Dion Sanderson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nocturnal enuresis - Wikipedia
Really we will see

The transfer market isnt at a peak it continues to rise especially if PL teams are involved in the buying

Another fucking drama queen who says we were ever seriously interested in these players
I do wonder if you are pig

Why is it embarrassing ? Save casting your aspertions until the transfer window has closed
They do need to get a few players in because at the moment they havent got the numbers for a five aside game in training
Will do ... just keep your head in the sand

So we need to look in Soth Yorkshire for signings then ... wonder how many Slav got on radar ... oh dear ... will give him 10 days to sign some exciting prospects ... we are miles behind opposition... its embarrassing... even pigs getting players through the door

He's probably been promised a starting place too there, not guaranteed here either, odd post to be fair.
Young lad gets a chance to be probably a first teamer bang on his doorstep, compared to a squad player in another loan 100 miles from home, calm down he has probably made the right decision for himself.
Don't forget we got a decent prospect from Leverkusen for the same position in the first year in the prem and he didn't get a look in in the same defence minus JOC

Wolves player playing for Brum means A, he can stay at home with minimal commute, B, he does well and he will be in the local news, right in front of the Wolves fans and Manager etc so will have a positive impact on his career at Wolves.
Not worth the meltdown, probably not fancying being away from home tbh and not guaranteed to start if at all here, I'd imagine more chance there. After a loan to Cardiff and then Sunderland I can imagine staying local is a big draw.

Also if Gordon is as good as the rumours which clubs are interested in him would suggest, this could well be a breakout year with 2 million saved.
Apart from he’s recently been on loan at Sunderland and Cardiff and done really well which kind on rubbishes your argument. And even Wolverhampton have the internet. How backwards do you think they are that they would need the ‘local news’ to keep tabs on a player?

Many are getting their knickers in a twist on the possibility of losing out on him. He may have been carefully monitored by our scouted team throughout last season and placed on the 'possibilty' list, but I'm sure if Slav had really wanted him we would have got him by now. I'm convinced Slav has his targets and just perhaps Sanderson wasn't one of them.

Many are getting their knickers in a twist on the possibility of losing out on him. He may have been carefully monitored by our scouted team throughout last season and placed on the 'possibilty' list, but I'm sure if Slav had really wanted him we would have got him by now. I'm convinced Slav has his targets and just perhaps Sanderson wasn't one of them.
True. I think it's more the fact we haven't got anyone through the door yet and the only targets we have been linked to have gone elsewhere. Even Slav has said we need to start getting a roll on in the market asap.

honestly, would take a CB and a Midfield loan if it meant keeping all of our current players. This squad is more than good enough for promotion from Champ. It was Wilder’s tactics which were problematic

Take your calm rationale and f**k off somewhere else, you're in the rumours section smart guy...

If we dont sign anyone or sell anyone, we have the best squad in the league. Start flapping when the Crown Jewels start getting sold. Robinson can easily deputise for JOC. We brought him in because he has the same attributes, albeit not as effective as JOC. Even stevens can play there, and we have comfortable won games. I guarantee you didn’t know who Sanderson was 6 months ago and now the seasons over cos he’s gone on loan elsewhere? Get a grip.

If we dont sign anyone or sell anyone, we have the best squad in the league. Start flapping when the Crown Jewels start getting sold. Robinson can easily deputise for JOC. We brought him in because he has the same attributes, albeit not as effective as JOC. Even stevens can play there, and we have comfortable won games. I guarantee you didn’t know who Sanderson was 6 months ago and now the seasons over cos he’s gone on loan elsewhere? Get a grip.
Long term replacement for Basham is something to have in mind. Immediate replacement for Basham? I'm not so sure it is so pressing. We could still bid for him at the end of the season if we wanted.

We actually have quite a number of contracted players. No need to panic.

I'm not so concerned about a hangover. We have a new manager creating a fresh approach. A number of loan returnees and youth lads joining the group. It's not as if it is the same players and management and nothing has changed.

If anything, I'm quite encouraged to see what the likes of Ben Osborn can do this season and Norrington-Davies and Bogle at this level as just 3 examples, not to mention the many striking options we have.

This fecker couldn't finish last season due to injury. We've already got a broken LCB - are we after a matching pair ?
FFS , everyone knows we need a couple of CBs + some competition in MF .... there's a pecking order for transferring the really good players + we are now even further down it after relegation.
We have to wait till the PL clubs get their ducks in a row before we can grab some quality , unless Boris the Blade intends to import from Eastern Europe.
If he doesn't sort out a better balanced squad than last season , before the deadline , I will eat my DVD of 'Snatch'

If he carries on with this three up top with two wide men option then we really do need much at all.

If we keep Berge then you’ve got:

Freeman/ Osborn / Fleck / Norwood / Berge in CM

Stevens / RND could cover LCB

If anything we probably need another winger

If he carries on with this three up top with two wide men option then we really do need much at all.

If we keep Berge then you’ve got:

Freeman/ Osborn / Fleck / Norwood / Berge in CM

Stevens / RND could cover LCB

If anything we probably need another winger
We need desperately 2 centrebacks we’re one injury/suspension away from throwing in one of the kids or shoehorning a fullback in there and whilst they’re decent fullbacks Stevens/baldock at centrehalf is not an experiment I want to see for extended periods of the season.

With the loanees returning (Freeman, Smith, Slater and RND) we already have 4 'new' faces back through the door, 3 of them undoubtedly better players than they were when they left us and the other now hopefully over his injury problems which plagued him last season. On the basis that we still have Berge with us and hopefully will have some of the more advanced youngsters challenging this season (and haven't sold anyone yet) then I think we already have a very strong squad for this season.

I know the Championship can be a 46 game slog and we need to bring in a few more players (centre half and midfield) but looking at the standard of the championship last season the least I'm expecting is a very strong challenge from SUFC for promotion. Fulham and WBA have both lost a lot of their better players who were on loan. We haven't. The Utd squad has already been 'refreshed' with the the young players adding to the squad/loanees returning, and new management arriving with their new ideas.

I honestly think that we are just a few clever signings away from being 'the team' in the championship this season. I'm confident about it all and very relaxed about where we currently are. Don't get the panic by some. 🤔

Until we bring in some more technicality in midfield as well as A more promising LCB I am not as confident as many others with our current squad. One injury to our CBs and we are in trouble IMO.

Until we bring in some more technicality in midfield as well as A more promising LCB I am not as confident as many others with our current squad. One injury to our CBs and we are in trouble IMO.

We will make signings I’m sure!!

but agree, we are paper thin across multiple areas at the moment. One or two injuries in the wrong positions and we are properly fucked.

We need desperately 2 centrebacks we’re one injury/suspension away from throwing in one of the kids or shoehorning a fullback in there and whilst they’re decent fullbacks Stevens/baldock at centrehalf is not an experiment I want to see for extended periods of the season.
Yes agree. Cover for Egan, he’s guaranteed a suspension or two during the season. Can Bash play twice a week at his age? Cover for O’Connell that’s better than Robinson.

Everywhere else I think we’re pretty good

A
Apart from he’s recently been on loan at Sunderland and Cardiff and done really well which kind on rubbishes your argument. And even Wolverhampton have the internet. How backwards do you think they are that they would need the ‘local news’ to keep tabs on a player?
Not sure what warranted aggression, however

Given that fact his last two loans were 100+miles away, I'd imagine a local loan is an attractive proposition, especially when he wouldn't be a guaranteed starter here.

As for the local media, not every fan (in fact not many fans) scour the internet for reports on their loan players. If we had a player on loan at Rotherham doing well, I'd imagine a lot more of the fanbase would be aware than if we had someone at Carlisle doing well, as Rotherham fans would ring in P+G praising him and there would be interviews with the guy on RS etc. So when he returned us as fans would have a better idea of what the guy can do. Just trying to give a reason albeit small, as why the guy benefits from staying local and to stop the bed wetters.

So we need to look in Soth Yorkshire for signings then ... wonder how many Slav got on radar ... oh dear ... will give him 10 days to sign some exciting prospects ... we are miles behind opposition... its embarrassing... even pigs getting players through the door!
Pigs getting players in that would sit on the bench in our U18s

If we’re after PL loans I suppose the Euros will have had some impact on that with clubs needing to know which players are coming back injured or otherwise before sending other players out on loans. They have squads to fill with numbers too

If we’re after PL loans I suppose the Euros will have had some impact on that with clubs needing to know which players are coming back injured or otherwise before sending other players out on loans. They have squads to fill with numbers too

I suspect the Prem loans won't be finalised until the teams have confirmed their 25 man squads. Last season's deadline was later but they're generally early/mid Aug.

“Miles behind the opposition” the squad is capable of promotion as it is.
Possibly so, but there are reasons to change the squad, albeit in our case perhaps just one or two faces

it needs a bit of freshening up. Players get stale. It creates further competition

There’s an old saying in football that if you stand still, you go backwards. Even league champions change their squad

I suspect the Prem loans won't be finalised until the teams have confirmed their 25 man squads. Last season's deadline was later but they're generally early/mid Aug.
All the best players wait until the very end because they want to take stock of what is on offer. Previously this put us in a weaker position when we couldn't offer the loan deals Derby, and Villa could. We aren't in that position this time and I think we'll wait it out for our top loan targets.

Yes agree. Cover for Egan, he’s guaranteed a suspension or two during the season. Can Bash play twice a week at his age? Cover for O’Connell that’s better than Robinson.

think cover for egan is an area lots have forgotten about most talk on here is cover for basham and robinson which we do need and apart from our full backs playing in the back 3 we probably need 3 new centre backs in if we continue to play a back 3

If we can resolve our contract stand off with N’Diaye I’ll be more comfortable with our options outwide. Other than that yeah centreback seems to be the glaring issue in terms of depth and us playing 3-4-3

Back
Top Bottom