Outgoing? Didzy to Scum/WBA

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The weird thing is this journalist is normally pretty close to getting it right with us. Perhaps now we are in the Premier league and some of the old board members are gone and things have changed slightly he's not as clued up...because this seems like nonsense!

It was just mentioned on 5live - my initial response was this must be a mistake, so came on here to check!
I'd be surprised, but in Wilder we trust.

Thing is, Leeds and WBA fans would probably say “why are we after him?” and “he wouldn’t get in our team”. You know how mongy they are.

He was a regular starter right up to his departure....and we only realized how shite he was when Norwood came in!

Edit - not for one moment am I suggesting that Didzy is shite!

Lee Evans may have been a regular starter but it doesnt change the fact that he was shite and I called it at the time not after we signed Norwood

Lee Evans may have been a regular starter but it doesnt change the fact that he was shite and I called it at the time not after we signed Norwood
More to the point, we were shit with Evans in the side. Well, not shit but nowhere near as good as we were with Coutts. Conversely, we’re better with Didsy in the team.

May as well ask CW if he rates Firmino and after he’s said yes, do an article saying we want to buy him.

As with any 'ITK', if you throw enough shit, some of it will inevitably stick. Hence why sometimes they are right and the majority of the time they write utter bollocks

Every player has there price but a no fir me unless we're signing a real quality striker

The only way this would happen is if we were getting someone off one of them and i cant see that!

Back
Top Bottom