Fallowfields team to save the season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
————League one Robin—————-

—Bogle ——-Egan ———Davies ——-RND

————Berge ————Coulibaly———-

—-Brewster————MGW—————-Ndiaye

———————-Mcburnie ——————-

Please please stop picking players Slav who have been utter dog shite for months like fleck/Osborn/sharp

We need to be playing players who we can build a team around and create some sort of spine for the future

Sharp, 4 goals, 6 Assists, Dogshite.

Alright mate.

I think I need to lay off the ale.

———————-Mcburnie ——————-

Please please stop picking players Slav who have been utter dog shite for months like fleck/Osborn/sharp

We need to be playing players who we can build a team around and create some sort of spine for the future

I had a dream that one day FallowfieldBlade wouldn't start another new thread.

Alas i think as much chance of that as us getting promoted this season

———————-Mcburnie ——————-

That's a very experimental team Fallowfield we arnt in a position to experiment (I think SJ has done enough of that thankyou and we are where we are in danger).
Billy Sharp has probably been our most effective player this season would be crazy to leave him out just because he is in the late stage of his career.
Have another go you might come up with a better solution.

That's a very experimental team Fallowfield we arnt in a position to experiment (I think SJ has done enough of that thankyou and we are where we are in danger).
Billy Sharp has probably been our most effective player this season would be crazy to leave him out just because he is in the late stage of his career.
Have another go you might come up with a better solution.

Most effective ? 2 goals in 17 from open play

So you are sticking to your plan?.

My plan would be not to play the utter gash players who have been gash for the past 17 games and 18 months

Give the players we have spunked £50 million plus on a proper chance in there actual position

And play players who have a long term future here

My plan would be not to play the utter gash players who have been gash for the past 17 games and 18 months

Give the players we have spunked £50 million plus on a proper chance in there actual position

And play players who have a long term future here
You've got a midfield consisting of a player who is in Belgium and another one who'd rather be back in Belgium.

You've got a midfield consisting of a player who is in Belgium and another one who'd rather be back in Belgium.

Sorry derek who would you play instead then ?

Let me guess fleck and Norwood

Sorry derek who would you play instead then ?

Let me guess fleck and Norwood
Probably someone at the club and someone who's not injured would be a start.

It definitely wouldn't be Fleck and Norwood but Hourihane seems to be a bit crap as well. Osborn will run around lots and lots and look like the blonde Monty. The youngsters will be destroyed playing in such a shit, static team. Guedioura is injured.

In short we haven't got an option but to play chubby John and his little mate Ollie the QB.

Probably someone at the club and someone who's not injured would be a start.

It definitely wouldn't be Fleck and Norwood but Hourihane seems to be a bit crap as well. Osborn will run around lots and lots and look like the blonde Monty. The youngsters will be destroyed playing in such a shit, static team. Guedioura is injured.

In short we haven't got an option but to play chubby John and his little mate Ollie the QB.

So you don’t have a scooby and would play the same players that got us in this position

Stick to looking for ghosts derek

Agree that its pointless continually playing gash players like Stevens,Fleck and Norwood although the latter has been ok in the last couple of games.
The logic of the replacements arent too sound though as Berge is injured and if fit will be gone by January end . Coulibally is on loan in Belgium and hasnt been playing very well by all accounts. Would be great if Berge was fit and stayed till at least the end of the season.
Still think we should persevere with Brewster and Mcburnie.

Foderingham
Baldock Egan Lopata Davies
Slater Basham
Brunt Gibbs-White N'Diaye
Sharp

My point here is this:
1. Olsen hasn't improved things at all. In fact he already has a high % of errors.
2. The back 4 needs to be more robust. Whilst throwing the kids in can have it's pitfalls, some kids i.e. Lopata, provide something the seniors don't i.e. a command in the air and greater aggression.
3. For the good the midfield 2 do offensively, which is very little, at the very least they should do is protect those behind them. I can't think of a 2 that could do that other than these two. As soon as you introduce Hourihane, Fleck or Norwood you need the insurance a third midfielder brings and then you can't play 4-2-3-1 which Slav has settled on.
4. Didzy isn't the answer, Osborn's stats on assists and goals mask the games he's been anonymous. So why not Brunt and have the hunger in those supporting three?
5. I'd love to put Mousset but he's just a bonus. It's difficult to take seriously someone who can only play 2/3 games and of the 2 games only 2/3 of the game as well! McBurnie has the scoring record of a centre half and Brewster, well let's hope eh? Billy would expect more than 4 goals but 6 assists is very decent.

Foderingham
Baldock Egan Lopata Davies
Slater Basham
Brunt Gibbs-White N'Diaye
Sharp

My point here is this:
1. Olsen hasn't improved things at all. In fact he already has a high % of errors.
2. The back 4 needs to be more robust. Whilst throwing the kids in can have it's pitfalls, some kids i.e. Lopata, provide something the seniors don't i.e. a command in the air and greater aggression.
3. For the good the midfield 2 do offensively, which is very little, at the very least they should do is protect those behind them. I can't think of a 2 that could do that other than these two. As soon as you introduce Hourihane, Fleck or Norwood you need the insurance a third midfielder brings and then you can't play 4-2-3-1 which Slav has settled on.
4. Didzy isn't the answer, Osborn's stats on assists and goals mask the games he's been anonymous. So why not Brunt and have the hunger in those supporting three?
5. I'd love to put Mousset but he's just a bonus. It's difficult to take seriously someone who can only play 2/3 games and of the 2 games only 2/3 of the game as well! McBurnie has the scoring record of a centre half and Brewster, well let's hope eh? Billy would expect more than 4 goals but 6 assists is very decent.
That looks great to me, Champers. It’s exactly the way I’d like us to go too! 👍

Involved in all 3 goals and we won that game

Played as a no10 that game not striker
Yes, he (McBurney) played so well against Barnsley that you wanted him dropped for the next game against Blackpool! 🤣
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy your pointless 'witterings' and obvious wind-ups as much as anyone - it's amusing that some on here actually think you are being serious! - but you've done the McBurney comedy sketch to death now. Time to move on.
utb
P.s Love the originality of the Coulibaly introduction. No doubt you were whipping the 'old lad' out, just thinking of the reactions you'd get to that one.

Back
Top Bottom