Fallowfields transfer take

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1) Tells everyone what they can and cant post

And again, I don't do this. If you can show evidence (like HRH pocketing cash) it would be a good thing

2) Colludes to get other members banned

You have no evidence of this so I'll have you retract that or I will report you, once again. You have until 1800.

3) Pretends to know other forum members identities as they are getting so many rings run around them

You believe what you want to believe. I'm not your biggest problem where 'knowing who you are' is concerned. There are some on here (and its not DJBK either) who are better than me at doing stuff like this. Maybe you should troll them. They have more on you including stuff like IP addresses and the like. As I have said, I don't do doxxing so I am not interested in that stuff. But they obviously are.

But lets no go there pomps

No, I wouldn't if I were you either

pommpey

It really does feel like the whole website/forum needs a name change. It really isn't about the club anymore, it's all about Fallowfield. It got old a fair while ago.

It really does feel like the whole website/forum needs a name change. It really isn't about the club anymore, it's all about Fallowfield. It got old a fair while ago.

It’s the colosseum of confrontation Caseh

It’s a forum I apologise for driving debate and offering an alternate opinion

If everyone had the same opinion you may aswell close the forum down 🤷‍♂️

And again, I don't do this. If you can show evidence (like HRH pocketing cash) it would be a good thing

You have no evidence of this so I'll have you retract that or I will report you, once again. You have until 1800.

You believe what you want to believe. I'm not your biggest problem where 'knowing who you are' is concerned. There are some on here (and its not DJBK either) who are better than me at doing stuff like this. Maybe you should troll them. They have more on you including stuff like IP addresses and the like. As I have said, I don't do doxxing so I am not interested in that stuff. But they obviously are.

No, I wouldn't if I were you either

pommpey

I could provide you with proof but I simply can’t be bothered

Because we cant afford to spend that ammount on a proven top5 league player of which ampadu is

And when i say cant afford i mean the prince has pocketed the prem money
Any idea on why none of the top 5 clubs (or top 20 clubs for that matter) decided against signing Ampadu and rather than go to another relegation threatened outfit, he's had to drop down a division?

As an aside, when did the Qataris open a branch of Harrods in Fallowfield? I must pop in the next time I'm passing whilst en-route to get a kekab from Abdul's.

You are absolutely spot on in regard to different opinions are vital to the sustainability of a forum.
It's a virtual pub packed with Blades expressing their views and opinions on all things SUFC.
Unfortunately an element of credibility is required to be treated as a member to listen to.
Your credibility is non existant; built on sinking sand.
You lie about holding a range of qualifications on a par to our manager which you clearly don't.
You state ridiculous opinions as facts and on top of that you express them with the regularity and relevance of someone suffering with chronic diarrhea.
You are clearly of a physical age way in excess of your mental age as your limitless attention seeking and spamming screams a huge gap in your life.
I'll end with a tip.
IF you are going to continue posting I suggest you spend a lot more time exchanging OPINIONS and quit the incredibly stupid FACT based nonsense. It insults the intelligence of many very knowledgeable posters, a description which will never apply to you.
Ampadu.
I've seen better 70 year olds.

There's a place for that, for sure, but it seems that every single thing you post is to get a rise out of people. it's always "Fallowfields controversial take on x y or z"

It's never really insightful, seldom funny and usually boring. It comes across like you have a bit of ADHD. I'll bet you're the one in a room that has to fill the silence with inane ramblings.

There's a place for that, for sure, but it seems that every single thing you post is to get a rise out of people. it's always "Fallowfields controversial take on x y or z"

It's never really insightful, seldom funny and usually boring. It comes across like you have a bit of ADHD. I'll bet you're the one in a room that has to fill the silence with inane ramblings.

I was posting the opinion that our summer business and budget won’t be enough to keep us up

Is that really that controversial?

Signing 2/3 players no one’s ever heard of for a minimal fee

Do you reckon that’s enough to stay up

I’d say it’s a logical opinion and the people clapping making out we have done great business are been illogical

Time will tell like many say mahrez/kante/mitoma etc

But for everyone of them there are 5 flops🤷‍♂️

I was posting the opinion that our summer business and budget won’t be enough to keep us up

Is that really that controversial?

Signing 2/3 players no one’s ever heard of for a minimal fee

Do you reckon that’s enough to stay up

I’d say it’s a logical opinion and the people clapping making out we have done great business are been illogical

Time will tell like many say mahrez/kante/mitoma etc

But for everyone of them there are 5 flops🤷‍♂️

So with your wisdom, the measure of our upcoming success is signing known players and their on-the-ticket expense?

That fucking worked in the past, didn't it?

If I didn't know you better I'd pity you for the shit you post and the shit you get for it.

But I do and I don't.

pommpey

The budget should not be £20 million

£20 million gets you nowhere in the premier league

I would be spending £40/50 million on 7/8 players Who would walk into our first team

Even then we would be facing a massive challenge
We should be able to afford better. But of Abdullah's 5 clubs ...3 are for sale .....we are the only ones driving revenue to the white elephant United World. United World can't fund us properly as the other 4 clubs need some of our income to keep them afloat. The French club was thrown out of their professional league to an amateur league. Because Abdullah owes Euros 6 M & 17 of their players have left ! 12 out of contract & 5 loanees gone home. Beerschott were under embargo in December. Their fans pray Abdullah can sell them as they say he's been bad news for them.

We should be able to afford better. But of Abdullah's 5 clubs ...3 are for sale .....we are the only ones driving revenue to the white elephant United World. United World can't fund us properly as the other 4 clubs need some of our income to keep them afloat. The French club was thrown out of their professional league to an amateur league. Because Abdullah owes Euros 6 M & 17 of their players have left ! 12 out of contract & 5 loanees gone home. Beerschott were under embargo in December. Their fans pray Abdullah can sell them as they say he's been bad news for them.
Holy shit, first Andy was back and now Laney

The thing is because they are f@@@ we likely cant spend as much

Its absloloutely baffling the bloke has no money and were is cash cow that he os been allowed to milk

Hecky Jack & Macca came to Senior Blades yesterday. In a nutshell there's no money even for loan players.

PA says there's no money for anything if he can't sell us. As all the Prem money is needed to pay off his massive debts. Hecky knows he's not got a transfer kitty unless there's a new owner.
I thought you said a few months ago that we have no money to sign players? We have already signed two players (a third signing soon) and PA hasnt sold the club yet?

Your talking nonsense wilder got us up not the prince

And the prince had to gamble administration and a points deduction last season so that we could go up

Sound financial footing ayeeee his bank account will when he sells a club for £100/150 mill which he has barely put owt in too
So the prince got us up then. By taking a massive risk he got us up.

Ampadu has been proven in a top 5 league and has been proven at international level

Hence his value and the players we are agreed value

These players have not , of course that doesn’t mean they won’t be but they aren’t proven
Proven to be what, exactly?

Proven to be a good player in those leagues as per his performances the last 2 years for Venezia and spezia

Hence why Fiorientina and Leeds want him
But we know he isn’t really a good player though? Why do we need to point to arbitrary metrics of what leagues he’s played in? We had him here and watched him flounder and look overwhelmed in a team that was cut to ribbons most weeks,

Proven to be a good player in those leagues as per his performances the last 2 years for Venezia and spezia

Hence why Fiorientina and Leeds want him

But he was dogshit for us and burned serious rubber getting out of town when we were relegated, him being part of that team and showing zero fucks.

pommpey

ps: I have reported you because of your unfounded and unevidenced accusation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom