CONFIRMED Femi Seriki signs new contract and joins Rotherham United on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chuffed to bits for him to get this loan. Great chance to test himself with a team struggling defensively and hopefully he does a job for them. With Curtis coming in I was a bit worried for him so really glad he's got an extension and a good chance to prove his worth in the Championship.

For anyone who missed it, check out the shot he has at the 18 second mark, here, like a missile, hope he tries that a few times for Rotherham.

A great move for him and one I'm a bit surprised about, given his time so far at professional level. Really hope he can go there and put in a great account for himself, even in a struggling side.

For anyone who missed it, check out the shot he has at the 18 second mark, here, like a missile, hope he tries that a few times for Rotherham.

Osula's first goal was good, but I love everything about his second one here from the Seriki effort. Most would call it basic strikers instinct, but I think this is the area that Osula is having to learn and he showed he can do it here. Realises there's going to be a long distant effort, checks his man and has full anticipation of a rebound which he scores very well. He's still a bit rough round the edges with his decision making and sometimes looks a bit panicked when he gets a chance against more assured opposition, but If he can show that same level of sharpness, confidence and finishing at the top level, he'll go on to be a top player.

Lost 4-3, but it was already 3-1 when he came on.

Equalised in the 94th minute only to allow them back in a minute later with a penalty.

Tbf Rotherham were winning 1-0 when he came off.
All about game time for Seriki who has had some bad loans in the past.
Was highly rated when we picked him up from Bury during there demise.
We obviously think there is a player in there! giving him a new contract as we have! Best of luck to the kid he deserves some.

Back
Top Bottom