Fallowfields team to save the season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes, he (McBurney) played so well against Barnsley that you wanted him dropped for the next game against Blackpool! 🤣
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy your pointless 'witterings' and obvious wind-ups as much as anyone - it's amusing that some on here actually think you are being serious! - but you've done the McBurney comedy sketch to death now. Time to move on.
utb
P.s Love the originality of the Coulibaly introduction. No doubt you were whipping the 'old lad' out, just thinking of the reactions you'd get to that one.

Go on the fred who should we play

Go on say it …… Norwood & Fleck right

Berge is Injured, Coulibaly is playing in Belgium not named in our squad, in other words neither can play for the foreseeable.

Berge back after the international break as per slav

Coulibaly can be recalled 1st of January

So that partnership could be in place for Middlesbrough

I see a lot of people slagging off my suggestions but I don’t see many people suggesting alternatives

I guess we should stick to Norwood/fleck…… Cause that’s working well isn’t it 😄😄😄

I see a lot of people slagging off my suggestions but I don’t see many people suggesting alternatives

I guess we should stick to Norwood/fleck…… Cause that’s working well isn’t it 😄😄😄
Berge has been out injured for months, Coulibaly hasnt even been in the country and you are starting them both, cant imagine why you arent a PL manager.

Berge has been out injured for months, Coulibaly hasnt even been in the country and you are starting them both, cant imagine why you arent a PL manager.
So no suggestions then ?

Fleck & Norwood it is then

So no suggestions then
Have you lost a short plank recently? There are no genuine, feasible options, you may dislike the facts but no one is putting pressure on Fleck or Norwood by their performances in training, if they were, they would be given a chance.
You wanting to start Berge and Coulibaly, is beyond stupid, Berge needs time to get back, Coulibaly you haven't seen play other than clips on you tube

My plan would be not to play the utter gash players who have been gash for the past 17 games and 18 months

Give the players we have spunked £50 million plus on a proper chance in there actual position

And play players who have a long term future here
Spunked.

Twaaat!!

Coulibaly that currently plays for a team that’s bottom of the league and showing no signs of his early form. I’m not so sure on that one but I don’t know enough about him.

Probably someone at the club and someone who's not injured would be a start.

It definitely wouldn't be Fleck and Norwood but Hourihane seems to be a bit crap as well. Osborn will run around lots and lots and look like the blonde Monty. The youngsters will be destroyed playing in such a shit, static team. Guedioura is injured.

In short we haven't got an option but to play chubby John and his little mate Ollie the QB.
Osborne is nowhere near as good a player as Monty was - nowhere near

Back
Top Bottom