DCL to Real Madrid?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If they’ve been impressed with what cavani offers as a target man it would make sense to have good cover/succession for him. Greenwood isn’t that type of striker and nor are any of their under 23 lads so they’ll have to buy that in and DCL would seem a logical choice.

If you look what types of striker have been successful there it's quite often that kind of skilful target man (Lukaku, Sheringham, Hughes, Berbatov)

Credit to Dom, think he's proved most of us wrong. I remember going to a pre season match v Grimsby away where he scored and he looked a handful but still quite raw.

£1million for him was a great deal at the time and allowed us to get players in to get promotion, but I don't think any of us expected him to do this well.

GLTTL.

If you look what types of striker have been successful there it's quite often that kind of skilful target man (Lukaku, Sheringham, Hughes, Berbatov)
Yeah it’s because of how they like to play with lots of width traditionally. DCL should serve as a warning to united to hold on to jebbison for as long as possible. Physicality is a rare commodity if you can couple it with skill.

I don’t get much ITK info but one thing I do know is the only club who has made a serious enquiry about Dom is Arsenal and it’s the reason he was left out the England squad the other night. He was an Arsenal fan as a kid, it could happen.

I don’t get much ITK info but one thing I do know is the only club who has made a serious enquiry about Dom is Arsenal and it’s the reason he was left out the England squad the other night.

I'm Not Buying It" | City Lakes Real Estate Blog

2 Keepers were on the bench and Dom isn’t injured. I don’t need to say any more
3 keepers have to be in the named 23 man squad. Kane and Grealish played despite transfer speculation. You don't have to say anymore.

3 keepers have to be in the named 23 man squad. Kane and Grealish played despite transfer speculation. You don't have to say anymore.
You can only name 12 subs and it’s from a squad of 26. I’m not going to say why I know it’s true because I know he has family members and close friends who read this forum. I don’t have time to be making up random nonsense so take it however you want.

You can only name 12 subs and it’s from a squad of 26. I’m not going to say why I know it’s true because I know he has family members and close friends who read this forum. I don’t have time to be making up random nonsense so take it however you want.
"When the governing body release details about expanding the overall squad size to 26 players, it explained that there can be a “maximum of 12 substitutes, including three goalkeepers (in the 23-man squad)”."

I don’t get much ITK info but one thing I do know is the only club who has made a serious enquiry about Dom is Arsenal and it’s the reason he was left out the England squad the other night. He was an Arsenal fan as a kid, it could happen.
Sancho and DCL both linked with Man United in the past few days and both getting their first appearances this tournament.

Sancho and DCL both linked with Man United in the past few days and both getting their first appearances this tournament.
I’m not saying any player who is linked with a club isn’t going to play, Southgate told him the day before he didn’t think his head was in the right place and that’s why he wasn’t in the squad. I’m a good friend of a family member who has been down to watch him every game. I don’t need to make nonsense up or even explain anything to you but thanks for trying to shoot me down for genuine information.

I’m not saying any player who is linked with a club isn’t going to play, Southgate told him the day before he didn’t think his head was in the right place and that’s why he wasn’t in the squad. I’m a good friend of a family member who has been down to watch him every game. I don’t need to make nonsense up or even explain anything to you but thanks for trying to shoot me down for genuine information.
You're first post was Ryan Tafazolli's wage demands, then his meeting with CW, then Martyn Woolford's salary. You must be the most ITK person on here.
Thankfully DCL's head was OK to play a few days later.
A few days ago you were posting about goalkeepers being picked ahead of him.

Last edited:
You're first post was Ryan Tafazolli's wage demands, then his meeting with CW, then Martyn Woolford's salary. You must be the most ITK person on here.
Thankfully DCL's head was OK to play a few days later.
A few days ago you were posting about goalkeepers being picked ahead of him.
Yeah my mate was playing for Mansfield with Tafazolli at the time and that’s what he told me. Believe it or not but footballers have friends, guess it’s hard to believe if you have nothing better to do than try and accuse somebody of making things up you mustn’t have many of those. Mind you I guess it’s impossible that I was at Doms mothers wedding and spent a few days in Ibiza with him on the stag. But I’ll let your little mind decide for itself 👍

2 Keepers were on the bench and Dom isn’t injured. I don’t need to say any more
You don't but you keep saying more.
I don’t have time to be making up random nonsense so take it however you want.
Your post above was nonsense, as was your post below about Tafazolli who CW said he was never interested in.

Unfortunately i don't claim to be ITK or anything regards anything SUFC, but like i said previously i know that the 2 party's spoke and that's a FACT

You keep being you mate, you know absolutely nothing.
And you know all about the conversation that CW had with someone he never met😂
Who is Gareth leaving out for Rammers tomorrow?

Yeah my mate was playing for Mansfield with Tafazolli at the time and that’s what he told me. Believe it or not but footballers have friends, guess it’s hard to believe if you have nothing better to do than try and accuse somebody of making things up you mustn’t have many of those. Mind you I guess it’s impossible that I was at Doms mothers wedding and spent a few days in Ibiza with him on the stag. But I’ll let your little mind decide for itself 👍
So was I but I don’t recall seeing you there !

Yes indeed,
Cast your eye on the garden where I grow my fucks….
And you will see that it is barren……

Never thought id see someone give McBurnie a run for his money. But here we go, DCL (Dem Clothes Lad)

When you’re in league one though, he’s not wrong. At least in the Championship you have a option.
Hope this is true due to the windfall we’ll get but it sounds like a Sunday paper story ie manager leaves to go to Real therefore he’ll come back for a young player who played well for him. £50M though? Sounds a significant over valuation for someone who isn’t close to being a Galactico.

Wilder sold Brooks when we were in the Championship

Back
Top Bottom