Dion Sanderson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Or just evidence that they are cheating again - like they did a few years ago. Mr Bowyer is hardly squeaky clean is he
True but there haven’t been any completely mental transfers yet like last time under redknapp

it's a bit Bashphemy to say this but I would quite like a Sanderson-Egan-Norrington-Davies back three. the two wide are athletic and comfortable on the ball, meaning they're able to help hide Egan's pace with recovery runs aswell as being able to break the lines with passes and step into midfield on the ball which Jokanovic was really wanting from the defenders in the Europa Point friendly. RND doesn't resolve the very real issue we had there last season aerially without O'Connell and that would be the biggest issue with that defence.
It's heresy, I tell thee!!
Seriously though, if Egan has to miss any games through injury or suspension we are very short of aerial prowess at the back. Hopefully having Sanderson around would help that.

Or just evidence that they are cheating again - like they did a few years ago. Mr Bowyer is hardly squeaky clean is he
They're really giving it a big push this season. 6 new signings in already with more on the way.

Interested to know why anyone thinks Sanderson is an upgrade on Basham at this present time? The only upgrade is age. The lad has never played above league one level and may yet prove to be another big club academy prospect who is over valued. As back up and one for the future he could be ideal.but not to go straight into the first team.

As it stands a back 3 of Basham, Egan, Robinson is more than good enough for the championship.

We definitely need more bodies with only RND good enough for the first team to add to the above. Id be looking for a ready made first team player such as Wallace from Millwall who could replace Robimson and act as back up to Egan if needed. You could maybe add Sanderson or a.premier league loan player (Ampadu again?) to this to give 6 plauers to cover 3 places
Played second half of 19/20 season on loan at Cardiff

Sanderson has agreed terms with Birmingham according to Lee Bowyer..

Only a loan deal. Wolves offered him a new contact before loaning him out.

Only a loan deal. Wolves offered him a new contact before loaning him out.
I wonder if this is a deciding factor, maybe we wanted him on a permanent deal, and/or maybe it was that Wolves thought he had a better chance of first team football playing for Brum than he does with us behind Bash? I was more bothered about losing out to Albion for Clarke, if true, then I am Sanderson because we desperately need a LCB and Clarke would like have been first choice over Robinson in my opinion. Onwards.

Still no signings for the new campaign ...I get the impression we are still underpaying and/or not pursuing our targets with enough urgency again .... With every passing day , the possibility of challenging for promotion moves further away. I hope we are not in for a period of 'asset stripping' and a season ( at least ) of mid-table mediocrity .

Umm quite disturbing... we need players in! Why do we keep missing out? Pay the bloody money we're supposed to be challenging for promotion..... God what a joke NOT! Hope we aren't going with last years dross!!!!

Umm quite disturbing... we need players in! Why do we keep missing out? Pay the bloody money we're supposed to be challenging for promotion..... God what a joke NOT! Hope we aren't going with last years dross!!!!
Wolves player playing for Brum means A, he can stay at home with minimal commute, B, he does well and he will be in the local news, right in front of the Wolves fans and Manager etc so will have a positive impact on his career at Wolves.
Not worth the meltdown, probably not fancying being away from home tbh and not guaranteed to start if at all here, I'd imagine more chance there. After a loan to Cardiff and then Sunderland I can imagine staying local is a big draw.

Also if Gordon is as good as the rumours which clubs are interested in him would suggest, this could well be a breakout year with 2 million saved.

There's no need to panic. There might well be reasons a Wolves player wants to play for a club near his home?

If we haven't signed anyone by the end of the month I'll start worrying.

Still no signings for the new campaign ...I get the impression we are still underpaying and/or not pursuing our targets with enough urgency again .... With every passing day , the possibility of challenging for promotion moves further away. I hope we are not in for a period of 'asset stripping' and a season ( at least ) of mid-table mediocrity .
Every fucking year, without fail.

I get the feeling that the lack of serious bids for the value wanted for Ramsdale and Berge is probably meaning we are being more cautious in the market.

we were probably banking on say £30m for berge but it’s looking like a 5m loan fee is all there is out there atm. We bought all our players at the markets peak to be fair.

The squad desperately needs additions, so hopefully we have some targets lined up. Slav’s only actually been in place a couple of weeks after all.

Wolves player playing for Brum means A, he can stay at home with minimal commute, B, he does well and he will be in the local news, right in front of the Wolves fans and Manager etc so will have a positive impact on his career at Wolves.
Not worth the meltdown, probably not fancying being away from home tbh and not guaranteed to start if at all here, I'd imagine more chance there. After a loan to Cardiff and then Sunderland I can imagine staying local is a big draw.

Also if Gordon is as good as the rumours which clubs are interested in him would suggest, this could well be a breakout year with 2 million saved.
So we need to look in Soth Yorkshire for signings then ... wonder how many Slav got on radar ... oh dear ... will give him 10 days to sign some exciting prospects ... we are miles behind opposition... its embarrassing... even pigs getting players through the door!

So we need to look in Soth Yorkshire for signings then ... wonder how many Slav got on radar ... oh dear ... will give him 10 days to sign some exciting prospects ... we are miles behind opposition... its embarrassing... even pigs getting players through the door!
“Miles behind the opposition” the squad is capable of promotion as it is.

Don't think so ..... not inspired ... dont do blind loyalty, respect ... its earned ... last seasons squad were a shambles!

Nocturnal enuresis - Wikipedia

We bought all our players at the markets peak to be fair.
The transfer market isnt at a peak it continues to rise especially if PL teams are involved in the buying

So we need to look in Soth Yorkshire for signings then ... wonder how many Slav got on radar ... oh dear ... will give him 10 days to sign some exciting prospects ... we are miles behind opposition...
Another fucking drama queen who says we were ever seriously interested in these players
I do wonder if you are pig

its embarrassing... even pigs getting players through the door!

Why is it embarrassing ? Save casting your aspertions until the transfer window has closed
They do need to get a few players in because at the moment they havent got the numbers for a five aside game in training

Back
Top Bottom