Player Suggestion Ladislav Klejci - Czech 24yo left footed CDM / CB

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BrisBlade

Stop... Hamer time!
Reaction score
Throwing Ladislav Krejci into the CDM/LCB suggestion mix. Just a suggestion as he looks to tick a lot of boxes and has a good highlight reel. Definitely not heard anything, just someone I think we should be looking at based on the following:

✔️24y/o captain (I think) for Sparta Prague.
✔️6ft 2 to 6ft 4 (depending whether you trust wikipedia or transfer market).
✔️Left footed.
✔️Plays mainly defensive midfield, but also at the back.
✔️Looks like a proper unit, likes a tackle, good on the ball, and loves a headed goal.

Throwing Ladislav Krejci into the CDM/LCB suggestion mix. Just a suggestion as he looks to tick a lot of boxes and has a good highlight reel. Definitely not heard anything, just someone I think we should be looking at based on the following:

✔️Left footed.
✔️Looks like a proper unit, likes a tackle, good on the ball, and loves a headed goal.

Believe it or not I've actually seen this guy play.

Let's just say he wouldn't be outmuscled any time soon.

Proper warrior mentality too, fit right into our dressing room.

Exactly what I thought. Transfer Market says five million euro which may be unrealistically cheap. Looks like Feyernoord were interested last year but it never happened.

All sounds very positive. Hopefully he is on the scouting team radar? I have a feeling that even if he is on a Blades wish list, the remaining funds will be earmarked for loan slots.

... I've even done the bladey blade thing of spelling his name wrong on the thread title so he can fit in here easier (should be Krejci rather than Klejci).

✔️Left footed.
He would be a really solid choice looking at the available data, he's definitely in the higher quality bracket of players we could go for.

Back
Top Bottom