Derby fans aren't happy (and I don't blame them)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In a recent interview the Prince mentioned sheffield united had an £80m budget deficit at the start of the season... hence the sale of ramsdale and no permanent signings other than a free agent... If we don't go straight back up or get new investment give it a few years and we will be in derby's position
That's not really how it works mate ,yes we will have to sell players and cut the wage bill like all championship clubs but that's totally different to what's happened at Derby reading and the pigs

I'm afraid you're putting 2 and 2 together and getting 22

That's not really how it works mate ,yes we will have to sell players and cut the wage bill like all championship clubs but that's totally different to what's happened at Derby reading and the pigs

I'm afraid you're putting 2 and 2 together and getting 22

We will see, I'm slightly concerned for us, we've got some big earners who have no resale value whatsoever

Easier said than done. We know there's a cap in the PL at £30, but the difference the ticket prices make in that division is as good as nothing anyway. The forther down the pyramid you go, the more reliant the club is on ticket revenue so its a very fine balance.

The tickets for them today are steep, no doubt. But they've sold out. A boycott will rarely ever happen by fans of any club. I flat out refused to pay the £42 at Hillsbrough the other year but paid £39 to go to Leeds. It wasn't the prices that put me off to be honest.
they are too steep but when an away club only gets 2k tickets especially a club like derby with a big following they will sell out we would if it was reversed more concern to me is the prices were charging our own fans on matchday prices its a poor show from the club imo overcharging supporters who cant get to every game theres going to be 3/4k empty seats today whereas reasonable pricing and we could have sold out

Back
Top Bottom