Emmanuel Dennis - Real Madrid slayer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

fucked.png
Proper big european journo as well... Leverkusen, Napoli and others also heavily linked...

If we go in for him it will drag on for weeks while Leeds then villa then Fulham leave us on the bottom of the wages pile

I think the chat is AC Milan & Leeds have formalised their interest. I suspect we're out of the race on this one.

3 games in beerschot going good guns, like the look of their CF Noubissi. Early days. Protecting Dennis? you’d assume there trying to cash in on him. Probably going to Villa....Nobs.

Beerschot won one nil ( no sign of Dennis )
Great result for the Schot! Top of the league and flying, the momentum reminds you of a certain other team the prince owns, for me it can't be coincidence he is getting this right all the time. We've seen his obsession with the fantasy side of the game, I definitely feel in safe hands even if he does eventually sell us. At this stage though more chance Dennis will sign for Beerschot haha

Abject failure of club to kick us on to next level and not make us more attractive off the pitch. Last season (and previous 2) was mind blowing but I know I’ll be accused of being negative but the club are dropping to much on Wilder expecting him to do it ont cheap again (if that is the case). Maybe it’s the aftermath of the KMc era but HRH should have either brought in investors or sold on to someone who can afford to make us a PL club financially. Wilders done his job but you can’t tighten a 20mm nut with a 5mm spanner.
Dont know if CW can do his magic again but unless he gets the backing and we start investing in better than L1 and Championship hopefuls I fear we are for the drop instead of an improved position on last seasons position.
So far we’re resigning last years padding and being bullied by Forest and Peterborough. I’m not appeh, SUFC back the man or sell to someone who can finance what he’s done and needs to do.

Abject failure of club to kick us on to next level and not make us more attractive off the pitch. Last season (and previous 2) was mind blowing but I know I’ll be accused of being negative but the club are dropping to much on Wilder expecting him to do it ont cheap again (if that is the case). Maybe it’s the aftermath of the KMc era but HRH should have either brought in investors or sold on to someone who can afford to make us a PL club financially. Wilders done his job but you can’t tighten a 20mm nut with a 5mm spanner.
Dont know if CW can do his magic again but unless he gets the backing and we start investing in better than L1 and Championship hopefuls I fear we are for the drop instead of an improved position on last seasons position.
So far we’re resigning last years padding and being bullied by Forest and Peterborough. I’m not appeh, SUFC back the man or sell to someone who can finance what he’s done and needs to do.
Have you been on the silly sauce this evening?

Aaron Ramsdale returns to Sheffield United for £18.5m | Sport

Brilliant signing but only cause we won’t carry on shelling out on Manures assets. I honestly think he’s this TW’s marquee

The cheap option and safe option was taking hendo on for another year it's a huge gamble imo and I will only judge if it was a wise one when I have a better idea of our budget

The cheap option and safe option was taking hendo on for another year it's a huge gamble imo and I will only judge if it was a wise one when I have a better idea of our budget

The cheap option would’ve been to just play Foderingham.

I've heard the rumours but is it true? Apparently when you was volunteering to man the Samaritans helpline your first 10 callers all committed suicide....and 4 of them were wrong numbers.

Only joking B56, but for fecks lad, cheer up. We've never had it so good.

We've never had it so good.
Had it so good! It’s a new season and the squad we finished those dreadful last 3 games with looked spent, void of ideas and ready for Mykonos (don’t get me started). As for Flatulent_Bob I’m extremely positive about the manager, team and general direction of the new owners but it will be short lived if the owners don’t stretch to that 20mm spanner.
In my 60+ years of going to watch the Blades last season is the second best I’ve ever seen and I don’t want it to end due to lack of ambition. Not the Fulham / Villa way but a well funded Wilder way stepping up from Aldi to M&S not Tesco’s Finest.

Back
Top Bottom