Dion Sanderson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why the fuck would Villa send a player on loan to Brum?

Thats the equivalent of us sending a player on loan to the pigs?

He's a wolves player, who's just been on loan at Birmingham.

You’d have to ask them why they loaned him to Brum last time 😂

Unless we're going to play Egan on the left (which sounds mad to me), I'm not sure why we'd be interested in loaning him.

Do some of you never learn its the old we tried for a few but.
I bet he had pen in hand just about to sign the loan deal at Loftus Road and United will have called.

Personal I would like to have Tessa in our defence can throw a ball 76 meters Screenshot_20220124-200759_Chrome.jpg

The question is why is it a late bid?
Quite possible the journos found out late than we bid late!

We played them in the Cup and he had been recalled.

Both managers would have had a post match catch up. I'd be amazed if we really wanted him that we didn't set the ball rolling then.

Quite possible the journos found out late than we bid late!

We played them in the Cup and he had been recalled.

Both managers would have had a post match catch up. I'd be amazed if we really wanted him that we didn't set the ball rolling then.
Its possible but we won't know either way until some one of the parties involved talks.

Move heaven and earth to gerrimin. Should've been no.1 target as soon as there was a sniff of him being available.

Allegedly been on our radar for almost a year,decide to make a move when he's on his way to signing for his second loan club since we were interested.

I presume Davies, Egan and Bash are our preferred 3 so anyone who comes in must be prepared to sit on the bench some games. I doubt this would have been something club or player would agree to.

I presume Davies, Egan and Bash are our preferred 3 so anyone who comes in must be prepared to sit on the bench some games. I doubt this would have been something club or player would agree to.
We could have tried to buy him before we got Davies in on loan,and then developed him,as we are apparently a development club.

Back
Top Bottom