Player Suggestion Dennis Hadzikadunic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd almost find it a bit odd if we weren't interested

Could buy him with the money we'd get for Jebbison

I'd almost find it a bit odd if we weren't interested

Could buy him with the money we'd get for Jebbison
Seems a no brainer... Plays in Russia so must need out ASAP and on the relative cheap, posted on insta that he's leaving Mallorca which rules him out of making his loan permanent. I do wonder if we've been talking to him this past week or two since his loan ended

Seems a no brainer... Plays in Russia so must need out ASAP and on the relative cheap, posted on insta that he's leaving Mallorca which rules him out of making his loan permanent. I do wonder if we've been talking to him this past week or two since his loan ended
At Rostov too, who we previously dealt with for Uremovic

If we're thinking of loaning a right footer to play LCB in Holgate, surely we could consider Hadzikadunic on a permanent instead for that role, especially if the fee would be reasonable as I'd expect

At Rostov too, who we previously dealt with for Uremovic

If we're thinking of loaning a right footer to play LCB in Holgate, surely we could consider Hadzikadunic on a permanent instead for that role, especially if the fee would be reasonable as I'd expect

We got Uremovic from Rubin Kazan

Same thing 😂

Hopefully we have someone who speaks Russian....

At least we've shown a willingness to look in that market before

Quite a signing for a 2nd division team, even though they are a very big club. Surprising one. I guess it also shows how cheaply attainable he was

Quite a signing for a 2nd division team, even though they are a very big club. Surprising one. I guess it also shows how cheaply attainable he was
Feels like a big missed opportunity, but let’s see how he does in that league i guess

Feels like a big missed opportunity, but let’s see how he does in that league i guess
Does he play on the left? Maybe that's why we've not gone for him because we need a LCB more than a central or right sided one? I know Egan plays for Ireland at LCB at times but can't see us playing him there.

Spent some time at Aston Villa academy. Good player as well, great start at Malmö.

My shout is that we should look more towards the Scandinavian markets. There are several players with the same quality, ambition and drive as AA, but in other positions that could strendthen the team. Maybe not now, but doing proper research would benefit us if we lose someone in the next transfer window or two.

I think there are several other players from the Swedish league that I believe could make a similar impact as Anel's, given the right circumstances (system, use to strengths etc etc) . I very much hope AAs performances can open a door for other Scandinavians coming (more or less) directly from one of the leagues.

Players based in in Sweden tend to be cheaper compared to transfer made from the Danish and Norwegian leagues (based on the ranking and financial situation of the clubs). But the quality is still there. I really like Lucas Bergvall. Casper Widell and Johan Bångsbo are also good prospects. Inexperienced, yes - but top talents. And with Anel doing well, why not try to use and showcase that to players of the same quality and level?

Previously, it would never have been possible to buy top class players from the Swedish league as long as we were a Championship club. But, with Anel doing well in a progressive and high scoring team, it would be interesting to see if it could lead on to something more? Why not try to use his status and performances in a strategic way, put a bit more effort on scouting in Scandinavia the next months and see what comes up? Instead of just see it as a lucky shot on the transfer market. I think (and hope) it will be discussed by the people engaged in the football operations at our club - capitalizing on his (initial) success should come by default, imo. His impact could (and should perhaps?) be used to showcase our club and the environment for same type prospects in similar markets.

Ive been shouting for Gyökeres, Anel, Karlsson, Wålemark etc, but always thought they were out of reach. Now, with AA, it seems like they are not, actually.

Some other players that I like:
Yasin Ayari
Wilmer Odefalk
Benie Traoré
Omar Faraj
Oscar Uddenäs
Hampus Finndell
Jacob Widell Zetterström
Nathaniel Adjei
Michael Baidoo
Jacob Ondrejka
Arnor Sigurdsson
Carl Gustafsson
This is rather old now, so why not update you guys on who I really like right now?

From the players mentioned in the above post, Ayari has signed for Brighton, Gyökeres to Sporting, Widell to Excelsior, Traoré came to us, Faraj went to AIK, Ondrejka to Royal Antwerp and Sigurdsson to Blackburn. Odefalk went to Djurgården, but then back to BP.

After monitoring these players closely the last 12-36 months , I would say that Odefalk, Faraj, Uddenäs, Widell Zetterström and maybe Adjei, Baidoo and Gustafsson will struggle to reach a level where they would be of interest to us. Bångsbo might be someone to monitor, but his form have not been great this year. But one should take into consideration that he is playing in one of the worst teams in the league with little support. Lucas Bergvall is a great footballer that I would take to Sheffield United any day of the week.

So, who should be added to that list? Well, Sebastian Nanasi have been superb for Malmö FF and I actually think he is one of the better players in the league. 9+3 in 15 matches as a midfielder - and the guy is only 21! Some others I would keep an eye on if I was a scout at Sheffield United:
Ibrahim Sadiq
Kazper Karlsson
Filip Sidklev
Amane Romeo
Jonah Kusi-Asare
Edvin Kurtulus
Viktor Djukanovic
Hakon Rafn Valdimarsson

This is rather old now, so why not update you guys on who I really like right now?

From the players mentioned in the above post, Ayari has signed for Brighton, Gyökeres to Sporting, Widell to Excelsior, Traoré came to us, Faraj went to AIK, Ondrejka to Royal Antwerp and Sigurdsson to Blackburn. Odefalk went to Djurgården, but then back to BP.

After monitoring these players closely the last 12-36 months , I would say that Odefalk, Faraj, Uddenäs, Widell Zetterström and maybe Adjei, Baidoo and Gustafsson will struggle to reach a level where they would be of interest to us. Bångsbo might be someone to monitor, but his form have not been great this year. But one should take into consideration that he is playing in one of the worst teams in the league with little support. Lucas Bergvall is a great footballer that I would take to Sheffield United any day of the week.

So, who should be added to that list? Well, Sebastian Nanasi have been superb for Malmö FF and I actually think he is one of the better players in the league. 9+3 in 15 matches as a midfielder - and the guy is only 21! Some others I would keep an eye on if I was a scout at Sheffield United:
Ibrahim Sadiq
Kazper Karlsson
Filip Sidklev
Amane Romeo
Jonah Kusi-Asare
Edvin Kurtulus
Viktor Djukanovic
Hakon Rafn Valdimarsson

Any thoughts on Nanasi?

In addition to the above? Neat, tricky, hard working player that can create space for himself and his teammates. Agile and quick.
I like how he floats in and out of the wide channels. He can start from the left but drifts in to the center of the pitch when he finds space (which he often does). Its funny how you see him in possession of the ball in a "no danger zone", but a few seconds later there is suddenly a goalscoring chance, either for him or someone else, based on his movement and reading of the game. I really like that elusiveness and flair, not very often you see players who can have that impact.

Something else that strikes me is his character. Seem to be very professional, calm, mature - sound and act like an experienced professional.

Ibrahim Sadiq
Kazper Karlsson
Filip Sidklev
Amane Romeo
Jonah Kusi-Asare
Edvin Kurtulus
Viktor Djukanovic
Hakon Rafn Valdimarsson
Thanks, forte. Always good to hear about potential overseas targets. Any good defenders, particularly LCBs, in that little lot?

Ibrahim Sadiq
Kazper Karlsson
Filip Sidklev
Amane Romeo
Jonah Kusi-Asare
Edvin Kurtulus
Viktor Djukanovic
Hakon Rafn Valdimarsson
Get these sent into Hecky! We could do with half that list at the moment 😂

In addition to the above? Neat, tricky, hard working player that can create space for himself and his teammates. Agile and quick.
I like how he floats in and out of the wide channels. He can start from the left but drifts in to the center of the pitch when he finds space (which he often does). Its funny how you see him in possession of the ball in a "no danger zone", but a few seconds later there is suddenly a goalscoring chance, either for him or someone else, based on his movement and reading of the game. I really like that elusiveness and flair, not very often you see players who can have that impact.

Something else that strikes me is his character. Seem to be very professional, calm, mature - sound and act like an experienced professional.

Cheers buddy, yeah Traore which I created player suggestion thread for and Nanasi which I mentioned in the 'future prospects' thread are the 2 from the Scandinavian leagues which I feel have the ability to make the step up.

Great minds and all that 👍🙂

Ibrahim Sadiq
Kazper Karlsson
Filip Sidklev
Amane Romeo
Jonah Kusi-Asare
Edvin Kurtulus
Viktor Djukanovic
Hakon Rafn Valdimarsson

Of these Id say Kusi-Asare (one of the best players Ive seen at that age - so good!), Valdimarsson, Nanasi (if he can adjust to a more physical way of playing football) and Bergvall will probably end up in one of the big leagues of Europe in a year or two.

Djukanovic have some very interesting attributes as a player and really have a fantastic potential but currently is too inconsistent. Kurtulus could be a good addition for mid table Ligue 1 or lower Serie A. Unsure of Romeo, Sidklev (still young) and Karlsson.

Sadiq already left for the Netherlands.

Back
Top Bottom