Derby forum

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What have Derby actually done in living memory apart from finish with the lowest points total in Premier League history and lose a couple of play-off finals?

Suppose that does put them above Leicester, the club who were recently Champions of England and playing in the Champions League.

What have Derby actually done in living memory apart from finish with the lowest points total in Premier League history and lose a couple of play-off finals?

Suppose that does put them above Leicester, the club who were recently Champions of England and playing in the Champions League.

Two League titles in the last 50 years has to be worth something.

Not much I could argue with in that list based on historical data.

If you based it solely on data since the PL started, the list changes massively.

Two League titles in the last 50 years has to be worth something.

Probably about the same as Utd winning 4 FA Cups over a century ago. Basically both are ancient history and mean nothing now in modern football. Example, bigger club.... Leicester or Derby? Derby historically but now Leicester by a country mile (and I personally prefer DCFC over the administration football stadium cheats)

Great side early 70s

How are they ranking these clubs? If it’s average attendances then ours are very similar (and often bigger) than the clubs in the “next tier down” apart from Sunderland.

If it’s major trophies won (League title and FA Cup - the League Cup can’t be considered major surely) then our 5 would put us above the vast majority of teams.

Probably not far off. I'd put West Brom in our group though, maybe Wolves too. Leicester probably get an upgrade because of the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom