Eggciting times ahead?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
I'm sure if we get John Eggan back to fitness next season everything will be all white and the yolk will be on our city rivals. I'll get my coat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425-184219_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425-184219_Gallery.jpg
    845.8 KB · Views: 45

Is there supposed to be some kind of yolk in this thread

I wanted an egg salad sandwich today. So I went out and got, like, a dozen eggs I boiled them all and I spent, I dunno, probably three hours, like three and a half hours making, you know, the mayonnaise, and the onions and paprika and, you know, the necessary accoutrement.

And then, by the time I was done, I didn't really feel like eating it. And I didn't have any bread.

Fell asleep but woke up reading this eggciting news. Thought I’d overlaid.

I wanted an egg salad sandwich today. So I went out and got, like, a dozen eggs I boiled them all and I spent, I dunno, probably three hours, like three and a half hours making, you know, the mayonnaise, and the onions and paprika and, you know, the necessary accoutrement.

And then, by the time I was done, I didn't really feel like eating it. And I didn't have any bread.
Were you eggshausted...get it?.... I'll get me coat

A bit eggscruciating this thread as it’s gone on.

It’s was all white at first.

I'm sure if we get John Eggan back to fitness next season everything will be all white and the yolk will be on our city rivals. I'll get my coat.
That’s a nice pic for the photo albumen

I just bought an egg mayo sarny and a chicken sarny. I don’t know which to eat first.

coat.

There was a music festival on the River Tamar in the border between Devon and Cornwall. They booked Cream and The Jam to play but they had to call the whole thing off when they couldn't decide who would go on first.

Back
Top Bottom