Emmanuel Dennis - Real Madrid slayer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Although ive just dug abit deeper and it says the following "The negotiations have also taken a little time because another club has entered the dance in recent days: Sheffield United. A real revelation of the last championship, Sander Berge's new club is looking for offensive reinforcements in order to spend a new quiet season in the Premier League. The Nigerian could hesitate between the two clubs, although Atalanta has his preference because of the Champions League."

Direct translation so not brilliant

Hahahahahahahaha - Nigerian international hesitates over £20m+ move to Champs League quarter finalists because the Mighty Blades have expressed an interest!

What on earth is happening to our club???? It's only 4 years ago that Chris Hussey was signed as an upgrade and only 5 years since Gillingham away on the opening day.

Hahahahahahahaha - Nigerian international hesitates over £20m+ move to Champs League quarter finalists because the Mighty Blades have expressed an interest!

What on earth is happening to our club???? It's only 4 years ago that Chris Hussey was signed as an upgrade and only 5 years since Gillingham away on the opening day.
We do have that big Belgian link with Van Winckel and now the prince investing in Belgium

Although ive just dug abit deeper and it says the following "The negotiations have also taken a little time because another club has entered the dance in recent days: Sheffield United. A real revelation of the last championship, Sander Berge's new club is looking for offensive reinforcements in order to spend a new quiet season in the Premier League. The Nigerian could hesitate between the two clubs, although Atalanta has his preference because of the Champions League."

Direct translation so not brilliant

Good effort mate, and confirms our reach extends beyond the UK

I’ve just paid £14mil for him on FIFA so he best be good.

I got him on FIFA too, way before we were linked with him, my scouts found him. Gets really good on it.

Randomly, I got him from Atalanta who appear to be his next destination

Apparently we can compete with Atlanta on both fee and wages.
Dennis is concerned with Covid in the Lombardy region at present. Although Atlanta are obviously offering European competition.

Can we sway his decision with the offer of Premiership football?

Also a factor is Atalanta’s current striker force. Zupata and Muriel scored 36 between them this season in the league, obviously he’ll back himself to get a starting place but he’d basically walk into a starting place under us whereas he may not at Atalanta as they’ll want to repay their top scorers

Apparently we can compete with Atlanta on both fee and wages.
Dennis is concerned with Covid in the Lombardy region at present. Although Atlanta are obviously offering European competition.

Can we sway his decision with the offer of Premiership football?

Surely the planets are aligning on this one. Thanks to COVID, Bergamo is somehow now a less attractive place to live than Sheffield!

I think he would be a tremendous asset to us next season, if we could somehow pull this one off. Move in quick and try and get it wrapped up ASAP before others move in.

He's a top quality player this lad. Pace and power.

Yep, extremely sad and makes the achievements of the football team all the more incredible. They've been my favorite team to watch this season - they remind me of Utd in a lot of ways
Scored an obscene amount, something like 99 in 38???

I think he would be a tremendous asset to us next season, if we could somehow pull this one off. Move in quick and try and get it wrapped up ASAP before others move in.

He's a top quality player this lad. Pace and power.

And really quick feet! Loves to run at the defence... just what we need!

We laughed at Frank Lampard's Derby County
WE laughed harder at Wayne Rooney's Derby County
#Gulp#
We are Sander Berge's Sheffield United 😲

"The negotiations have also taken a little time because another club has entered the dance in recent days: Sheffield United. A real revelation of the last championship, Sander Berge's new club is looking for offensive reinforcements in order to spend a new quiet season in the Premier League. "

#Gulp#

"The negotiations have also taken a little time because another club has entered the dance in recent days: Sheffield United. A real revelation of the last championship, Sander Berge's new club is looking for offensive reinforcements in order to spend a new quiet season in the Premier League. "
If he scores a few goals for us, can we please, please, please call him 'Dennis The Menace'?

Please.

#Gulp#

Take it that's a report from Belgium? If not, then yeah, it's really weird

Back
Top Bottom