Fleck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

£10m wouldn’t be enough.

New contract, premier league player. We could demand double that and get it I reckon looking at some of the fees paid for absolute tosh.

Only place you can buy a blue n red striped dildo from??

What does the ''FL'' in FL Transfers mean?

That's right.... it does.

There is something quite unnerving about this Fleck to Burnley / CP stuff.

I really hope it’s tosh.

UTB

Nothing until after the Wendy game and Burnley are still favourites. Leonard being lined up as the Fleck replacement.

Copthorne, 2.30pm

2zygzu0.jpg

Nothing until after the Wendy game and Burnley are still favourites. Leonard being lined up as the Fleck replacement.

Can I be the first to say.... with all due respect...PISS OFF!

Nowhere this season. If we go up happy days, if we fail in play offs he might give us another season if we satisfy him of our ambition....sell Brooks, don’t spend and look for more bargains and I worry he will want to be off. He will be hitting his prime and want premier league football in the next two years minimum.

There is something quite unnerving about this Fleck to Burnley / CP stuff.
I really hope it’s tosh.
UTB

Can understand why teams like Palace or Burnley would be looking at him & doubtful club would turn down that sort of money. Another advantage of longer contracts is that whilst they provide people with security, it also drives up fees if other clubs are interested enough.

Got to give the board and Wilder credit for getting our best players tied up on long term contracts. If any go at least we should get properly compensated for them.

I think we may have a bigger problem hang8ng on to some of them in the summer assuming we dont go up.

Fleck doesn't have the athleticism to be of interest for a PL club...

He has all the footballing ability but isn't the kind of athlete PL clubs look for.

Thank fook.

I love Fleck but for £10m I would drop him off to Croydon myself.

He’s worth about half that in my opinion which is certainly no disgrace. That’s why I know that rumour is complete bullshit.

He’s worth about half that in my opinion which is certainly no disgrace. That’s why I know that rumour is complete bullshit.

I agree although we’ll probably get hammered for saying it

Agree with that somewhat, maybe a bit more but along those lines

He has all the footballing ability but isn't the kind of athlete PL clubs look for.

Thank fook.

He's like a young Charlie Adam, he's not very athletic either.

Thank fook.

His athleticm and height may put some teams off, but if he carries on playing the way he does, they won't ignore him forever.

Back
Top Bottom