Fodders MOTM

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes Ivo, your post certainly is a fucking stupid thing to say. Good to see you are grapsing the english language though. Next up, understanding (admittedly shit) british humour and hyperbole. Now run along and don't drop your phone, they're expensive to repair or replace in the UK. Now, where is my collection of Subbuteo keepers...?

In one rant you’ve managed to insult the disabled, Eastern Europeans, bin men and aids victims.

I understand your frustration but a simple “he’s shit” would suffice, without the needless comparison to genuine struggles of other people and pointless derogatory comments towards sections of society. I’ve lived through watching a family members health decline continually to aids, and wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Maybe think before posting next time? Sorry if that’s too “snowflakey” for you.

I understand the reason we tried to upgrade him, he made a lot of errors & we’ve let some soft goals in. I presume the thinking was it’s cheaper to replace fodders than the whole back 3.

Holgate was poor last night, looks a good championship player but nothing more to me.

The strange thing is how long we persisted with Grbic when it was pretty obvious he’s absolutely awful. He’s easily in the top 5 worst keepers I’ve seen at the lane.
Top 3 for me 👍

I said in many posts previously, I am not a fan of Wes however he is a solid keeper in the Championship and when you look at our side that is what we have. Start of the season expectations were it would not to beat Derby's record but relegation is a cert. Like Luton giving a good go (good luck to them) it would have been nice to have a chance to stay up but when you net spend is virtually £0 (out to get any ins) then we knew it was going to be a long season and their home unique atmosphere/new fan base has definitely helped. It was like with Wilder's 1st game back vs Liverpool although yes there was a good performance it was no different to the performances that Hecky's side put out against Man City where we actually scored and could have nicked a point but ultimately the result was the same. The same boo boys are out again for Wilder however without £100 millions invested in the squad and risking FFP breaches we will never have the quality to close the gap enough to become an established Premier League side but it is being careful for what you wish for especially having an on site hotel we could literally be a magnet for football tourism if we were, taking Fulham as an example anyone can buy a ticket in their home end under hospitality it might set you back a few hundred £ but you get to see a Premier League game in comfy surroundings. I can see us doing the same a hotel and ticket combo package etc.

In one rant you’ve managed to insult the disabled, Eastern Europeans, bin men and aids victims.

I understand your frustration but a simple “he’s shit” would suffice, without the needless comparison to genuine struggles of other people and pointless derogatory comments towards sections of society. I’ve lived through watching a family members health decline continually to aids, and wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Maybe think before posting next time? Sorry if that’s too “snowflakey” for you.
OK Ivo, now run along and change your pad. Mini or maxi? I'm going for the latter. Don't drop it though because it will take you about 30 mins to get down and pick it up, leaving a whole trail of mess on the floor. Toodle pip flower (oh ffs I've now insulted women on their monthly cycles, people who struggle to bend down and flowers...slaps wrist).

I've said it before but God knows what Wilder was thinking with his ill-judged "Gbric is our number 1 goalie" comment (before he'd even played for us) - it is stupid words like this which reveal Wilder's flaws in player management , like the Duffy fiasco.
Never never never wash your linen in public.
After tonight the club is in an invidious position with all 3,000 core fans chanting "We want Wes".
It was the highest public insult to Wes for Wilder to declare him number 2 behind Gbric - in those situations, a manager always says "I will select on merit".
There were 4 superb saves in the first half which Gbric would have been nowhere near - so that would have been 8-2 at least , because our heads would have dropped at 4-1 at halftime.
Wes is fine in the Championship and Wilder better eat some humble pie pdq to rescue the situation.
The club has to act now.
It's either kiss & make up with Wes or bring in even better quality.
I wish it was possible to wait until the goalie issue is resolved before renewing my ST.
If Gbric is our number 1 next season , the club is unlikely to have made the other necessary moves in the window and must be planning on a downward trajectory.
Failing in spite of doing your best can be tolerated but I can't get behind a club that doesn't act appropriately upon such clear evidence which almost every fan finds compelling.
We have been a laughing stock this season and the self-harm needs to stop.

Wes is OK in nets at Championship level.
Under no circumstances should the manager "eat humble pie" to appease a mardy arse player that has publicly criticised him.

If you have a bad apple in the changing room, you get rid. No matter how good they are. And Wes isn't good.
I think Grbic has made people forget that.

Bomb him out. Let Anel & Souza go with him. And indeed, anyone that doesn't want to be here or thinks they're better than they are.

We need to build a squad that's greater than the sum of its parts and - to do that, we need players with a good attitude. We can't tolerate anything else.

OK Ivo, now run along and change your pad. Mini or maxi? I'm going for the latter. Don't drop it though because it will take you about 30 mins to get down and pick it up, leaving a whole trail of mess on the floor. Toodle pip flower (oh ffs I've now insulted women on their monthly cycles, people who struggle to bend down and flowers...slaps wrist).

Bless.

Wes is OK in nets at Championship level.
Under no circumstances should the manager "eat humble pie" to appease a mardy arse player that has publicly criticised him.

If you have a bad apple in the changing room, you get rid. No matter how good they are. And Wes isn't good.
I think Grbic has made people forget that.

Bomb him out. Let Anel & Souza go with him. And indeed, anyone that doesn't want to be here or thinks they're better than they are.

We need to build a squad that's greater than the sum of its parts and - to do that, we need players with a good attitude. We can't tolerate anything else.
I take your point about attitude , but we are now stuck with a goalie much worse than Wes , one whom coaching could not improve - he is just too slow.
In that scenario , you must be very confident about us moving Gbric out or the club investing even more money to acquire a goalie better than Wes.
And then paying wages to Gbric who isn't even a good enough reserve keeper.
We all know the players have the power in pro football , so it's no use pretending they don't.
Especially when our club manages to fuck itself with bizarre recruitment.

After his most recent instagram post, clearly aimed at Wilder, he shouldn’t even have been in the team. He doesn’t want to be here. He’s turned down a new contract and instead of running down his contract in an honourable manner, he again feels the need to spit his dummy out and post on social media about his manager. Total lack of discipline, undermining his manager and clearly thinks he’s better than he actually is, because I can’t see where he gets a better club than the Blades. He’s not suddenly become great, he was rubbish all season and that’s why everyone wanted a replacement. I’m disappointed that Wilder wasn’t stronger, he shouldn’t be even be on the bench after his latest instagram dig at Wilder. Personally think he’s mardy, useless and can’t wait for him to go.
A damning opinion, but what does that say about Grbic?…….. that he’s forced to bring Wes back in?

Not sure if he is a CW signing, and to be fair on paper Madrid & international back up suggests ability

But CW could have told him he’s not throwing him straight in as he adjusts to the UK game, and seen behind closed doors how gash he is, and never got a appearance

Back
Top Bottom