Outgoing? Egan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Egan... next seasons captain?
I noticed he wore the armband against Southampton (When Sharp was subbed) despite Norwood being on the pitch.

Same bloke that is reporting Pearson is linked with us.

If you notice, he will do the occasional Q&A session to gather a few new prospective targets to pass of as his own. He will give vague answers to a lot of these questions and not get back to the person asking...

I was hoping that Egan would sign a new contract as a thank you to the club and management team who signed him, improved him and gave the opportunity to ply his trade in the PL

Perhaps he will, but if true he’s looking at his options it doesn’t look too good as he hasn’t signed to date. If he decides to leave then that’s his prerogative, but I for one would be disappointed.

Just glanced at this guy’s Twitter profile and seen that people are asking him questions as if he’s genuinely ITK. Including some Blades. If he’s a former journalist, for whom did he write? It’s absolutely clear that it’s fake and paying any attention just gives it oxygen.

There was a similar account doing the exact same thing last summer but apparently we never learn.

It's really damn sad just to make up a Twitter account proclaiming to be 'ITK' 'Former journalist' and what have you just to get followers. Low self-esteem? Or just think it's hilarious to fuck with people? Smdh

We know we've got to pay more to our proven performers and I'm sure we will. Id expect massive 'staying up ' bonuses to be part of the discussion. The only way we will lose a player like Egan is if one of the top 6 come in for him and if thry down will extract maximum value.

It doesn't need to be what's referred to as a 'top 6' club to attract interest. Everton and Egan have been talked about in the same breath, so whatever Egan's currently earning Everton could offer a substantial increase on Egan's current wage. That's all that matters if Egan is considering his future. What would any of us do in the same situation?

True, an Everton could triple or quadruple Egan's wages. Sometimes you have to hope that happiness and togetherness keeps players at your club. That's how we feel about this group isn't it? Also, moving to Everton would probably be a nightmare, as they're useless.

I was hoping that Egan would sign a new contract as a thank you to the club and management team who signed him, improved him and gave the opportunity to ply his trade in the PL

Perhaps he will, but if true he’s looking at his options it doesn’t look too good as he hasn’t signed to date. If he decides to leave then that’s his prerogative, but I for one would be disappointed.
He's under contract until 2022 and was just starting new contract talks immediately before football was 'suspended'.
Social distancing probably means that serious face to face discussions haven't taken place yet.

Egan will not leave in my opinion. Seems happy with us. No way he goes.

Thought CW said he was getting frustrated with a couple of players stalling and that he won’t hang around forever and will do whatever it takes to protect the football club
Bash signs
Lundy and Egan still nowhere to be seen
We’ll see, but I have my doubts

Bash and lundstram only had one year left, Egan had two.
On that basis Egan was not one of the guys he was referring to, I can see him being our captain next year, very highly regarded by everyone at BDTBL

Thought CW said he was getting frustrated with a couple of players stalling and that he won’t hang around forever and will do whatever it takes to protect the football club
Bash signs
Lundy and Egan still nowhere to be seen
We’ll see, but I have my doubts
Evans got another two years left hasn't he ?

Evans got another two years left hasn't the ?

Not sure Eddie
Doesn’t matter tho if he’s looking to get out.
I can see CW moving him on to get he best price, protect the club from last year of contract where fees drop and raise funds to bring a replacement in

Last edited:

Bash and lundstram only had one year left, Egan had two.
On that basis Egan was not one of the guys he was referring to, I can see him being our captain next year, very highly regarded by everyone at BDTBL
I hope so. They means Norwoods left out who in my opinion is well over rated. Tin hat on.

To me, it was obvious that CW was referring to the lads who are/were in the last year of their contracts, namely Lunny and Bash (and not Egan). Bash has had a rethink and signed after probably backing himself to win another contract next summer (another 2 year contract) as I think it was more the length of the contract rather than the weekly wage which was the sticking point. Lunny will be sold imo as I think he will stick it out now, and CW will call his bluff and cash in.

Egan and Baldock already have 2 years still to run on their existing contracts and I don't think CW is overly concerned about either until the new year arrives.

I know that this will piss a few people of because he's not deemed a reputable source, but i'm posting anyway because i'm a reckless anarchist:

Capture.PNG

I know that this will piss a few people of because he's not deemed a reputable source, but i'm posting anyway because i'm a reckless anarchist:

View attachment 87522
Id be amazed if the top 6 aren't looking at Egan and JOC. Arsenal are an obvious club who need to stengthen at the back as are Chelsea. Apart from Liverpool both of them are good enough to play for any of the top 6.

The difference nowadays is if we sell one of them we will get top dollar and not give them away...plus I trust CWAK to get a more than adequate replacement

Id be amazed if the top 6 aren't looking at Egan and JOC. Arsenal are an obvious club who need to stengthen at the back as are Chelsea. Apart from Liverpool both of them are good enough to play for any of the top 6.

The difference nowadays is if we sell one of them we will get top dollar and not give them away...plus I trust CWAK to get a more than adequate replacement
If they are sniffing for feckin once put a realistic price on their heads £45/50m starting bids. We would have a rebuild job to do and need the funds from sales.

I’d sell Egan for 40/50 million everyday of the week as long as we don’t sell JOC

Egans great but you could replace him with someone as good plus 20 mill in change 😂

I’d sell Egan for 40/50 million everyday of the week as long as we don’t sell JOC

Egans great but you could replace him with someone as good plus 20 mill in change 😂

Ok, I'll indulge you FB - who would you replace him with for £20m that you'd be sure could fit into a back 3 and not be a downgrade?

View attachment 87522

Reckon this is just an attempt by Egan's Mr. 15% to secure a bid from Real Madrid. Andy is usually really accurate but this time he's been had by a cheeky agent.

View attachment 87522

Who is this fella?

Is he respected?

If we are offered a MASSIVE fee and John Egan won't sign his contract offer, then he has to go imo

CW says his pririty is to protect the club and that might mean selling him whilst he still has two years left as that commands a higher fee than 1 year left on his contract

Hot off the press!

I've just been reliably informed that Mr Egan has just purchased a rather big, posh, house up in the area where I reside (well half a mile away). I was only looking at that house last week and I'm sure it was up for sale, so must have happened quite recently. (now sold subject to contract)

I know these things can change very quickly, but perhaps a sign that maybe that new contract offer is about to be signed. 🤞

Hot off the press!

I've just been reliably informed that Mr Egan has just purchased a rather big, posh, house up in the area where I reside (well half a mile away). I was only looking at that house last week and I'm sure it was up for sale, so must have happened quite recently. (now sold subject to contract)

I know these things can change very quickly, but perhaps a sign that maybe that new contract offer is about to be signed. 🤞

Fleck got himself a new pad around the time of his new contract.

Fleck got himself a new pad around the time of his new contract.

If JE has designs on leaving, I wouldn't have expected him to purchase this house with the price tag it has.......................... wowser!

rather apt as well because in the pics, there's a man cave with all framed signed shirts on the wall and there's at least 3 framed blades shirts :)

Your a Wickersley man aren't you B58?

Back
Top Bottom