Player Suggestion Dennis Hadzikadunic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bongleblade

Reaction score
24yo Bosnia CB on loan at Malmo from Rostov, I imagine he is usually paired with Anel for bosnia

He plays CB as well as RB which might indicate some suitability for RCB but plays in the middle of a 3 otherwise, remarkably similar stature to Anel weirdly!

Last edited:

Please no, I've only just taken out a second mortgage to get Ahmedhodzic on a shirt.

I noticed his profile previously, as you say he has very similar attributes to Anel.

These flexible centre halves. Makes you pray for a miracle with O'Connell. Imagine Anel and O'Connell as your wide centre backs ooft!

I play an online game and there's a Bosnian lad on there and he says we should have gone fir this lad ,didn't think about it till I saw this thread

If his first name isn't Bumhole then he'll always be playing second fiddle to Anel in the hearts of Unitedites.

WYUEDP?????

giphy.gif

This might be a very good suggestion and genuine possibility

He's playing now in the Europa League

They are both Swedes who chose to play for Bosnia. Best friends from the years at Malmö academy. Good shout, have been brilliant for MFF this year, although not at the same level as Anel.

Scored in the Malmo Helsinborgs derby. Cracker from 2 yards out. Defended well too. Mustafa Zeidan ran the show though. Very gifted little midfielder

Scored in the Malmo Helsinborgs derby. Cracker from 2 yards out. Defended well too. Mustafa Zeidan ran the show though. Very gifted little midfielder

Rather have the other bloke as he sounds like must have a Zidane

Spent some time at Aston Villa academy. Good player as well, great start at Malmö.

My shout is that we should look more towards the Scandinavian markets. There are several players with the same quality, ambition and drive as AA, but in other positions that could strendthen the team. Maybe not now, but doing proper research would benefit us if we lose someone in the next transfer window or two.

I think there are several other players from the Swedish league that I believe could make a similar impact as Anel's, given the right circumstances (system, use to strengths etc etc) . I very much hope AAs performances can open a door for other Scandinavians coming (more or less) directly from one of the leagues.

Players based in in Sweden tend to be cheaper compared to transfer made from the Danish and Norwegian leagues (based on the ranking and financial situation of the clubs). But the quality is still there. I really like Lucas Bergvall. Casper Widell and Johan Bångsbo are also good prospects. Inexperienced, yes - but top talents. And with Anel doing well, why not try to use and showcase that to players of the same quality and level?

Previously, it would never have been possible to buy top class players from the Swedish league as long as we were a Championship club. But, with Anel doing well in a progressive and high scoring team, it would be interesting to see if it could lead on to something more? Why not try to use his status and performances in a strategic way, put a bit more effort on scouting in Scandinavia the next months and see what comes up? Instead of just see it as a lucky shot on the transfer market. I think (and hope) it will be discussed by the people engaged in the football operations at our club - capitalizing on his (initial) success should come by default, imo. His impact could (and should perhaps?) be used to showcase our club and the environment for same type prospects in similar markets.

Ive been shouting for Gyökeres, Anel, Karlsson, Wålemark etc, but always thought they were out of reach. Now, with AA, it seems like they are not, actually.

Some other players that I like:
Yasin Ayari
Wilmer Odefalk
Benie Traoré
Omar Faraj
Oscar Uddenäs
Hampus Finndell
Jacob Widell Zetterström
Nathaniel Adjei
Michael Baidoo
Jacob Ondrejka
Arnor Sigurdsson
Carl Gustafsson

Spent some time at Aston Villa academy. Good player as well, great start at Malmö.

My shout is that we should look more towards the Scandinavian markets. There are several players with the same quality, ambition and drive as AA, but in other positions that could strendthen the team. Maybe not now, but doing proper research would benefit us if we lose someone in the next transfer window or two.

I think there are several other players from the Swedish league that I believe could make a similar impact as Anel's, given the right circumstances (system, use to strengths etc etc) . I very much hope AAs performances can open a door for other Scandinavians coming (more or less) directly from one of the leagues.

Players based in in Sweden tend to be cheaper compared to transfer made from the Danish and Norwegian leagues (based on the ranking and financial situation of the clubs). But the quality is still there. I really like Lucas Bergvall. Casper Widell and Johan Bångsbo are also good prospects. Inexperienced, yes - but top talents. And with Anel doing well, why not try to use and showcase that to players of the same quality and level?

Previously, it would never have been possible to buy top class players from the Swedish league as long as we were a Championship club. But, with Anel doing well in a progressive and high scoring team, it would be interesting to see if it could lead on to something more? Why not try to use his status and performances in a strategic way, put a bit more effort on scouting in Scandinavia the next months and see what comes up? Instead of just see it as a lucky shot on the transfer market. I think (and hope) it will be discussed by the people engaged in the football operations at our club - capitalizing on his (initial) success should come by default, imo. His impact could (and should perhaps?) be used to showcase our club and the environment for same type prospects in similar markets.

Ive been shouting for Gyökeres, Anel, Karlsson, Wålemark etc, but always thought they were out of reach. Now, with AA, it seems like they are not, actually.

Some other players that I like:
Yasin Ayari
Wilmer Odefalk
Benie Traoré
Omar Faraj
Oscar Uddenäs
Hampus Finndell
Jacob Widell Zetterström
Nathaniel Adjei
Michael Baidoo
Jacob Ondrejka
Arnor Sigurdsson
Carl Gustafsson
Thanks for this excellent insight.
I have been very impressed with Gyokeres when I have seen him. May be available for a reasonable fee in January to boost the squad.

Thanks for this excellent insight.
I have been very impressed with Gyokeres when I have seen him. May be available for a reasonable fee in January to boost the squad.

Unless his contract is nearly up then I'd say, unlikely. Figures north of £10m were being bandied about in the Summer. Agree on his talents though.

Yasin Ayari, is he the little forward for Malmo? If so a very tricky player

Gone to RCD Mallorca on loan... could be a great opportunity to see him at a higher level than Swedish leagues. Juventus are sniffing. If we go up i'd like to see us snap him up

He's on my list too. Was only thinking a out him earlier today when looking at a Bosman options.

Very similar profile to Anel. Can cover RB too.

I'd even consider a second Bosnian - Kolasinac at Marseille, ex Gunner.

He could compete for LCB and LWB and this lad could cover RCB and RWB with the possibility of moving Anel central if Egan is out.

Both out of contract in the summer.

I also noted one of the Turkish keepers who we were linked with when we went for Ramsdale is out of contract this summer, Bayindir from Fenerbahce. Not so many top clubs will have a potential keeper need.

Toulouse not having such a bad season
I see both of their Dutch central midfielders have their deals running out.

What's with all the Swedes now, lol? People on here have suggested Gyökeres, Elanga, Hadzikadunic, Baradji, Ayari (gone to Brighton). Maybe because of Anel?
We don't really have a tradition of recruiting Swedish players (probably thanks to Baxter) but we should definitely look at players in Allsvenskan. Lots of good players but not as expensive as top players based in Denmark and Norway. Arnor Sigurdsson is one of them. He was outstanding in the league last year and might be available this summer. Will play at a much higher level very soon.

Gyökeres, Johansson (Rotherham), Anel and a few others have done well over the last few years. Ekdal just signed for Burnley but looked good in his debut.

I don’t know about this. What happens if he signs. That’s two Bosnian CBs. If they pair up well we may then look at RBs and LBs positions and get Bosnians. Then on to midfield and attack. We could end up Bosnia. Would that mean having to go the World Cup finals to support our team. I just couldn’t afford that.

I don’t know about this. What happens if he signs. That’s two Bosnian CBs. If they pair up well we may then look at RBs and LBs positions and get Bosnians. Then on to midfield and attack. We could end up Bosnia. Would that mean having to go the World Cup finals to support our team. I just couldn’t afford that.

Just picture them as Swedes and problem is solved!

Him and Anel in the Premier League would be fantastic to watch, but I can see the "VAR determined its a red card" already.

Saw a bit of him last night in the Mallorca game, he looks like quite a flexible type who could play all across the back 3

Could make a great deal of sense to snapimup if possible

You'd expect that anywhere in a back 3 next to Anel would be something that works

We're probably interested given his profile and the obvious Malmo/Anel/Bosnia connection...... hope so because if we got him we'd barely need any other CB signings

Bearing in mind we have only made 1 permanent signing in the last 5 transfer windows, I would expect United's scouting team (aka Paul Mitchell) to have had plenty of time to keep his ' Uniteds Transfer Target Panini Sticker Book' well thumbed and up today with plenty of stickers being added since we were last in the PL. I expect Hecky and Mitchell to get together at a lunch time playground soon, going through PM's extra transfer targets stickers whilst Hecky says....got, got, got, need, got, need...

Back
Top Bottom