Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

I refuse to believe if they haven’t at least managed to currier say 30 shirts special delivery so that the team can play them - that it’s not United or Errea’s fault.

That would just be a contingency plan a 10 year old could have thought of.

It will be the most shameful episode in years if we are unable to have a kit to start a season - we play in one of the biggest leagues in the world FFS.

I refuse to believe if they haven’t at least managed to currier say 30 shirts special delivery so that the team can play them - that it’s not United or Errea’s fault.

It will be the most shameful episode in years if we are unable to have a kit to start a season - we play in one of the biggest leagues in the world FFS.
I miss Adidas.

Have a little bit of faith

Its a kit ffs! Some proper divas on here, most just because it isn't made by sadidas and it won't match their gazelles. Imagine a grown man moaning about the width of a collar or if a trim is 1mm short widthwise 🤣🤣🤣🤣. If you had played footy you wouldn't have lasted 5 mins in a team, they'd have laughed you out in ridicule for that behaviour.

Its a kit ffs! Some proper divas on here, most just because it isn't made by sadidas and it won't match their gazelles. Imagine a grown man moaning about the width of a collar or if a trim is 1mm short widthwise 🤣🤣🤣🤣. If you had played footy you wouldn't have lasted 5 mins in a team, they'd have laughed you out in ridicule for that behaviour.
6ogrry.jpg

Me man too.

Wonder if there are Sponsor issues with the shirt? Or could be supply issues to Errea themselves? Would be nice if the club gave an official update re the problems and where the delay is. Not too difficult and they don't have to name names or get into legal technicalities. It's the general lack of communication from the club about what the issue is (when clearly there has been a problem) that is very disappointing as far as I'm concerned. Utd could have said that the kit won't be here until November and we are playing in tshirts bought from Sports Direct until then and I'd be fine with that as long as I knew the reason for the hold up. I've always said that fans can live with bad news coming out of their club provided its released timely and is honest with no bullshit. Fans might not like what they are hearing but they will accept it if it's honest. Lies and/or lack of communication leads to rumours and people getting annoyed. Could and should have been dealt with a whole load better by United re communication to their fans. Almost unprofessional in a way. The commercial loss of income re pre season sales is also very disappointing. Poor all round and United really don't endear themselves to their fans at times.

As for the kits themselves, fuck it. I'll see them when they finally come out whether that be tomorrow, next month or in 2025. I'll live quite happily without them.

Wonder if there are Sponsor issues with the shirt? Or could be supply issues to Errea themselves? Would be nice if the club gave an official update re the problems and where the delay is. Not too difficult and they don't have to name names or get into legal technicalities. It's the general lack of communication from the club about what the issue is (when clearly there has been a problem) that is very disappointing as far as I'm concerned. Utd could have said that the kit won't be here until November and we are playing in tshirts bought from Sports Direct until then and I'd be fine with that as long as I knew the reason for the hold up. I've always said that fans can live with bad news coming out of their club provided its released timely and is honest with no bullshit. Fans might not like what they are hearing but they will accept it if it's honest. Lies and/or lack of communication leads to rumours and people getting annoyed. Could and should have been dealt with a whole load better by United re communication to their fans. Almost unprofessional in a way. The commercial loss of income re pre season sales is also very disappointing. Poor all round and United really don't endear themselves to their fans at times.

As for the kits themselves, fuck it. I'll see them when they finally come out whether that be tomorrow, next month or in 2025. I'll live quite happily without them.
Blame lies with the Snek dunnit? Has to.

Sneks gonna Snek.

I was just thinking, we'd look a bit amateur wearing Errea.

The irony...

Do we know for sure that Randox are still our sponsor?

Forgive me if that's a daft question, but just thinking...if the delay isn't down to the club, or Errea, then what's causing it?

Also, still not sure whether it's photoshopped or whether Sky have freed the goose too early, but that collar looks pants at the side of the Watford one.

Looks like Cleverley is wearing the new Watford shirt and Billy is wearing his new Sheffield United pyjamas

If apparently it's not the fault of United and Errea then what other entity could possibly be holding this up? Surely not RandyFox?

You know what maybe we just play in the white kit all season and fuck the official ones off eh?

Leeds and Derby are no longer in this league so it's only PNE and Swansea which it will clash with and both of those can get to fuck anyway!

😜

Last edited:
I couldn’t care less to be honest. I won’t be buying a shirt this season as I hardly wore last year’s and my lad now isn’t bothered about getting one either.

But given the industry I work in, I love hearing all the excuses and seeing the finger pointing when projects fail.

Useless cunts always have an excuse and don’t see how it’s possibly their fault in any way. It’s why they are useless cunts. But my company makes good money helping companies who realise they are relying on said useless cunts, so I am all good with it 🤣

I'm loving that home shirt it's a beaut

Although a lot (on here at least) don't seem keen on it (if that is the official shirt) I think there is nothing wrong with simplicity once in a while, less is more as they say.

Just my opinion but I'd say the last 'simplicity shirts' we had would be the 1996/97 Avec Ward's shirt (ironically what the club has just re-released as part of the Retro range) and the 2000/02 Battle of Bramall Lane Patrick Midas Games shirt.

Although a lot (on here at least) don't seem keen on it (if that is the official shirt) I think there is nothing wrong with simplicity once in a while, less is more as they say.

Just my opinion but I'd say the last 'simplicity shirt' we had would be the 1996/97 Avec Ward's shirt. Ironically what the club has just re-released as part of the Retro range.

Consider it a pallet cleanser as such. I know the designer for the new Inter kit he said as much that they just kept getting weirder and weirder and every now and again you need a back to basics reset

122 page thread about a kit that’s not been released yet🤣

Just my opinion but I'd say the last 'simplicity shirts' we had would be the 1996/97 Avec Ward's shirt (ironically what the club has just re-released as part of the Retro range) and the 2000/02 Battle of Bramall Lane Patrick Midas Games shirt.
I'm not against it as a design, it just isn't:

a) bespoke, don't hype it up.
b) anything other than template. No reason for a delay.

Back
Top Bottom