Wilder said pre match mangers would understand his selection but people from “a far” may not. Could you enlighten us from a far, because to me without a bit of luck we‘re looking like sitting ducks in waiting.

BTW clever and quite Brilliant way of disregarding fan’s opinion, in the sense that not many of us are managers. Poor form Chris.

When is the time to seriously question CW (btw I love the bloke before the hate) why he’s picked the tactics/selection. We surely have to go out to every game now and try to win. Even if we’re already down it shows a bit of fight. Why pick 2 slow forwards, why not play with a number 10, why pick a flat 3 midfield every single game, why not be more fluid with formations to suit against different teams, where are those brilliant set pieces we used to do in league 1? And yes I know we have injuries but this has gone on since we played Villa after the last lockdown.

Funny that I’d rather have Leon or Madine over McBurnie 😂, and I’d rather have the League 1 midfield over the Prem one. Funny old game.

Back
Top Bottom