Match Thread Fulham v. Sheffield United - 20th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FULH
FULH
FULH

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1613770133517.png v. 1613770140520.png
EPL Week 25 - Saturday 20th February 2021 -

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/fulham-vs-sheffield-united.533/

Officials:

Referee:
Martin Atkinson
Assistant Referee: Constantine Hatzidakis
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Fourth Official: Gavin Ward
Video Assistant Referee: Peter Bankes
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 21.30.58.png

We are desperate for some extra players in midfield. When we play with confidence the full backs turn it into a midfield 5. This isnt happening (and hasnt all season) so we need to get 4 in the midfield to get some territory.

Just seen we havent touched the ball once in their area... jesus.

First game since Wilder took over after publicly criticising players he’s had zero response...very worrying....if Wilder wants to keep the better players next season for the championship he needs to show them too..It’s a 2 way process and Tactically We are a fucking disgrace 14pts off safety playing 18th best team!!

Seriously though. How f**king gash Fulham are. Absolute f**king toothless dogshit to go in at half time without scoring against our lot playing like this.

Entirely predictable given the personnel we have played up front and the sum total of our ambition to whack it long and I dunno... hope sharp beats 4 defenders!?

That was embarrassing honestly. We can’t pass, Fulham cut us open with ease and it’s only a matter of time before they run out 2/3 nil winners.

We won’t have a shot on goal without changing something. I’d be ashamed of putting that out if I was wilder to be honest - has he given up on even getting past derby’s total?

Quite possibly the poorest half of football I've seen this team play and there's been some shit this season, especially considering the standard of opposition tonight who are no great shakes. Anyone decent would be 3-0 up and coasting.

First game since Wilder took over after publicly criticising players he’s had zero response...very worrying....if Wilder wants to keep the better players next season for the championship he needs to show them too..It’s a 2 way process and Tactically We are a fucking disgrace 14pts off safety playing 18th best team!!
You can only keep battering people so far and they will switch off. He needs to learn some man management skills.

I'm not watching the game, can somebody sum up the 1st half for me please?!

Fulham zip the ball around but don't really create anything.
We can only seem to lump it forward to McBurnie or pass to a White Shirt.
We are playing a little bit dirty.
A bit like a cup tie between a premiership side and a league 1 side, we are just hoping to hang on and nick a goal.
If Fulham score its game over.
Best bit of Uniteds play was just before half time we had a lovely little passage of play in the corner near Fulham's box and managed to pass the ball all the way back to our defenders in our half.
That got me up of the sofa.

Think I've tuned into a meadow hall sunday league game ,has bradway turned out for us tonight .that first half was turgid . Oops I must be wrong lundstrum wouldn't get a shirt in the meadow hall .bobbar

It's just so boring to watch. There's zero entertainment value, we know we're down and yet the football is still cautious, hit and hope shit.

What would sacking wilder achieve? We’re fucked either way. Can’t think of a better man to take us back up next season.
Then that’s ridiculous

He has managed to make us the laughing stock of Football

irrespective of wages the manner in which he has utilised the money he has had - more than any Utd manager in history - is appalling

he has totally failed this season
and we are without doubt the worst prem team in history taking into account his starting point at the end of last season

I wouldn’t hesitate to get rid

its truly truly awful

Efan Ekoku is awful but Graham Souness is very fair in his assessment and nearly always talks sense - summed our season up exactly and mentioned mystery compared to last season - he always goes back to 3-3 draw v manure last season. I think he has a soft spot for us and CW deep down

Well fucking done Sheffield United, I was so bored during that half I actually had a conversation with the Mrs.

I hope you're happy with yourselves.

You might get laid second half.

Back
Top Bottom