Entrance Music

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Personally I'd just have us come out to a different piece of Doom music every game.

As I said in the early thread on the issue, if you can’t separate the artist and the song then you are severely mentally lacking. And you probably spend your life in silence seeing as 90% of the music industry are shite hawks and awful people. Fuck off with your cancel culture bollocks.

Do you think that United should defy cancel culture and play what we want to play?

Funny really, it doesn't seem that long ago that I would have been considering Dave Berry's "Crying game", but now I'm more in favour of The Queens " Flash Gordon" as a Tribute to Mr Wilder....... ;)

If we're sticking with rock - always thought this would be a good one to shoe in... the first minute is bang on...

Dance wise... Zombie Nation by Kernkraft 400...

Or...from 3.11 in...

What was the entrance Music against Rovrum , not new but something about no mercy , always wondered what it was ? your prize is being able to call yourself a smart twat .

I wonder if we've deliberately chosen to not return to Comeback Kid because of the connotation it makes it all about Wilder.

Either way it's a shame because it was a fantastic walk on song, probably the best we've had.

I don't mind Underdog or Club Foot one bit though.

I wonder if we've deliberately chosen to not return to Comeback Kid because of the connotation it makes it all about Wilder.

Either way it's a shame because it was a fantastic walk on song, probably the best we've had.

I don't mind Underdog or Club Foot one bit though.
Back then we were the ‘comeback kid’ where as now we are the ‘underdog’.

Underdog is a far better song than Comeback Kid.

More appropriate, yeah. But as we only hear the intro, Comeback Kid definitely has a more mileage as entrance music.

I've also heard Underdog a million times. Not sure why but I don't ever seen to hear Comeback Kid anywhere else so it felt like 'ours' to me.

Anyway, times change to make room for progress.

Wilder said I think before the Liverpool game that we as a club have always been seen as the underdog, that is what the club is.

I like both the Kasabian ones; soundtracked some great days for us. Didn’t mind the Wolfmother one either.

But whatever we come out to now just gets abruptly cut off for that fucking insipid PL “anthem”/ lift music which ruins it anyway.

If we’re talking about the intro alone, I liked it when we had Ian Brown - F.E.A.R. against the pigs a few seasons back.

I do think we need to stick to one though to give us more of an identity. The last one we had for a long period was Star Wars, which was synonymous with the Warnock era

Back
Top Bottom