Dion Sanderson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What chance of him making any appearances for them though? He'd be effectively swapping a loan out from Wolves for a reserve role at Newcastle.
We have no idea what there plans would be for him

We have no idea what there plans would be for him
If Newcastle want him in the first team squad we’d lose out but if it’s a punt on him based on the price but they want him as a development player then we’d stand a chance and should throw our hat into the ring and see imo

If Newcastle want him in the first team squad we’d lose out but if it’s a punt on him based on the price but they want him as a development player then we’d stand a chance and should throw our hat into the ring and see imo

Would be a huge decision for a young footballer to turn down a much larger financial offer from a Prem club to go instead to a Champ club where he is by no means guaranteed to be a starter.

Would be a huge decision for a young footballer to turn down a much larger financial offer from a Prem club to go instead to a Champ club where he is by no means guaranteed to be a starter.
True but lots make that decision all the time and move for game time over money in order to earn more further down the line. Conversely others go the other way and choose the cash over exposure. It would depend on the individual and the pitch from the respective clubs really. Worth bidding if we’re interested and giving us the chance to pitch to him.

True but lots make that decision all the time and move for game time over money in order to earn more further down the line. Conversely others go the other way and choose the cash over exposure. It would depend on the individual and the pitch from the respective clubs really. Worth bidding if we’re interested and giving us the chance to pitch to him.
dont know much about him is he a right or left sided centre back ? in any case think slav will bring at least 1 new centre back maybe 2

dont know much about him is he a right or left sided centre back ? in any case think slav will bring at least 1 new centre back maybe 2
Right footed has played right back and centreback did very well for Sunderland last year in league one and only 21 just the type we should be looking at imo.

Right footed has played right back and centreback did very well for Sunderland last year in league one and only 21 just the type we should be looking at imo.

A ball playing defender that can also defend - earmarked as a potential long term replacement for Basham I would suspect.

A ball playing defender that can also defend - earmarked as a potential long term replacement for Basham I would suspect.
Yep he’d seem ideal for that role could also play in a two or tuck inside to play central in a 3. You’d imagine if he were to come in he’d be our 4th centreback or our 3rd if JOC doesn’t return. He’d likely see plenty of playing time and get his chance to stake a claim on a shirt.

Newcastle offering £1.5m? Sounds like a bargain if he's any good.
£3m is what Newcastle are offering to secure him.

Pretty much takes Sunderland out of the conversation and unlikely we will get into bidding war above that price

might be back in the radar if Clarke is heading elsewhere

Think it might’ve been a situation where we wanted both hence not watching to go too high for Clarke hopefully we’ve kicked into gear transfer wise now.

Think it might’ve been a situation where we wanted both hence not watching to go too high for Clarke hopefully we’ve kicked into gear transfer wise now.
Clarke’s only a loan to WBA

Clarke’s only a loan to WBA
Ahhhh interesting and slightly odd not sure he’s the transformative type of player a promotion chasing team should be loaning in more a solid champ player.

Ahhhh interesting and slightly odd not sure he’s the transformative type of player a promotion chasing team should be loaning in more a solid champ player.
I mean, I wouldn’t turn him down. He’s better than our current LCB options

I mean, I wouldn’t turn him down. He’s better than our current LCB options
Wouldn’t turn him down but I thought he’d move on a perm because normally you loan in what you can’t afford and surely someone could afford Clarke.

Would be very happy with this. Versatile and could eventually establish himself as Bash's heir to the RCB throne.

Back
Top Bottom