Entrance Music

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Am I the only one who thought the lyrics said 'Big cheese in a Besic' (I've checked and its 'Big cheese in a bedsit!)

Yes!

Its a good tune isn’t it. Good choice by someone.

As soon as you here that Daaaaaaaa. Da da daaaaaaa you know our hero’s are about to enter the field.

Does anyone else think the PA is a bit quieter this season. When they played Club Foot last year it seemed to be louder, some games I’ve been at you can barely hear the music.

Yes!

Its a good tune isn’t it. Good choice by someone.

As soon as you here that Daaaaaaaa. Da da daaaaaaa you know our hero’s are about to enter the field.

I’m sure that on the podcast with Paul Walker, Wilder said players/staff had a hand in the music and mentioned that Kasabian worked well last year, so they wanted to use another one of theirs.

Then again, I was making the Christmas dinner while I had it on, so wasn't exactly concentrating on it.

dont complain or we'll end up with Sinclair playing shit music from a "fantastic local band/singer" like that shit women of steel and that bird with the horse face that he played last season

I’m sure that on the podcast with Paul Walker, Wilder said players/staff had a hand in the music and mentioned that Kasabian worked well last year, so they wanted to use another one of theirs.

Then again, I was making the Christmas dinner while I had it on, so wasn't exactly concentrating on it.
He did indeed say that.

That CW has his fingers in almost every pie at the Lane. Get him out, the utter megalomaniac fool.

I don't mind the current Kasabiam track but always think they miss a trick by not playing a bit of a medley pre ko just before the teams come out of Rose Garden, You Can Do Magic, United by Judas Priest and a few others with a montage of clips of old goals/moments from our history as the songs are played, with a strong coverage of the early 70s team, the Bassett sides and some of the Warnock wins too.

Also when we win a lot of teams have a victory cigar song if you will....Arsenal with Moving on up, Everton with Grand Old Team, Chelsea with One Step Beyond. Even Wolves now have Tears for Fears, Everybody Rules the World.

I would play Happy Hour by the Housemartins. Maybe even a Def Leppard track.

Just my thoughts. Little things that could give it more identity with our history and link to local music/Blades fans.

The hearing test from Specsavers isn't worth a flying feck. It will only pick up anything that should be blatantly obvious and its parameters all wrong for the test itself. A standard bleep test with total silence in the background. UTB

The hearing test from Specsavers isn't worth a flying feck. It will only pick up anything that should be blatantly obvious and its parameters all wrong for the test itself. A standard bleep test with total silence in the background. UTB
My bad - I just thought that the PA System at Bramall Lane would come into the 'blatantly obvious' category.
But I take your point about Specsavers crappy hearing test, ;)

We’ve had some belting tunes for the teams to come out to.
Comeback Kid’s a good ‘un though here are my offerings....
The musical introduction from Hysteria by Muse would be cracking OR picking up on Deadbat ’s suggestion, how about Switch 625 by Def Leppard.

I wonder what those celebs who dumped us in the Ched troubles for fear of bad publicity are thinking now where the Bee's knee's, and I wonder who gave a dam then or now ?...…..:rolleyes:

Love a bit of Queen my self or has it been done to death ?

I’ve always thought Fuckin in the bushes by oasis would be a belter. With flames and the lights it could be proper intimidating

What was the shirt they played on Friday, when the kight show was going in, I know I am old and all that, but that was particularly bad

This is very old school, but "Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin, especially the screaming intro, is wonderfully intimidating when played ear-bleedingly loud. Mind you, we'd need a new sound system to get the best out of it!

Back
Top Bottom