FAO William Henry Foulkes

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bricktop

Reaction score
We are currently in our 5th season of football in the third tier, and heading towards our 6th consecutive season.

Why is this, and who if anyone should be held culpable?

We are currently in our 5th season of football in the third tier, and heading towards our 6th consecutive season.

I blame the organiser of the below protest! ;)

dannywilson_1318689a.jpg

I know this one!

It's the fans.

It's definitely the fan's fault.

Our impatience and expectation caused this. No doubt.

Is that the peado in the background waving that pig about ?

Is that the peado in the background waving that pig about ?

That is correct.

i had my suspicions about him being a dodgy cunt a long time before it came to light that he was actually a Paedophile.

Partly due to knee-jerk board reactions to people chanting and taking footwear off in car parks!

Wilson was a decent manager and a decent bloke, the protests were an embarrassment to the club.

Partly due to knee-jerk board reactions to people chanting and taking footwear off in car parks!

Wilson was a decent manager and a decent bloke, the protests were an embarrassment to the club.

So you're saying we should have stuck with Nobson? Sorry am I allowed to call him that?

Wont You think of the poor sods on the board ffs!!!!1!!111111111111

Nobson? Sorry am I allowed to call him that?

Not many would disagree with that nickname. Robson was a terrible manager and I was shocked we appointed him. I dont agree with your nickname for Cuvellier. It was bad luck he got injured

Firstly, why is this directly at WHF, and I take it you mean the level headed poster on this forum and not the Late Great William (almost 100 years too late)?

To state the obvious, because we haven't been good enough to get promoted.
Best opportunity was the first season, I think we all know what happened there without going over it again. Some may suggest some bad planning given the risk that Mr Evans would get sent down and therefore miss the last few games?

From there on, it's quite obvious that the team overall has regressed. We have continually lost players and not replaced with better or even like for like. The reasons for which are debatable, lack of ambition, FFP, available funding, ability to attract quality players etc etc.

It could also be argued that we haven't employed the right managers, again debatable.

Back
Top Bottom