Gone Elsewhere Divock Origi

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

he's a big fella, something I feel we need up top.
That’s the one thing we are lacking, McB is about 5stone wet. A sear I thought he had an eating disorder 2 seasons back. Treore buys kit int juvenile section and Archer like Hamer are stocky with low centre of gravity but not big. Akpom would have been ideal size wise but Original might do

That’s the one thing we are lacking, McB is about 5stone wet. A sear I thought he had an eating disorder 2 seasons back. Treore buys kit int juvenile section and Archer like Hamer are stocky with low centre of gravity but not big. Akpom would have been ideal size wise but Original might do
i agree with you 56 and although im not a fan of mcburnie think his best role is playing just off the main striker and linking play up origi would be ideal for that role and would enable us to send osula out on loan to the championship i dont think because archer has arrived it means weve lost interest in origi as many on here are suggesting think theres still one big suprise in store before the end of the window

i agree with you 56 and although im not a fan of mcburnie think his best role is playing just off the main striker and linking play up origi would be ideal for that role and would enable us to send osula out on loan to the championship i dont think because archer has arrived it means weve lost interest in origi as many on here are suggesting think theres still one big suprise in store before the end of the window
T-Blade recons it was either or Archer / Original so might be dead. As I posted in another thread lot depends if Brewster is near or crocked. I fear the latter so we need someone and as you say could be a surprise.

T-Blade recons it was either or Archer / Original so might be dead. As I posted in another thread lot depends if Brewster is near or crocked. I fear the latter so we need someone and as you say could be a surprise.
your probably right about origi the financial package now would be too heavy but i do think we need a physical striker to come in osula is the nearest to that type of player and shows great promise but is still raw and would probably benefit from a loan to the championship actually agree with another poster who said kienan davis for 1m would have been a great low risk signing similar to the madine signing in the championship

your probably right about origi the financial package now would be too heavy but i do think we need a physical striker to come in osula is the nearest to that type of player and shows great promise but is still raw and would probably benefit from a loan to the championship actually agree with another poster who said kienan davis for 1m would have been a great low risk signing similar to the madine signing in the championship
Not sure about Davi’s. We’ve built quality in defence and MF. Could dilute the sum of the parts, one weak link etc.

Agree Osula is raw but when he bags his first goal he’ll be away, looks every bit as good if not better than Calvert-Lewin imo. Thing he went straight into Everton’s team and did well. Think Osula could do same but Yeh, need a big physical presence to compete or detract from PL size defenders

No it’s not done - if we get Archer done and Origi wage contribution from us (whatever that maybe ) met then it’s possible we get both - unless other clubs show interest and scupper us
This could lead to a couple of our strikers going out on loan and or one sold

No it’s not done - if we get Archer done and Origi wage contribution from us (whatever that maybe ) met then it’s possible we get both - unless other clubs show interest and scupper us
This could lead to a couple of our strikers going out on loan and or one sold
Would be a bonus but if budgets as tight as we think it might not happen. Few posts totting up what weve spent but I wouldn’t be surprised when next accounts are publish to see we spent £10m on fees and agents. My guess is we had to pay TD as a free agent a signing on fee as there was no transfer fee.

I'd be all for Davis in a cheap deal

Only concerns with him, for our purposes, are injury related

He'd be good as a senior physical alternative to McBurnie, and a good sub to cause bollux

Also knows Archer so there could be a partnership there - and there are similarities with Akpom, link up wise

Would stay if relegated and be a good player at championship level too

Only thing is, he'd get in Osula's way - and I don't think he should be loaned out

I part of me wonders if we made a huge gamble by leaking the Origi interest and walking away from Archer to force Villa’s hand, made even more risky by the amount of other clubs in for him
fair point that but it still wouldnt be a major suprise to me if we sold mcburnie and jebbison will get stick for this i know but both are championship strikers imo

fair point that but it still wouldnt be a major suprise to me if we sold mcburnie and jebbison will get stick for this i know but both are championship strikers imo
How you are anyone else can confidently label jebbison ( and osula ) at a certain level when they havent even developed fully physically is ignorant and stupid
who knows what level they will be at ,personally think they will have long careers much higher than the championship but like you that is just my opinion

I have a similar conversation with our lass every week.. champagne lifestyle lemonade budget .. does she listen? Does she fcuk
You're really selling yourself there as quite the catch!

Surely you can offer a bit of Bucks Fizz as a compromise, lambrusco or even Cava? 😆

How you are anyone else can confidently label jebbison ( and osula ) at a certain level when they havent even developed fully physically is ignorant and stupid
who knows what level they will be at ,personally think they will have long careers much higher than the championship but like you that is just my opinion
all about opinions frank isnt it i rate osula higher than jebbo and dont think mcburnie is premier league class that certainly doesnt make me ignorant and stupid by the way

all about opinions frank isnt it i rate osula higher than jebbo and dont think mcburnie is premier league class that certainly doesnt make me ignorant and stupid by the way
Rating players ( osula and jebbison ) at their age is ignoring the fact they haven't fully developed as people or players physical or mentally
Not realising that is stupid

Rating players ( osula and jebbison ) at their age is ignoring the fact they haven't fully developed as people or players physical or mentally
And playing them in a Premier league team at this stage of their career is stupid, they need to develop elsewhere

whats wrong with rating them even if their young oh and by the way im not stupid

whats wrong with rating them even if their young oh and by the way im not stupid
I didn't say you were stupid I said what you did is stupid

Rating players at a level of what division they should be playing in when they are fresh from the academy and not yet fully grown biologically is stupid

It's a guess ,nothing more

I didn't say you were stupid I said what you did is stupid

Rating players at a level of what division they should be playing in when they are fresh from the academy and not yet fully grown biologically is stupid

It's a guess ,nothing more
well at this stage of both their careers i would say both need loans to the championship thats why i made the point you cant disagree that their ready for the premier league

well at this stage of both their careers i would say both need loans to the championship thats why i made the point you cant disagree that their ready for the premier league
I don't know its too early in their development to say
Osula has done OK and could be a useful impact sub
Jenbison has different quality's but has been Injured so I guess we will never know

I've seen players with a lot less going for them break into the team and do well

I don't know its too early in their development to say
Osula has done OK and could be a useful impact sub
Jenbison has different quality's but has been Injured so I guess we will never know

I've seen players with a lot less going for them break into the team and do well
just think with jebbo stalling on this new contract we might sell him but do like the look of osula and think he could become a premier league striker in another 2/3 years

Don't think it's a reliable account.

They’re reporting (presumably) something that was said on bein sports France (based on the previous edit where they named the journalist)

It’s essentially just a rumour collating account like our Bladesman fella but they’ve tagged the source

Back
Top Bottom